White people have no cultu--

>white people have no cultu--

white people invented all of western society

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE HANDS

white people are the only real people every other race are just honorary people

source?

Non-whites will never understand new wave.

"white people" are a meme. there are tons of individual western european cultures that had a lot of cultural cross pollination, but putting them under one group is retarded. So no, "white people" as an ethnicity don't really have a culture, but their european heritage certainly does.

>uses the internet

look up European history. any of it

kind of an odd example to show that whites have culture
In his book, David Byrne explains that the dances in this video are taken from various South American and Asian countries. He even put clips of those tribes dancing in the background during parts of the video to "cite his sources".

*blocks your path*

you came too early again

>african "culture" is so shit it needs to have whites adopt it in their music to make it bearable
really makes you think

funny you should post that, he also explains that he designed the big suit after watching a few Noe performances while on tour in Japan. He was inspired by their use of big costumes to make the characters seem larger than life, literally and figuratively.
very interesting book, really

>All of
hahahahah

>Noe
actually I think it might be spelled Noh. not entirely sure

I thought it was because he wanted a small head

lol that's from that interview that he did with himself, right?

Greeks aren't white, user

>posts a video and album hugely influenced by nigger culture

You are correct.

yes

How did he get away with this?

I genuinely don't understand people who say that "white people have no culture". I don't even get what they mean by that really

this

it's a fucking joke you autist. Learn to laugh at yourself.

they're trying to write a narrative where white people are hollow homunculi incapable of creating any culture (implying they have no souls/spirit).

t. black dude

pssh brotha, don't give away our secrets to no white boi.

haha sorry my african brotha *dabs*

the greeks 2000 years ago were, thats all that matters

The Greeks were Greek. "White" isn't a legitimate thing, it means almost nothing.

Heres the bit about japanese theatre

In fact, they were closely resembling Nordic people but they won't teach you that in schools.

In fact, they were LITERALLY Nordic people but (((they))) won't teach you that in schools.

Also anything good ever done in the world was done by the White Nordic Aryan race and everything bad was done by (((them))) and niggers!

Isn't this album cultural appropriation itself?

this video is the goat aesthetic and you know it

It's white Americans that have no culture because they literally don't.

ummm try again sweaty

David Byrne is a proud Brit, not a "white" Amerilard

They mean "white Americans have no culture"
Which is an objective fact

hello varg

did you pick up this months welfare check from the french government yet

goddamnit I hate you

That just means you're a pleb that literally needs filters to enjoy things

>headrest
Wouldn't that hurt?

I'm not sweating, I'm European and very cold. Get your results of a distinct lack of culture leading to mass consumerism and lethargy and eat them like you do everything else, Burgertard.

>objective fact
Not knowing what this even means.

Guess this bitch saw a cartoon in the new yorker.
wew lads.

You literally have no culture fatty. You traded it all in for consumerism in the 50s. That's why black people and Europeans control your entertainment industry while "white" Americans are all sheep that could all be killed and the world would be exactly the same.

no then it would be called a headhurt
>yuropoors think being able to afford food is an insult

Well, I'm not fat, but you called me fat, just... 'cause. So you're instantly wrong. Your worldview is so easily discarded that I don't really care what you think.
>haha burgers Americans eat burgers haha everyone's fat haha white Americans no culture
You'll lose your culture to Islam soon enough. America is the last bastion of free speech in this world. When we are gone, the global governing begins.

White people
>We wuz black and sheet

he’s scottish cunt

burger

I don't read your shitty tabloids, Hank

I'd hardly call the McDonalds drive thru food, mate. Not surprised to see an American blatantly unaware of how nutrition works.
Hope you enjoy living in a country populated almost exclusively by the descendants of Irish criminals and slaves, literally people who were sent away from here for being useless. No wonder you guys are so shit.

t. underage

>(((Tumblr)))

if they were so useless then how come britain got their shit rocked when they came to get their colonies back

whites, especially american whites, are the only people its acceptable to make jokes like that about

have another burger, ameridumb

>If they were shit why did the shittiest country ever lose to them?
Oh, I wonder. Britain lost to a bunch of lads on bikes in Ireland, fuck off with your millions of people needed to beat them, useless cunts.

We didn't? The French did all the real work for you. You fat micks just had a chimpout and pretended you were useful.

>europoors are so salty about being poor and cucked by immigrants and lawmakers that they cling to being white with all their energy

David Byrne lived most of his life in the States. He's an Americanized Scotsman at least.

Ya know, I'm sure you're a real piece of shit in real life so I'm just gonna let it go. I'm happy with who I am. America will be the greatest country on Earth until we inevitably fall apart. Your people have been socialized beyond repair, and you speak like little faggot fairies. Nobody really cares about what britbongs have to say anymore. That must hurt. Also, you have a woman as your highest office. lel

imagine getting your ass kicked so hard that your descendants are still salty about it 200+ years later

im on your side. my point is that in the mainstream its perfectly acceptable to call america a crime ridden shithole, say that all of the white people are fat and have no culture etc, but if you so much as imply that some non white third world country might not be the most wonderful place to live then the entire world loses their shit and demands your head

literally all it takes to make an american reveal his true underage identity is just two posts worth of weak banter, incredible

I would prefer any other kind of culture than the mindlessly consuming, materialistic, vapid, and stupid one we're devolving into.

Learn how to read.

*tip*

>weak banter
>know I'm talkin' to a useless limey edgelord

I want to have a family one day and this picture is deeply infuriating to me.

>Toni Basil of "Mickey" fame choreographed this
>she spent days planning out a complicated dance routine in which David Byrne humps the air while having a seizure

yes that is weak banter indeed good job burger