CRAWWWWLING IIIIIN MYY SKIIIIIIIIN

THESE WOUUUNDS THEY WILLLL NOT HEEEAAALLL

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
mobile.twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/744946770556264449
dailykos.com/story/2016/4/21/1518537/-Clinton-SuperPac-Admits-to-Paying-Internet-Trolls
businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4
breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/
usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fact that he immediately ran to CNN to cry about it is very reflective of his character.

What a bitch

Why did trump fired him?

you're not even watching the interview, its live right now.

He is defending the fuck out of Trump and being a true soldier

Listen to him talk. He has the most nasally jew voice out there. He's turning this into anuddah shoah!

trump has collaposed in the polls // online betting markets

He is literally dead in the water unless he pulls out some 4d chess moves soon

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Nigga that's no fun for us. The official Sup Forums narrative is: Jew gets fired and turns it into anuddah shoah!

Trump is losing popularity at an outstanding rate. He fired Lewandowski to hire a new campaign manager in hopes his new campaign manager can revive his popularity.

> Direction of Country: Wrong Track +41
> General Election: Clinton +8

WTF?

Manafort should be ashamed.

TRUMP TIED UP WITH CROOKED HILLARY

MORNING CONSULT

38-38

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!

>Posting fake polls

>being an ugly snaggletoothed limey cunt

I heard that Ivanka wanted him out

Trump is failing in all the swing states and is down 7 points in the national polls.

Clinton 47% (+8)
Trump 39%

LOL

It's a mystery. He's doing great, he should stay on course.

he might as well go full natsoc at this point, nothing to lose really

>dumb pollack doesnt know how to use the internet

Top cuck

What is Trump doing? What's the angle? What's the strategy?

It seemed like Trump would easily destroy Hillary, but I've got no clue what he is trying to do.
I'm watching the rallies and it seems like he is simply trying to pander to the people who aren't voting for him, like Sanders supporters, blacks, gays and women.

someones mad

How do you easily destroy the Clintons when every MSM outlet sucks their cock on a daily basis while attacking every word Trump utters?

M8, how many republicans vs liberals use twitter? obviously biased poll, nice b8

By being a much bigger media presence and exposing both Clintons and the biased media at the same time.

If Trump can get the information about Hillary out there's not much the media can do to cover it up without exposing themselves as Hillary shills.

>all these shills saying trump is losing

My fucking god what the fuck is going on.

We've been invaded by a summer shill force. They're becoming more desperate and more obvious so clearly we're putting up a tough battle.

Twitter.
Owned by The State of Mecca - Saudi Prince

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/21/1518537/-Clinton-SuperPac-Admits-to-Paying-Internet-Trolls

businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4

breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/

usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/

They are desperate and looking for a excuse how a ten point drop in less than two months is not going to happen again in 5 months lol

>post articles confirming Hillary hired shills
>shills stop posting
>dead thread

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

Here's a bump, because fuck you. I've seen this too many times already.