FULL DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I s-swear we a-aren't afraid of saying it's Islamic terrorism!
>h-here's the transcript unedited! S-see? It's t-totally not terrorism!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36578321
mobile.twitter.com/ABC/status/744968766925086720
insider.foxnews.com/2016/06/20/doj-scrubbed-islam-references-transcripts-orlando-terrorists-911-calls
youtu.be/PEWS9blXL-8
liveleak.com/view?i=0b2_1466444366
liveleak.com/view?i=0b2_1466444366#Qmb0G2bZuerWL7P5.99
kmvt.com/content/news/Alleged-rape-at-Fawnbrook-apartments-383484631.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!

Too late. The damage has been done. People see this as another shilling campaign gone wrong.

Fuck them. Remove kebab.

>highest level of transparency
Release the audio tapes the n you can say this

>[omitted].wav

Comment [omitted]

Wait what? They released censored tapes where they removed the ISIS pledge to promote an agenda that he wasn't a terrorist? Holy fucking shit keep this thread bumped.

"Part of the redacting is to not give credence" to ISIS propaganda, Hopper told reporters Monday when asked why the FBI didn't just let the transcript speak for itself. "We're not going to propagate their violent rhetoric. To do that would only inflame people that might be like-minded."

Muslims only ever a small push away from becoming terrorists you say? Tell us something we don't know.

Obama is shit. His justice department is nothing more than a colored, non-christian fiesta

So when can we expect these transcripts to start hitting our boards?

muslims don't give a crap what we do or say. it's all in the koran, numbnuts.

Elephants don't usually do things like that. Weird.

This is good right?

It shows there is an agenda to protect the mudslimes!

This is easily the most ridiculous thing the Obama administration has done.

Remember when Obama declared war on ISIS on 9/10?

Now he's nothing more than an Obummer

AS THOUGH THIS SOMEHOW CONCEALS THE DEAD BODIES FROM 24/7 NEWS COVERAGE.

fucking niggers

This is fucking retarded

Everyone already knew that he pledged allegiance to IS

What the fug were they thinking?

the shills are shilling shit way too hard. the dead "remain" bitch in the UK, the shootings in the US, the rapefugee horde, etc.

they're way overstepping their bounds and they've lost all subtlety and now the blowback is picking up steam.

I hate this nigger

REMOVE ALL [omitted]

[THIS POST HAS BEEN REDACTED]

NIGGERS

BBC have even redacted it...

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36578321

Jo Cox death reaction was fucking tasteless

She was barely cold and the medieval were already churning out articles about how a hostile political climate killed her blah blah blah brexit is evil etc

I was shocked at how brazen it was, literally noone cared that she was dead they just all wanted to exploit it

DELETE THIS

When will this Negress hang Sup Forums?

She can't keep getting away with this crap.

>too scared to say ISIS

Now I'm 100% convinced these cucks will never indict Hillary.

*media fucking Samsung auto correct useless Korean bastards

Paul Ryan made the FBI cry. Guess he'll be the next president after all.

> Trump, too busy digging for chump change in his couch cushions for his drowning "campaign."

They say that one's name offers insight into one's future. Her name is Lynch. Is this a sign of things to come?

Here in Michigan, the Dearborn muslims on on their best behavior 24/7, because they know they're one short drive away from a mass pit bull death squad by angry jobless blacks with nothing better to do than throwdown, and patriotism is as good a reason as any to let the dogs off the chains. Detroit's about 30 years ahead of the rest of the world in some ways, thanks Kwame

This is what happens when you use affirmative action to fill the FBI and DOJ with women and liberal cumshitters.

>To do that would only inflame people that might be like-minded
and how many of these people do they think there are?

No shit

I'm having a brain fart. Are AGs per administration? When Trump wins, can he oust this fat hag?

(((omitted)))

The wall just got 10 feet shorter

Yes, AG's serve at the appointment of the President

I wish hiroshima or the mods would make a filter for "isis" "muslim" and "islam" to [redacted] for lels

>Now I'm 100% convinced these cucks will never indict Hillary.

This isn't the major issue (although it is a major issue). I would guarantee that Hillary has dirt on a highly significant number of people in upper echelons of government. I imagine that this is how it works--you only appoint people to powerful positions if you have significant dirt on them to blackmail them if need be. Everyone knows that if Hillary is indicted then they'll be leaks that will destroy the political careers of anyone who speaks against her.

Kek, Detroit is where we're all headed soon. At least the surrounding suburbs are nice.

>We have re-issued the COMPLETE transcript
>in order to provide the highest level of transparency POSSIBLE under the circumstances
>possible
What do they mean by this?

Ugly fucking hag.

Are the FBI becoming great again?

Remember when they were the good guys?

>not a single link in the thread

OMIT THIS

where's the link nigger?

mobile.twitter.com/ABC/status/744968766925086720

>government cronies think they can trick us like Europeans
insurrection when?

>Remember when they were the good guys?

actually, no. J edgar hoover, a flaming transvestite, created the FBI and immediately set about collecting incriminating data on powerful people, like presidents and such, so that he could abuse whoever he liked.

he's the creepy guy in the middle of this pic of three creepy guys and a gay dog.

Lol you fucking [omitted] m8

>the Muslim community just got Lynch'd

Here you go you lazy potato

insider.foxnews.com/2016/06/20/doj-scrubbed-islam-references-transcripts-orlando-terrorists-911-calls

I can tell you that after the fall, it gets better. Grosse Pointe, Hamtramck maintain their identities, but it would be better if we stopped giving the keys to our cities and countries to unqualified brownskins that have proven they're not capable to begin with

>Orlando Police Dispatcher (OD): Emergency 911, this is being recorded.
>Shooter (OM): In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficial [in Arabic]
>OD: What?
>OM: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings.
>OD: What's your name?
>OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
>OD: Ok, What's your name?
>OM: I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, may God protect him [in Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.
>OD: Alright, where are you at?
>OM: In Orlando.
>OD: Where in Orlando?
>[End of call.]

So it's down to like, 8920 feet?

[omitted loudly]

Actual transparency isn't even possible because this is the current year after all

Is she retarded? This is like saying "Vote for Trump, because if you vote for Hillary, you will be a 2nd class citizen if you aren't Muslim".

>is she retarded
No she's black
Wait...

it down to nonexistent

Please tell me even the liberals were outraged by this.

the department of justice is literally obamas fuck boi's . they had been harassing economist back in 2010 telling them to "sugar coat things or else" and a judge had to tell the DOJ to fuck off when the economist lawyered up. people paid to know things having monies for real good lawyers who would have thought?

some didnt listen and have got into trouble for harassment and threats.

They still won't say allah.

They changed that to god.

Apparently it's haram for infidels to say allah so they didn't want to offend anyone.

Fucking pathetic. Release the god damn tapes you fucking pussies.

Maybe he really did say God?

we don't know without the audio
I guess that kind of transparency isn't possible

>saving the world by blocking the one second of audio that everyone already knows about
Job well done, faggots

pottery

He was speaking Arabic the whole time.

>Muslims only ever a small push away from becoming terrorists you say?

Pretty sure the police dispatcher wouldn't be responding the way he did if that were the case.

Well at least they've made themselves look like Soviets once again, and everyone already knew about the pledge of allegiance to ISIS in the 911 call. This always happens to regimes that try and censor to this extent, the truth leaks out and then they have to lie and censor even more, constantly digging themselves into a deeper hole.

The CAIR guys out of Dearborn have been on full sympathy mode since the shooting, trying to make it as if they are the victims and not gays, Hispanics, and US citizens.

They had to get an arabic translator, it was said several times on the police scanner.

Who at this point doesn't know CAIR is an ISIS/Islamist front group?

Why did they edit the transcript in the first place?
Are they trying to whitewash isis?
Is this what murka has descended to?

Yes that's exactly why. It's even more retarded because even the left wing (state) media was reporting that he pledged allegiance to ISIS in one of the phone calls, the story was already out. They literally tried to rewrite history. This is what they've been doing for 8 years, removing any reference to Islam or jihad or things like that in law enforcement. Newspeak. This time they were forced to do it in the open and it blew up in their faces.

youtu.be/PEWS9blXL-8

But why does the transcript specifically indicate the parts that were in Arabic?

Also, his family was Afghani, pretty sure his second language would be Pashto or something, not Arabic.

It seems to me that the only Arabic he knew was Quran quotes.

For instance:
>OM: I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, may God protect him [in Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.

I'm pretty sure the Arabic he used here was "subhanahu wa ta ala", which is a common addition whenever a Muslim mentions god, and just means "he's hot shit".

>gay dog

Kek

This administration is sympathetic to mudshits, has been since day 1
It's not the American people, it's them.

>protecting the Muslim community
>not giving a fuck about 49 Americans that were murdered

Fucking treason!

I was pretty genuinely disgusted, this is good to see. Watching CNN earlier and they put up the "transcript", it looked like some sort of parody with all the [redacted] in incredibly obvious spots. What a joke.

They backtracked! AAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

why are our mudshits less shitty than the others?

More Turks I think.

Oh, my...

BREAKING NEWS
HOT OFF THE PRESSES

I don't get the purpose of them releasing it edited in the first place. They had to know there would be a backlash. Are they really that retarded? Or was this the plan - to release a censored version, get all the people riled up about censorship, now that the 'real' version is out, everyone's focused on that instead of the mudslime allah banter ... that we already knew existed?

DONT MAKE THE MUSLIM KIDS ANGRY

Nothing grand, just a simple case of censorship, for an ideological agenda

guy was afghan, educated in the u.s. why would he speak arabic to someone who doesn't understand it except for the formal allegiance part?

I don't think they had a plan, they honestly believed [redacting] everything like something out of a skit from Monty Python would work.

>damage control
liveleak.com/view?i=0b2_1466444366

Idaho: Muslim Migrants RAPE 5-year-old, hold KNIFE to her throat, strip her naked, rape, and urinate on her .

Read more at liveleak.com/view?i=0b2_1466444366#Qmb0G2bZuerWL7P5.99

At this time we know that the case has officially been sealed by a judge with no chance of it ever being unsealed since all parties involved are minors.

This means none will be charged as adults.

kmvt.com/content/news/Alleged-rape-at-Fawnbrook-apartments-383484631.html

>Obamas America

Not even once.

And nobody in America is upset. It's insanity

>application for US citizenship has been considered.

Do we actually know that it was a Muslim? I saw the other thread about this, forgive me but I just don't trust infowars.