What happened, bongs? You were your own Roman Empire

What happened, bongs? You were your own Roman Empire.

>What happened merica you were supposed to not be a police state and 100% white

They got cucked by the 13 colonies, later on tried copying this independence strategy, and then got cucked again by being made to stay in the EU.

WW2 happened. After WW2 most countries tied to the EU or some shit had to relieve themselves of their foreign territories. The europoors can expand on this more than I can.

they got what they deserve, just like you jewmerica.

enjoy your multiculural shithole, and keep praying to your jew masters.

We sacrificed our empire to stop Hitler.

The Anglos got cucked by America

> Sacrificing anything
> Being a britbong

Pick one. You cucks pulled 200k troops out of France as soon as Hitler showed his face. The Nazis literally felt pity for you it was so pathetic.

This

After WW1 the USA insisted we cut the size of our Navy.

mfw now Burgers complain they dont want to be "the worlds policeman" after make the last worlds policemen hand in his badge.

Rare proxy.

You're implying that anyone at all, America included, had enough to beat back the nazos at the start of the war.

Be were a little busty saving the rest of the world for a short dictator who rekt all of Europe, Africa and Russia, as well as fighting a few other little wars.

> mfw Americans don't realize A) the rest of the world was going on without them B) They don't get we valued saving India more than we wanted to keep the US
> mfw they also don't realize the paid tribute to the UK after their piss poor attempt to invade Canada and got utterly fucked by a small British army.

Thanks for the flag

Are you trolling or are you really THAT fucking stupid and ill educated?
> US didn't want to join the war until we already smashed the German airforce.
> US has NEVER, EVER, EVER won a war without its allies.
> US would have gotten utterly smashed if Briton didn't take part on either side, and the Germany attacked the US.

You happened. Essentially you bought up our debt from the First and Second World War and demanded we dismantle the Empire.

> MFW when I am British Sikh
> MFW both of my grandfathers fought in WW2. One in Burma, one in n.Africa and Italy
>MFW 3 of my great-grandfathers fought in WW1 in Belgium and France

Feelsbadman.jpg seeing this country go to shit. Feels so bad.

>America
> supposed to be 100% white

I guess you faggot Brits shouldn't have shipped all those niggers to our country then, you fucking assholes. Typical Britbongs: walk into someone else's house, shit on their dinner table, then complain about the smell.

Brush your fucking teeth once in a while. Your breath smells like a dog's asshole ... and, that's from this side of the Atlantic. I can't imagine how the rest of Europe can stand you.

After ww1, we we're considering going to war with the US since they where dodgy as fuck, and we didn't trust them any more than the Russians.

Santa?

American "banter"

Never heard that before. You have a source?

Are you that bloke that works at the immigration center?

The Suez Crisis tbqh

Belleau Forest, bong.

>All we have left is Australia, New Zealand and some tiny shitty islands and MAYBE canada and nepal if you count them

Nepal are still pretty based despite being ridiculously poor

Holy fuck dude just stop

You just got fucking rekt m9

after the war they were in no position to tell America to fuck off when America all but demanded the dismantling of the Empire

then in the decades after they've been at the mercy of America's federalization plans for Europe, the introduction of pluralism and multiculturalism, the de-industrialization and the rise of usury, the Americans removing the Church from public life, etc etc etc. America has been working overtime to destroy traditional Europe for 70 years. apologies.

>Napoleon was conquering Europe when we revolted
>Sending in a fucking army against us is less work than doing jack shit to an old pajeet and his followers

Wew lad

>America has been working
The jews have been working.

>lel brits have bad teeth

BTFO REKT HOW THE FUCK WILL BRITAIN EVER RECOVER OMFG THE BANTZ FUCKING SICK BURNS BRUV FUNNIEST POST IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET THAT WAS SO FUNNY LMAO I WILL BE LAUGHING FOR THE NEXT 46 YEARS

>British
lol no.

>vast majority of slave trade goes to Portuguese and Spanish colonies
>"Damn bongs, importing all these niggers"
Don't blame us for your problems famalam

Leaf, you have no room to talk. You get butthurt when someone talks bad about britbong, you get butthurt when people shitpost, and you get butthurt when people call you out on your shitposts. Syrup nigs are the worst flag on the board

Tbh mate, the 'bongs have bad teeth' thing is old and not even true. Leaf being a chinese shitposter is real, so it still counts as banter.

>Be were a little busty saving the rest of the world for a short dictator who rekt all of Europe, Africa and Russia, as well as fighting a few other little wars.
>Napoléon
>dictator
>anglos
>anything but not the perfidious fuckers that hijacked all our attempts to build a new Roman Empire