Will they ever make a Lobo movie? If so, how badly will it suck?

Will they ever make a Lobo movie? If so, how badly will it suck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PuRIJA7KyHE
youtube.com/watch?v=I3ztzd8vSOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And who would be a good actor to play him?

Too mean spirited for CURRENT YEAR

How about after trump takes office?

Deadpool was mean spirited.

Lobo is too ridiculous for live action. He only works in comics or animation.

>liking a greasy biker degenerate with superpowers

why is western culture so shit

Momoa, if he weren't Aquaman already.

Rob Zombie, even though he's a director.

Idris Elba

Jeffrey Dean Morgan, the only one I would enjoy playing him. He's great at playing an asshole that loves being an asshole.

Wasn't Guy Richie supposed to direct a Lobo movie?

There's literally no way that they would do a Lobo movie. He may appear as a cameo at best.

>swept neon running lights twink Lobo under the rug the first chance they got

hue

youtube.com/watch?v=PuRIJA7KyHE

There was the chance.

And who would be the sassy female sidekick constantly correcting him, saving his life, and putting him in his place?

Lobo V. Supergirl. Would it be kino?

Is Lobo essentially DC's version of Deadpool (or vice versa, I don't know who came first)?

It'd be a space dolphin voiced by nicky Minaj.

Lobo fucking LOVES space dolphins

Anything to get my dick hard.

Lobo came first, he didn't have the benefit of being an edgy Spider-Man ripoff with swords sadly so much like you a lot of people would be confused.

A year later she still gets her shit slapped by run of the mill mooks with science guns, the Main Man would give her an atomic wedgie and smell his fingers afterwards.

they brought back the original Lobo for the suicide squad vs Justice League comic. If the Suicide Squad movie squeal doesn't bomb he will appear as the 'big gun' for the inevitable SS vs JL movie.

>The Main Man fighting a keesy fem
youtube.com/watch?v=I3ztzd8vSOw

Is not his thing usually all fucked gory stuff?
Dc would not risk another R rated movie again, just because Deadpool worked out good.

because they have been so strictly faithful to the comics?

CGI Danny Trejo
teams up with Ambush Bug

>Is not his thing usually all fucked gory stuff?

It can be, but it's not all his character is, I mean Black Adam bungee jumps off cliffs with animal guts and rips people in half but he's going to be in the DCEU

I don't know, probably not. I don't even know more than a handful of DC heroes, Lobo just happens to be on of them. im a layman on this subject desu