What kind of music does your girlfriend listen to?

What kind of music does your girlfriend listen to?

I don't have one.

>girlfriend

Field recording

wbu OP?

Stop fucking asking this

Calm down buddy

You'll taste it, in time

women dont like me because im a fat smelly guy with a small dick and no money. also a host of several undiagnosed mental illnesses. Yesterdy i think i had a panic attack.

Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Courtney Burnett

What if I'm the gf, user?

Lady Gaga n p much whatever i listen to

so lucky senpai :)

She likes AJJ

Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus unironically

I've tought of dumping her over this multiple times until I realized I'm an autist

FUCK YOU OP

Good one

I don’t have one but the actress I have a slightly unhealthy crush on likes fleetwood mac and The Rolling Stones
D-does that count

alright Cameron mac

Waxahatchee
Grouper
Frankie Cosmos

haha yea

Blind Melon
Blink 182
Death Cab For Cutie
Iron & Wine
Sufjan Stevens
GWAR
Eluveitie

The Who
The Doors
Bob Dylan
Jimi Hendrix
Beach Boys

what i recommend to her
she wouldnt dare to do so otherwise

>virgins imagine what music their pretend girlfriends would listen to if they could even meet an imaginary girl but even the imaginary girls are sucking chad's cock

:(

my imaginary gf has giant tits and is a slut....but also deeply loyal

probably shit taste in music too. tries to be all lol so quirky XD and listens to gay shit like jpop and madvillain.

What music do you like?

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF I FUCKED UP OK I COULDVE HAD THE MOST DELICIOUS PUSSY SHE SHOWED INTEREST WHY DIDNT I GO FOR IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUHH IM SO DRUNK I THINK IM GONNA DIE

Country
The ultimate irony is she was raised in the suburbs by an upper-middle class family. Every time she calls herself a 'country girl at heart' I physically cringe
I was raised in the middle of the fucking sticks in a shitty small town in a poor farming family and I hate country with an unbelievable passion.
Still, we love each other despite our differences in musical taste.

she likes rolling stones and ludovico einaudi because of her dad, but mainly chart shit

A lot of psych rock, Cocteau Twins, CAN & Beefheart mostly

my imaginary gf likes noise and ambient music :3

this

>The ultimate irony is she was raised in the suburbs by an upper-middle class family.
Trust me, it's too common to be called irony.

cloud rap, dubstep, crystal castles and some mac demarco-tier indie.

You ever try taking a shower and brushing your teeth?

the caretaker, scriabin, chopin, miles davis, charlie parker, charles mingus, swans' later works and the cure mostly.

Good taste so she's probably fat and ugly
Or skinny and ugly

Girl I liked was into Florence and the machine, deal breaker.

Everything I like (King Krimson, King Gizzard, Aesop Rock). She is also very beautiful and a loli despite being 27. She is also from Japan and have connections to the anime industry.

>Implying women listen to anything but pop trash

>chopin, miles davis, charlie parker, charles mingus
>fucking scriabin

She loves Symphonic and Progressive metal, and listens to Jamaican dancehall music because it's funny to her.

this
except for women that are actual musicians

she likes a lot of late 2000s early 2010s psych rock/pop and neo-psychadelia. she used to just listen to normie shit, but i introducted her to tame impala because i thought she would like it. she fell in love with the genre. her favorite group right now is MGMT, and me and her are both really excited to listen to the new album(we know it’s leaked, we’re waiting until it’s officially dropped).

they usually just listen to what their ex/current bf listens to

>Women
>Actual musicians

Pick one

sheit, I wish I could get my gf into the music I listen to
she listens to pop garbage, always has, always will

t. forever alone

FIDLAR
Mom Jeans
Flock of Seagulls
The Front Bottoms

His ex's band.

One of the girls I'm trying to reach it's into De La Soul, Charles Mingus and Steven Wilson, but some people that know her told me she was crazy.

The other one I like it's not much of a music nerd, but she loves Sufjan a lot.

alright, i meant "professionally educated in musical field"