Who would win ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vador easily.

Darth Maul if he can summon Sith Lightning

Darth Vader is confirmed to be unable to since his hands are no longer flesh

Vader

Maul basically has to use two hands to control his saber. Vader can use one hand to block and the other to use the force and wipe the floor with Maul

>Darth Vader is confirmed to be unable to since his hands are no longer flesh
oh shit oh shit oh shit

I don't think force lighting would be the difference. vador is strong in the force and dueling. there is a reason yoda never tried going after him

both had their asses kicked by obi wan (aka the greatest jedi of all time).

then why does he still use his hand when he's choking people?

both lost against ob1 kenoby, so it's hard to say

i like darth maul athletic style ans appearance, but vador has the charisma

Except that's true....

This

>(aka the greatest jedi of all time)
ob1 vs palpatine, who wins ?

I'd rather Darth Maul win. He's a fun edgy character meanwhile Vader is a fucking fag outdone by his grandson.

>Vador

Spinning is a good trick since it shifts the perspective of the high ground constantly.

His telepathy comes from his mind, and he uses his arm and hand to guide his thoughts, and visualize them in his mind.

The lightning actually has to be produced from his body though and has to come from flesh.

obi wan is very well rounded. I am not sure if he can defeat yoda, windu, or palpantine, but I think he could pull out the win, given the right circumstances.

cant he shoot lightning with his ass then? wait does he still have his ass?

Its certainly possible but that would probably ruin the movies

that got burnt off after obi wan showed him who is boss

well, make some more movies then, star wars is ruined anyway

Dark Vapor i think

already done in the superior non Disney EU
and it was pure potterykino

Darth Maul would but the fags at disney won't let it happen.

>Darth Vapor is a giant cloud
>Kills Darth Maul by summoning a tornado

That was a Pre Clone Wars Maul return story though, Clone Wars and Rebels has buffed him and Ashoka up to levels were either one of them could take Vader but won't cause of the plot already being set in stone.

Maul is a one trick pony.

Any one who doesn't think Vader could easily kill him needs to go home and rethink their life.

Vader can't use force lightning because it would cause malfunction in his suit. That was the explanation in old EU. He can do rest of the Force fuckery.

What was the point of this pit? What's with the engineers in Star Wars and building giant exposed pits everywhere? Don't they have space-OSHA?

does force lighting matter? yoda and windu easily threw that shit aside.

Maul got cucked by a Jedi who hasn't even completed his Padawan training, and was blinded mere minutes before. It wouldn't even be a contest.

why didn't yoda ever go and kill vader?

>Clone Wars and Rebels has buffed him and Ashoka up to levels were either one of them could take Vader but won't cause of the plot already being set in stone.
This doesn't make any sense. Vader couldn't reach the heights he would have been able to had he not burned alive, but he still grew in power. Neither Maul nor Ahsoka should be able to do much to him.

I forget the details of his fight with Ahsoka, but IIRC most of the damage he sustained there was from the collapsing environment, not Ahsoka directly. It was obnoxious she lasted more than a minute at all, though.

How old is Maul in The Force Awakens? Is he even still alive?

Vader, no contest. give me a serious decision like obi wan vs Vader or Luke vs obi wan

man i dunno fag. If you asked a caveman what was the point of having wooden posts connected by wires everywhere in the city he wouldnt have the slightest idea either

>Sliced in half
>Thrown down a bottomless pit
Nigga's dead.

And both are dead.

Obi Wan killed Maul, Vader killed Obi Wan so obviously Vader wins. Vader also knows how important the high ground is.

The difference between TPM (32BBY) and TFA (34ABY) is 66 years

yoda died of old age. windu was killed by the chosen one. neither was beaten by maul... one by Vader.. tough it was treachery

I thought Windu was killed by Sheev

reminder that this is canon

youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg

>cucked by a Jedi who hasn't even completed his Padawan training
yes but it was obiwan kenobi, the guy who beated vador and he killed his master

In a straight lightsaber duel, no force techniques except to enhance strength and reflexes, Maul wins. In an all out fight to the death no holds barred, Vader wins. If Maul can summon lightning, he wins by default.

>Savage Opress
you're fucking with me

its canon that sheev designed vaders suit to be especially weak to force lightning (or just electricity in general) to have an upper hand incase vader decided to revolt

I like how soft spoken Darth Maul is, instead of having a raspy edgy voice.

Lucas likes long shafts

Last I checked he's still alive in Rebels, which I think is only a couple years away from the events of the original film. If that sounds stupid to you that's because it is. Don't let anyone tell you The Clone Wars and Rebels are masterworks.

>destroyed by a pure edge

Vader killed him, sheev just was having his ass handed to him until Anakin intervened

>brutal subjugate

Oh, OK. I've watched it like one time since I saw it in the theatre.

>barbaric persecute

On a sidenote, people on /swco/ actually like and defend the name.

yet he walked like 50 yards the whole while being shocked, and threw his down a reactor core

Force wise I think Kylo is stronger than Vader. He's done everything has done, force choke etc, but can also mind fuck people to extract information, and can even stop a blaster round in mid air.

Opress actually sounds like a star wars universe style name, so it's not so bad.

O-B-1 can never not have the highground. He merely has it from a different perspective.

kylo is a bitch. no one before has event brought him up

Kylo is a bitch. He is mentally weak but is stronger in the force than Vader was.

so another sith can easily fuck his breathing-machinesuit up?

I think light saber dueling is greater than force strong...

>the edge

Vader didn't even need to hold blaster rounds though, he could just dissipate them with his hand

In the OT, Vader looks pretty disabled. He's not nimble and he's not agile. He's not really a good sword fighter anymore... he's just better than everyone else who is around. Based on that, I'd say Maul would easily win in a duel. But... Vader is much more powerful in the Force, and I don't see why Vader couldn't just choke him to death while Maul takes 10 seconds to reveal his lightsaber has TWO blades....

if you are not a "skywalker" you are not shit in the star wars universe

but Sheev was pretty much the shit till he died

I agree that's what snoke is going to help him with to complete his training.

True but I'm sure they only did that cause there was no way they could hold a blaster round in mid air with 70s special effects.

> both lost against ob1 kenoby, so it's hard to say

Yeah, but he had high ground.

Except it was luke being shocked and vader was only shocked for a couple of seconds and only walked a few feet if that, luke and palpatine were standing right next to the shaft vader threw him down

I disagree. Vader just found a way more efficient way of fighting. none of the flashy all over the place shit.

died by the hands of the skywalker

The Old Repbulic era is the best of both worlds. So Bane or Revan or my playable Sith Marauder would win.

>but is stronger in the force than Vader was.
Probably not. Just stylistic differences in presentation.

even so, if that was his weakness, he overcame it to defeat the emperor

if you go by EU, it was only because he was Force Buffing the entire fleet of ships while also fighting Luke at the same time

still the emperor couldn't do shit. Vader carried him like a baby to his death

yeah but it all happened in a very short amount of time and it killed him. Luke was shocked for a lot longer than vader and still had the strength to help carry vader out to the ship

This. Vader could've easily killed Sheev all along, the Force lighting didnt kill Vader, Vader could've still survived but he wanted to die at that point..

I have only seen the movies. I go by that

Well I'm not autistic so no

that was Anakin in the long run. always able to defeat the emperor but didn't.

from the very beginning, Anakin was the one, the one the stories were based around. maul was a one off, just a speed bump in the road of the skywalkers

>but didn't
But he literally did.

That was a clone of Darth Maul m8

I think they made a mistake in having qui-gon lose to dearth maul. they should have had him join count dukku and be defeated by obi wan (aka the greatest jedi of all time)

>from the very beginning, Anakin was the one, the one the stories were based around
That's not true though. All the Chosen One bullshit came later.

In Rogue One Vader deflects a blaster shot back into a rebel soldier in the final scene. So he is even stronger because he can shove your lazors into you

Deflects it using his hand (the force)

Official comic book aka Canon Vader can tear an imperial Walker to shreds using the force and somehow can move his body when all his cybernetics are shut down just by insane amount of will and force. Not to mention he is cyborg monster lightsaber duel veteran.

Darth Bane the big could defeat both of them easily

check and mate

Oh I still have yet to see it cause I don't want to go to the theater alone.

Fbpb

later after they chose Luke....

Kreia can beat them easily.

>Sup Forums once again thinking that Star wars is Dragonball

It doesn't come down to "who is more powerful than who" or even "who can beat who".

Plenty of battles are won and lost based on circumstance alone. It's super apparent in fights like Obi Wan vs Anakin or Kylo vs Rey, where the "winner" clearly only had the upper hand because of their circumstances

who ever has more midiclorians