Its easier to be a wigger in the year 2018

than it is to be a proud white man. society basically has no problem with a white man straight up admitting his own inferiority. they even encourage it. but simply uttering the phrase "its okay to be white" is enough to ruin your life

being a proud white man in the year 2018 is a revolutionary act

boo hoo hoo poor litte whiteboy.

MAGA !!

You're obnoxious

You're right, you're right...
We must always feel sorry for black people at every cost! After all, how could they be validated without the pity of whites?

lmao jayonnaise

>favourite
Oi gadday me loimy m8 ye fancy a 'uppa tey tro anuhduh fish n chips on da bahbee

And people say the left can't meme....

>t. Memeless lefty

I'll take Names You Will Only Hear in the Ghetto for 800, Alex.

Whites like him more than blacks like him

Nice dubs lol

he gets a lot of flack for appropriating black culture. and basically using black culture and expression as a fashion expression while saying stuff like "rap music isnt for feeling emotions and shit:

this has nothing to do with music

delete

Are blacks so vain that they can't share with others?

a little. but can you imagine if he just came out and said "i like being a white guy"

would he even have a career afterwards? how can words that innocuous have so much power

WHITE BOY

are you that ignorant of the history of colonialism. and slavery and the systems that continue to exist today that basically keep blacks in lower classes so whites have more power?

its fucked up to take from a culture that youve already taken so much from.

>this guy
>(((white)))

lehappymerchant.jpg

Lol I wasn't even alive at the time, niether were the people demanding reparations for hardships they never faced

Look at these brave good looking and intelligent alpha males

What systems exist today to keep the blacks in lower classes aside from their own shit culture?

the bell curve theory