Mgmt

This albums going to be hated on here in a week

Every album is hated here.

MGMT have been despised on this board for over a decade, newfriend

Na it's kino desu

i already hate it lol get gud kid

virgincuckmusique/10

i like mgmt the band and i enjoy thier music even if hipster music websites dont like them. I guess its just me and mgmt.
its just me and Michel

i dont even know what it is and im already tired zzz

>album gets spammed here without quality discussion
>people start hating it
wow I wonder why

I'm sorry but the last 4 Ariel Pink albums were miles beyond this.

it's a very good album, after hearing how different each single was it was good to see how the whole thing played out
8/10, their best album

I'm sorry, but that isn't relevant.

what I meant to say is this is poor man's ariel pink. He does this same style of music substantially better. What is the point of listening to this?

They aren't even alike. Everyone know that Andrew's voice is the thread that bonds all of MGMT's music. They are god tier and that's why they can do whatever genre they want. Stop rejecting it just 'cause "muh genre."

because i like chocolate icecream, but i still like mint chocolate chip icecream, why just have one?

Loved the singles, haven't heard the rest. Any of the other tracks as good? Any misses?

The leak was pretty low quality so I'm going to reserve my opinions until I hear the actual release.

After listening about 20 times now, I can honestly say every track is worthwhile. Some had to grow on me though, like One Thing Left To Try and Hand It Over is still kinda sleepy, but I find the ending of the album works best if you just restart the album right when it ends.

only the singles are worth a shit. when you die, me and michael, little dark age are all very redeemable. the rest are pretty shit.

FILLER
I
L
L
E
R

This
>Listen to little dark age
>Holy shit they might be onto something
>The rest
>Not bad but I felt let down