What's your opinion on Travis Scott and NAV?

What's your opinion on Travis Scott and NAV?

youtube.com/watch?v=zmFm9Yp80dE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3vAmAPCs4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

disgusting pleb shit you should get the fuck off this board

Go listen to Neutral Milk Hotel, faggot

They suck.Just like any other (c)rapper

This shit goes hard, if you don't like then you're probably an Adam Lanza or Dylann Roof type

math metal and k pop loving autist detected

My shits are harder tho.
>materialistic right off the bat
>no real world experience
>vocoded vocals to hell
>lazy lyricism
>muh bitch muh coke muh ride
>baby baby bay
If Imma listen to anything this styled it better be hard, this is soft serve shit. Also black dudes fantasizing about white bitches, as usual.

tuneless autotune filled with hard drug references and weak rhymes over a forgettable trap beat. Wow das some innovation

yep sounds like every other song i've heard from the likes of these talentless cunts

How anyone likes this shit beyond looking cool in front of their friends/at the club, idk. It's complete fucking trash

What's your opinion of Kryptomedic and Dysphonia?
youtube.com/watch?v=s3vAmAPCs4E

zzz……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………zzz……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………zzz……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………zzz……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I don't listen to any of those retard

OP is a turbopleb

you're a mega autist if you don't like modern hip hop at all

this is what's relevant now, not Vinnie Paz or whatever fag shit you listen to

>post modern hip hop*
fixd

nav is a terrible mumble/drug rapper who'll be irrelevant soon

travis scott started off extremely strong but has sadly fallen into making generic modern trap songs for a quick buck

pic related is godtier travis

why? because record labels have decided this is what they'll put 90% of their weight behind?

Why is it relevant? There is nothing of musical value there, nothing of political or social relevance, nothing that uplifts the human condition. I can't relate to this dude talking about doing coke driving a million dollar car whilst pictures of overdosing models fill the screen. He's no one to aspire to be and his music is disposable - there's a hundred thousand rappers who could make the exact same song

Think for yourself brother. Don't just eat the shit they serve because they tell you everyone else likes it. Only mindless teenagers who are excited by the aesthetics and know no different like it

This is music of self destruction, of depression, hollow music for hollow people

I've never heard a bad Travis song

I think NAV's career was sort of hurt by the mild SJW backlash against him saying the N word

Beibs in the Trap is a really good song, made me excited for whatever Nav would release in the future. Unfortunately his self-titled mixtape and Perfect Timing were pretty mediocre.

Yeah same here. I heard his more recent singles and they're mediocre. I still have faith in him though, maybe another feature with Trav or someone of that magnitude will get him back on track

I'm glad you can appreciate that song though, Nav's delivery plus Travis's spacey flow is just sick. "crushed xans crushed xans in my soda"

i wouldnt call any travis scott songs "bad", hearing songs off of Huncho Jack (and BITTSM to a degree) is an incredibly disappointing experience after listening to Rodeo

Travis won't top Rodeo ever again.

Is Sup Forums mostly comprised of the kids who sat at the loser table in high school?

all of Sup Forums is, especially Sup Forums

What does that make Sup Forums? The kids who sat at the mega loser table?

nah, Sup Forums are the kids that sat out on their asses in the hallway

or went to the library to play Nintendo DS in peace

listen to this

i have, its a fantastic tape but i think rodeo takes what days before brought us and built upon it
to me his discography is as follows

Rodeo > Days Before Rodeo > Birds In The Trap Sing McKnight > Owl Pharaoh > Huncho Jack, Jack Huncho