What do you call this?

What do you call this?

Needs Alien shopped to the right of her.

foreplay

KINO
I
N
O

Poorly acted Mary Sue in gold printing franchise.

I'M ACTING

Rape

I unironically like Kylo Ren. Having a basement dwelling Darth Vader fanboy as a villain was a pretty interesting idea desu.

A C T I N G

Someone who can't act

>Character is helpless in scary situation
>Actress' face conveys discomfort and fear

So how is she a bad actress exactly?

>What do you call this?
consensual

i can't believe they relased this like it was some impressive display of skill or something

it's so fucking embarrassing you'd think her mom did it

Yeah, she wasn't bad. For a Star Wars movie she was even good.

Erotic.

She was terrible and had the same expression the entire movie. 90% of the time her mouth is agape and she has wide eyes.

Because they read it on Sup Forums.

yes, just repeat everything the retards around here say

I didn't notice that.

say that to my fucking face and not online faggot

I found this scene awkward to watch in theaters.

I like subtlety in my actors.

It's called true love. The bitch is just to retarded to realize it yet.

yis

Please tell me what you think would've improved her performance, specifically describe how she should act to have given a better/more subtle.

How often does any actor perform a role the best it could've been performed? Couldn't everyone do a better job, technically speaking? The whole crew on this film, or any crew on any film, they could've all tried harder technically speaking, right?

And on a separate note, don't you think you're expecting too much? Think of actors in theater, they have to overact for the sake of the audience, so everyone can see and understand. This is a kids film, kids are retarded, so they have to ride a fine line to appeal to multiple audiences which includes kids. How high brow do you expect this stuff to get, you know?

Eh, I think of her performance as more forgettable than anything else, but if her "acting" matches up with these scenes, why bother using them as an example of her failure in the rest of the film?

ugly 5head

wrong

Truly women can do no wrong

They should have made Kylo a girl.

fuck no

Incest

I like it. But would Rey have been a guy?

it's okay if they're cousins th

>Rey-chan....don't you move...
>...K-K-Kylo-sempai...I-I...I.....

a big black guy

Cue banana in a pocket joke.

fuck no

That would've been cool. Not only would we finally have a cool female Star Wars villain, we'd have a male protagonist like it should be. I dunno why they gotta make every new Star Wars movie focus on some frumpy brown haired British girl, like what planet do all these average ass bitches come from anyway? Is there a planet where all the solid 7/10's come from?

darth bastila makes my dick erect.

BLACKED

Reylofags leave

no

but I don't wanna

If their genders were switched, Reylo would definitely happen. Everyone would also assume it would happen.

Honest question

Why is Rey such a cunt? She's literally a cunt to everyone in the film.

And everyone loves and is fascinated by her anyways. Even Kylo Ren.

she had a hard life

she grew up without anybody teaching her about social norms

She wasn't. In fact, she should have been much more of a cunt. But then she wouldn't be a perfect role model.

she had one of her utherus spasms

Is it painful?

yes, you can't even imagine what having a painful menstrual cycle feels like

according to her instagram it is.

how do women do it, bros?

My waifu is so Brave and Powerful

we take pain meds or stay in bed for 1-2 days

LONDON

Training for BLACKED

She's female

>falling for the period meme