What the fuck is this?

What the fuck is this?

It's Batman. You might have heard of him.

Just once I want Batman to take the mask off and be standing there with that goofy eyeshadow on

not the director of the next Batman movie

He's a big guy

The best on screen Batman.

Bad casting.

Muhammad Bat Al-Fleqi

the only redeemable aspect of the DC film universe

The only thing I like about this version compared to Nolan batsy, is that he uses voice modulation instead of what ever that was what Bale was doing.

Everything else is worse.

I got something close.
Nicolas Cage as Big Daddy who looks like Batman.

>what ever that was what Bale was doing.

WHERES RACHEL

you forgot:
>better batmobile
>better suit
>better detective work
>better alfred
>better fighting scenes

I love how this Batman didn't give a shit he was breaking bones.

It's Al'Bat bin Manet. As a young Muslim in Gotham, Abusa Wahany watched his parents gunned down by an infidel. Dedicating his families wealth in Oil and Construction to fighting Jihad against god-less infidel of Gotham. Young Abusa took up the mantle of Al'Bat bin Manet to strike fear in the hearts of Israelis. Al'Bat bin Manet is a force to be reckoned with.

also
>better bruce wayne

>better batmobile
neither were good, I get trying to make it realistic, but both failed bad
>better suit
the regular yeah, but technobats fuck that
>better detective work
eh, I guess, wouldn't mind more of it, but it's off balance with the violence, so I'll say that no detective work and less violence brings these two to a tie
>better alfred
no
>better fighting scenes
I bet you like WWE

the look in his eye, you just KNOW he's suicidal

Ben Affleck is known to be THE most depressed guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his sadness has been described as "like an endless chasm", with gargantual sorrow that would rival edgar allen poe and shorty mac. im estimating Live By Night's B.O to be at least 20 million domestic, with only 30-40 worldwide. he would have absolutely destroyed cavill's will to live

Kek

>bawschton accent