>it gets cancelled after 2 seasons

reee why can't they just stop fucking with things

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsoqiOOLYpI
youtube.com/watch?v=NNcSnP6zqAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOOLD?

>gatekino

watch the original film, it's better than everything else stargate related and has kurt russell in it

actually started rewatching it yesterday

It's kind of comical the way they get the gate active then just rust through it

>it's better than everything else stargate related
Back to making your sequel after ID42's success, Emmerfaggot. Oh wait.

SG1 is my favorite series ever. So much better script writing and acting than other shows during its time (compare star trek/buffy). I recently rewatched the whole thing with my SO.

They should have ended it at the end of season 8, but 9/10 were okay.

Richard Dean Anderson > Kurt Russell

yeah it was kind of on life support once MacGyver left

Trips of truth.

It also didn't help that Carter got prego and they had to replace her for half the season with only 1 gag slutty-thief. Her actor was okay, but the writing could have been better.

Psst. You'll wake those autists that defend these two seasons by virtue of featuring characters from their Austrian nobody show.

SG:U had nothing to do with the Stargate franchise. It had a few cameos and the name was slapped on. Everything else was entirely out of character for what the previous shows were about. No wonder it was canceled.

Remember this is getting rebooted or something.

"Comfy" now has a weird NEET connotation but to me SG1 and SGA are like honey to the soul.

It's like talking ambien or xanax just watching it. I think I've seen every episode twice except "Emancipation". It's funny that the worst episode in the whole franchise is the S01E02

I liked Farscape but that doesn't make up for the last 2 seasons of SG-1 at all

haven't actually seen SG:U yet, only wrapped up Atlantis lastn ight

>haven't actually seen SG:U yet, only wrapped up Atlantis lastn ight

I never made it past the first season and I love SG-1 and SG:A. I just can't stomach the bullshit that is SG:U. It starts out bad right from the beginning.

>Emancipation worst
Nah that's Hathor

Fuck SGU. Like really fuck it. It had nothing to do with Stargate whatsoever except for the titular device and the thin as fuck Ancient lore that the writers apparently couldn't give two fucks about considering all the bullshit contrived intergalactic stone communication lesbian sex shit they pulled every fucking episode. "Guys guys how about we make a Stargate show about an even ancienter ship that the Ancients sent off into the far off void to explore and seed the universe with Stargates, but no wait let's also add all this unnecessary nonsense bullshit no one gives any fuck about. Let's also just add this forced fat wow playing nerd insert who lives in his mommy's basement and for no good reason knows Ancient technology like no other, that'd be awesome lmao". Fuck the drama and fuck the fucking show right in the fucking ass.

The last episodes of the second season added some good suspense with those damn drones that terrorized them but it couldn't salvage what the writers did before.

SGU - Or how to remove everything that is actually Stargate

If you're into a shitty hybrid of "Days of our Lives" & "Battlestar Galactica" with characters you hate, then you're gonna love SGU.

Have you attempted to endure stargate infinity?

When did Daniel become a chad?

I watched all of SG-1 and Atlantis last year but Amazon Prime pulled Universe before I could start it.
Should I bother with SGU eventually?

I don't' watch cartoons.

No, it will just make you cynical.

Do it, only if you want to ask yourself at the end what the writers were fucking thinking.

nah. Especially since it has no ending and just dies

>that picture
kek

it was probably a requirement of his to come back to the show

he was a sex symbol to a lot of female SG1 fans

He was handsome and good with the ladies from the start. He just got buff because they ended up fighting more than the average Delta Force squadron.

Also member when Stargate had nudity?

I remember fapping to that.

Agreed, the writing was awesome. Just rewatched it recently. I didnt really give season 9 or 10 a shot.

Fuck all the wit from Dr. Handsome Jackson, all the puns and comedy from Col. Sexy O'Niell, BBC Teal'c with his fucking straight face as shit happens around him...Carter was hot as fuuuckk.

was that from the film?

>mfw sga kiddies don't get sgu kino

REEEEEEEEEEEE

UNIVERSE WAS GETTING GOOD BEFORE THEY CANCELLED IT YOU PLEBS

Seriously though, it was... shame the 1st season had so much shitty melodrama. Take away the stupid ass communication stones bullshit and the quality of the show improves dramatically. Should have just been about the characters on the ship having no contact with Earth for years, would have been 100x better.

They could basically do what Atlantis did and eventually find a planet with some device allowing them to dial to Earth for a short time or something.

That's from SG-1.

Children of the Gods, the SG-1 pilot.

Reminder that SG-1 started out on Showtime for its first 5 seasons, until Sci-Fi picked up the rights for the show.

>He watched the censored version

Lmao, I'll never forget that scene with topless Carter.

>>watch Stargate: SG-1
>>excellent five seasons
>>last 4 seasons kind of weak
>>glad they ended it
>>watching SG:Atlantis
>>excellent three seasons
>>find out it get cancelled after season 5
>>who cares
>>They wanted to do a new series
>>SG: Universe
>>wtf is that shit
>>it gets cancelled after 2 seasons
>>who cares

That's my opinion.

She was Michael Shanks girlfriend, Doctor Lahm, the hot asian doctor who replaced Doctor Fraiser was his wife I think. Shanks was/is a notorious womanizer.

He's also a huge cunt.

>Showtime
>Sci-Fi

Not american so this doesn't mean much to me except I think they might be cable channels

I had a torrented version and watched it 5 years ago .. I really can't remember

I'm glad they did something-ish with the Wraith. They were too much like an edgy teenagers bad guy

Showtime is like HBO, a premium cable channel you pay a monthly fee for. Sci-Fi (now known as Sy Fy) is a regular cable network.

Jesus christ, what's this guy's problem?

Lies, Carter was never topless in the show. I've seen every episode nearly 10 times now.

topless without showing her tits at some replicant episode

Noooo you're ruining Jackson for me stop, good lord he's like an angry sjw college kid.

Her big, yet sadly covered, but wet tits are good to see in that episode where she helps Rodney underwater.

with a grandma bra lol

The only way stargate could've been better would've been nudity

Hot sex with alien chicks.

Or Teyla and Weir scissoring.

>Baal cutting Carter's clothes off with a cermonial dagger before Jaffas lead naked Carter to his bedchamber

>he hasn't watched Children of the Gods

I learned why Daniel was so hell bent on finding his sand wife in that episode.

>implying SGU wasn't pic related

ayyy

wtf is this KINO acronym?

>it's a Sam and Martouf fuck on the elevator episode

youtube.com/watch?v=nsoqiOOLYpI

the tone was always way off on the show when they brought in Raimi to direct an episode

oh shit, I member. I saw part of it when it unscrambled on cable when I was a kid. Years went by where I thought the series was some kind of proto-game of thrones hardcore hbo shit.

>tfw you'll never squeeze her nipples like her father used to

youtube.com/watch?v=NNcSnP6zqAs

what's that

was Jacob ever charged with these crimes and extradited by the Tok'ra?

Stargate > Star Trek > Star Wars

I can't watch Daniel now without seeing his Hawkman with the horrible Bale Batman voice from Smallville

>Star Destroyer Vs The Enterprise Vs Daedalus never

Farscape and SG:A are the best sci fi series.