Was it rape?

Was it rape?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4038156/Yikes-Chris-Pratt-reveals-nasty-bruises-got-doing-stunts-set-new-film-Passengers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Start licking, boy
What do?

i would slime those pits

Only if the man is ugly.

What happened to him? :(

>Keanu Reeves was attached to the lead male role in the film, but dropped out. Chris Pratt was eventually cast instead.

So in this case it would've been rape, also depressing as fuck if keanu had been cast.

Doing stunts in Passengers

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4038156/Yikes-Chris-Pratt-reveals-nasty-bruises-got-doing-stunts-set-new-film-Passengers.html

Women have to get you verbal confirmation for each thrust. Just because she agreed when it started, doesn't mean it's not rape half way in.

what if she changes her mind mid-thrust?

I would want to get raped by this guy.

You're fucked.

of course it wasnt rape. it was kidnapping.

she should just play a tape of her saying "yes" over and over. wiht a kill switch in her hands. once it stops, you better pull out. isnt consent fun??

No you dumbass

tfw thats your stomach right now

You can change that, look at star lord

But Chris Pratt didn't really start from zero. He was a wrestler during hs and college, he got "fat" for a brief while in his post-college life, but all the muscle mass and appropriate bone structure was already there from years of training. All he had to do was cut.

Entirely different from someone wanting to start getting fit past his prime.

I don't understand why people didn't like the movie

Maybe I'm biased because I love any concept with space travel

The atmosphere and visuals were fantastic. Definitely something you could get lost in.

The plot went full retard when they turned him from unlucky everyman to an austistic creeper type.

It was too focused on the romance rather than the action. They should've come up with a more interesting reason for him waking up.

i got the feeling the movie was created to milk the pratt/lawrence bandwagon.

Dumb, VFX whoring cash grab using two meme actors, one of which we've seen naked to get men taking women out to the theater to see it.

>"Im sorry Martha baby, but the G train have left the station"

>romance
>jennifer lawrence movie