You're the manager of a pretty big club, this is the last day of transfers market and your president enter your office

You're the manager of a pretty big club, this is the last day of transfers market and your president enter your office
"SIGN A PLAYER NOW"
What do?

Give Harry Redknapp a call

she's got some pretty big clubs, i can tell you

Sign some literal who free agent. They didn't say it needs to be a good player.

Call Brenny and ask for advice.

Sign Ben Arfa and build my team around him. It worked for Nice, so it can work for me

Sign some Mohammad and virtue signal that other clubs are racist and need to be shut down. In yuroland this would probably get managers and fans from other teams arrested for wrongthink.

Give Welbeck a new contract

So I work for FC Porto!? Hmmm...

All we need is a decent striker that plays with his left foot, and he just needs to be decent enough to our league, cheap, and doesn't actually need to play every single game, so I'm gonna buy myself LCIM in person

360 and walk away

>he says when basicly every relevant american athlete is black

wouldnt it be the other way around?

I like these Asian tits

>FC Porto
We said a "pretty big club", anoñito

Remind him signing players is not my job

sign jagr for 5 million AAV x 3 years

Sign a meme striker from the 2nd division. Cheap, won't demand much playtime and the fans can pin their hope on him. Maybe he'll even make the step up, who knows.

I sign Freddy Adu on a €40 millions a year contract

him or Johnnier Montaño

"Quick, you have only 6 hours and 40 minutes left to find and sign a player! You are the godam manager of this team after all!"

Go play Football Manager to find a player on the rise from a meme league.

well, shaun wright-phillips of course

perfect face

*blocks your path*

goodlooking yes but not as stuning

"Where is my new player Mr. Manager? The transfers market ends in 3 hours and 45 minutes! Hurry up!"

Open FM Genie Scout or any wonderkid list to find some good unknow wonderkids just so the media/board start doubting me for not signing any famous player, till I begin to destroy the league and then call them out on their bullshit

Fucking this.

Lmao imagine saying this when your biggest sport is in uproar because a mediocre nigger can't find a team

cringe

"YOU HAVE ONE HOUR TO FIND ME A FUCKING PLAYER NOW MR. MANAGER"

I'd do the same as this user, seems like a good strategy

Why are you making the same joke every thread? or are american posters all retarded?

I want a big name African who's probably a bust.

>Não confia no grande Lorde Marega

Panic and sign Sagna for free

Literally perfect face.

I wanna marry her then proceed to domestically abuse her.

Claro que confio, mas ele não tem nada a ver com a posição do LCIM.