Hillary Clinton talks like a Sup Forumstard

>Hillary Clinton once called disabled children at an Easter egg hunt 'fucking retards' and referred to Jews as 'stupid kikes' while Bill called Jesse Jackson a 'damned nigger,' claims Bill's former lover

Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please post proof. I want to believe

No source?

You are lazy faggots

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html

That's it I'm now a #HillaryMissile

Yes to corporate free trade, neoliberalism and a muscular American foreign policy. Being pro-establishment is the true contrarian position in a world of Bernie hippies and the Drumpf Youth

>a tabloid
I'm not saying the Daily Mail can't report actual news, but when it does, it's virtually always corroborated by another news source.

this is just a distraction from the thousands of dead arab children at hillary's doorstep desu

>trump said a thing!
>hillary said a thing!

at least trump is an isolationist who will divest from American imperialism and mass murder :^)

What's wrong with thousands of dead Arabs?

I'm now a #clintoris
>tfw no hillary daughter gf

Career politicians.

This doesn't make them based.

They literally are psychotics that hate everyone that isn't them. They actively subvert every group except the Clintons and the overlords they serve.

I'm #CruzMissile now.

It makes her even a bigger liar. No common ground here with traitors.

The only lazy faggot in this situation is the person who started a thread making some bold claims without being arsed to provide a source. Seriously user, providing a source is just standard.

Hearsay, but would anyone really be surprised if it were true?

The Clintons are white trash hicks from Arkansas.

> source for those claims? I'll wait

We all know old white people are racist

>thoughts?

Pretty dry pasta without any sauce.

Lol, please. If a book had been written by some left-wing bitch who wrote that Trump called people kikes and niggers you'd be sucking his cock right now

I don't give a shit if she "talks like a Sup Forumstard."

When she calls people retards or niggers, she isn't trolling anybody, she's not being funny, she's being a two-faced, mean spirited cunt. She's the bitch in highschool who everybody hates, but they all have to kiss her ass because she's on a million committees, her boyfriend is class president, and her mom is head of the PTA and friends with the principal.

Talk about her the wrong way? I hope you enjoy having a pimples shopped onto your yearbook picture and rumors that you're a homophobic bigot.

Not surprised, this is from another article

"She grew up in the buoyant aftermath of World War II, the daughter of a Navy petty officer who trained young sailors before they shipped out to the Pacific. Her father, Hugh Rodham, was a staunch Republican and an anticommunist, and she channeled his views."

>Bill called Jesse Jackson a 'damned nigger
based bill

It is no secret that Hillary is racist and homophobic. She was against the civil rights movement and gay marriage. But her policies are still shit and she just follows the polls.

>claims Bill's former lover