Name a better sitcom

Name a better sitcom.

Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-human-fund.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In my most humble opinion I believe that it is the best sitcom.

desu i can't

It is based on the simple fact that the last season isn't bad at all like most shows instead season 9 has some of the best episodes of the whole show. They made the right decision going out when they were still on top of their game

i'm watching it for the first time, it certainly looks like it's the best

Neighbors...obviously

It actually exists.

the-human-fund.org/

I don't think so.

any sitcom or just one about oddball crypto-jews and their weird encounters with each other?

Seinfeld undeniably changed how sitcoms are today, and for the better. Literally the best.

Cheers can compete, but that's it I think.

>MASH
>The Office
>Cheers
Should I keep going? Seinfeld is only considered the greatest because (((they))) say it is.

MASH is up there too. I always surprised how good it was.

Curb appeals more to me personally and I do consider it to be the greatest sitcom ever. HOWEVER I have always loved Seinfeld too and think it is the best mainstream sitcom ever.

The Simpsons Season 3-10 is funnier and greater than either but it isn't strictly a sitcom.

>Nurturing creativity in Cleveland Youth.

lel

Arrested Development
30 Rock
Simpsons
Futurama
Frasier

I cannot and I will not.

Step aside, niggers.

No one in this thread has the right answer. This is the real best and most intelligent sitcom created.

Also, this also gets a ton of points for stretching the boundaries of sitcoms and for being the logical conclusion to the format.

Always Sunny may be the new Seinfeld, but Seinfeld is still funnier

>it's a watching for the comedy but the show turned into a preachy anti-war drama episode

>not The Larry Sanders Show

Still fantastic tho

Seinfeld seemed to stay the same quality for most of its run, which is pretty crazy for a sitcom.

Curb Your Enthusiasm

The one with the captured female Nork wounded prisoner always pisses me off. I can never tell if Hawkeye is portrayed as a naive bleeding heart or if the South Korean is portrayed as a cruel war dog. The episode explicitly shows the prisoner trying to kill an American wounded, which the South Korean explains. But Hawkeye and friends are in disbelief.

I really like when MASH is good fun comedy, like the Frank Burns prank-a-thon, but the preachy episodes are a fucking drag.

30 rock

Honestly only Always Sunny can compete. Cheers and Married with children etc are great but not the same level.

1a) Seinfeld
2a) Sunny

Big group of greats

Then garbage like friends and big bang