If Whites are so superior, why are their men dating Asian women?

If Whites are so superior, why are their men dating Asian women?

It's the depressive intentional anti-white demoralization, destruction amerikekold culture, but white women even being of the same race of the white male is put on the racial pedestal and don't have their relationship officially demoralized, related to shit, nothing, it's on the official racial point of view of try to low the white male, put the white male in the bottom, support and put white woman on the pedestal, try to please the nigger against the white male.
Years of amerikekold anti-white male racial demoralization, destruction, and the white males only being friend of a nigger on other movie, only being male against other white male,trying to keep racial white women supremacy while the white men were used to be put lowered on the bottom, only the relationship of white men boycotted while trying to support every fetish with white women and using the strategy of shaming the white male only, look at everything racially made by USA

Because we can.
/htread

Is the kid the truest of gentlemen?
top fucking kek

Because they aren't manhating feminist brainwashed shit stirring white stitch up artists who are so lazy they expect everything done for them and for some reason still expect compliments. Things like that.

Both whites and asians love white men, however white women tend to have higher standers in the white men they date.

An attractive asian isn't that much worse than an attractive white and they are 100X easier to get and tend to be more forward and more likely to make it apparent they are into the guy, whereas white girls tend to be more reserved in the flirting

That's the trend I've noticed at least, basically they are only slightly less attractive but much easier.

>muh White genocide

Typical White blaming everyone but themselves

>asians love white men
They tolerate you.

Some false idea of "submissiveness" and "tradition" when in fact they all just get some gold digging jungle asian.

White women are shit

It's the depressive intentional anti-white demoralization, destruction amerikekold culture, but white women even being of the same race of the white male is put on the racial pedestal and don't have their relationship officially demoralized, related to shit, nothing, it's on the official racial point of view of try to low the white male, put the white male in the bottom, support and put white woman on the pedestal, try to please the nigger against the white male.
Years of amerikekold anti-white male racial demoralization, destruction, and the white males only being friend of a nigger on other movie, only being male against other white male,trying to keep racial white women supremacy while the white men were used to be put lowered on the bottom, only the relationship of white men boycotted while trying to support every fetish with white women and using the strategy of shaming the white male only, look at everything racially made by USA

found the low test beta manlet

Low tier whites race mix. Where I live there are a lot of azns (university town) and the guys are always nerdy looking.

Your stupid thread gets saved by that equally stupid pic

saged nonetheless

Because white men are cucks who can. I longer satisfy their "aryan" women

I can't wait for Europe to fall to the brown horde, it literally cannot come fast enough.

I really don't like how this artist establishes walking. It's uncomfortable.

I'm a white man but I am not attracted to Asian women.

My preferences go: Caucasoid > Negroid > Mongoloid

asians are higher IQ, why not

same reason black guys would rather go for white women than sheboons it fucking makes sense :^)

>t. Ching Ming pong

the hapa kid drawn as elliot rodger always gets me

t. Ahmed

Oh my god. Most of them have that annoying bossy look and tone. The Westernized ones are all whores. And a large number of WM-AF involves an Asian who is ugly as fuck.

sage

Remember faggots, sage goes in options

Besides a TBS sitcom you're very very wrong

The sweat marks are a nice touch. They do seem to sweat a lot more.

From my experience, white women can't hold a torch.

Asian women know how to cook, clean, and be an actual woman.

The best thing I ever got out of a white girl was instant ramen and an attitude.

Dating qt chinese grill and I'd never go back.

It's note like asian women are superior, it's not like white guilt or other bullshit. The truth is that white men think asian girls are submissive, cook well, are not infected by feminism and would make great mothers. That's what they think, that's why they are dating them.

You're fucking up your family bro. Your grandfather passed on the baton to your father and he passed it on to you. You want to fuck that up by turning your family line Chinese? Bruv.

How does it feel belonging to a race of monkeys that never accomplished anything? You people were so pathetic that we enslaved hundreds of millions of you for centuries lmao.

its distasteful to intentionally seek out a partner solely for their race, but it is understandable to have racial preference. We mostly judge nigger diggers because they are perceived as size queens with daddy issues, regardless if that is the true reason they date black men or not. Its pretty disappointing too because black genes are so strong that after they procreate that white blood line ends there and is replaced by a mulatto/nigger who will most likely make another nigger which means more dindus and gibmedats to take care of. Single White women with black children are the most dishonorable pieces of human waste to walk this earth. White dudes and Asian chicks are pretty weird too, but at least the child will either contribute to society or kill chads and staceys, either way its better than someone who will potentially chimp out.

>Why are their men dating Asian women?
You know that fat weebs on the internet aren't representative of the actual populace?

And don't forget the beta part. Disgusting!

Asians are still part of the aryan race

>kill Chads and Stacies
>not chimping out
It's still chimping out just over so.etching else instead of welfare or basketball or whatever.

This.

Asians statistically have slightly higher IQ and long life expectancy. They have strong cultural cohesion with powerful emphasis on the family unit, hard work and personal achievement. They appreciate the accomplishments of men and europeans.

Blacks are literally the opposite, especially men.

Because white men and women are he most desired race

And actually very few Asians date whites there aren't many Asians in the first place

Your people were so pathetic that you needed slavery to farm fucking cotton. Industrial my ass. I hope welfare niggers and spics take over the South and make you slaves.

true, but I'd rather have 1 or 2 sperglord killers than a long line of tyrones growing up in section 8 homes and such.

>why are their men dating Asian women?

Generally speaking, they aren't.

to be fair

slants are very pretty

>isn't that much worse

try significantly better