If whites are the masterrace why have the Chinese BTFO your best supercomputer technology?

If whites are the masterrace why have the Chinese BTFO your best supercomputer technology?
>Ban Intel exports to China
>They make their own with 3x the power
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunway_TaihuLight

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=397_1455966786
liveleak.com/view?i=a23_1434026072
liveleak.com/view?i=d2b_1444573929
liveleak.com/view?i=368_1442639331
liveleak.com/view?i=531_1413048556
liveleak.com/view?i=727_1411362172
liveleak.com/view?i=d24_1456415250
liveleak.com/view?i=e76_1447389558
liveleak.com/view?i=595_1435388432
liveleak.com/view?i=bba_1331920866
liveleak.com/view?i=335_1445351308
liveleak.com/view?i=e7e_1404016517
liveleak.com/view?i=2e6_1447949923
liveleak.com/view?i=1d3_1442633470
liveleak.com/view?i=6fa_1440229735
liveleak.com/view?i=475_1448182725
liveleak.com/view?i=a51_1390302941
liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1364027775
liveleak.com/view?i=b76_1451316531
liveleak.com/view?i=b5f_1451370182
liveleak.com/view?i=67b_1451390380
liveleak.com/view?i=37d_1452532422
liveleak.com/view?i=826_1450864386
liveleak.com/view?i=649_1449916666
liveleak.com/view?i=03c_1449820926
liveleak.com/view?i=0ff_1436517598
liveleak.com/view?i=eee_1274814827
liveleak.com/view?i=953_1419758703
liveleak.com/view?i=167_1441373833
liveleak.com/view?i=30b_1456211021
liveleak.com/view?i=d0b_1406106784
liveleak.com/view?i=69b_1429912492
liveleak.com/view?i=1a5_1446812830
liveleak.com/view?i=509_1435070718
liveleak.com/view?i=3db_1402495744
liveleak.com/view?i=487_1457090676
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_country#China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_country#United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tofu-dreg_project
newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/06/how-to-make-a-rotten-egg/
viralnova.com/fake-food-china/
althealthworks.com/7943/top-10-toxic-fake-food-items-produced-in-chinayelena/
listverse.com/2015/03/15/10-bizarre-food-scams-that-could-only-happen-in-china/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/china-explosion-mystery-foam-street-6279459
scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/1860908/tianjin-warehouse-blasts-evidence-corruption-says
wsws.org/en/articles/2015/08/21/tian-a21.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HfXmG3GdAig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As for Chinese man in the UK what do you think about ME immigration into Europe?

Supercomputers are not hard to make, you just scale that shit up, every CS student with enough money could do that. They probaly used some ARM blueprints to build their processors.

I can't really think of any comeback to this... Chinks BTFO of us... fuck

they asked for it, they bombed ME, i don't care, not my ancestry being ruined
so salty take your aryan supremacy and shove it up your ass

'chinese supercomputer'

that's a joke, it's shoddy and uninspired, might not even be legit either. China is notorious for being full of shit.

>source: my ass

>Supercomputer
Didn't the US Navy use a shitton of PS3's as a supervomputer? You just stack a bunch of computers together and install an architecture that allows for parallel processing. Not normie tier easy but hardly grounfbreaking.

Supercomputers are an increasingly niche item in the West. Most companies would rather rent from Amazon / MS / whoever by the hour if their application is tractable on a grid. It's another case of commies making impressive strides towards where the puck was 5 years ago.

where are the white supremacists??? where are you now? crying to your mommy???

sheeeeeit nigg dey say dey gonna put uh chink on da moon 2!!!!!!!!

yea

Who said I think whites are superior? I think all races have their own traits, negative and positive including whites.

liveleak.com/view?i=397_1455966786
liveleak.com/view?i=a23_1434026072
liveleak.com/view?i=d2b_1444573929
liveleak.com/view?i=368_1442639331
liveleak.com/view?i=531_1413048556
liveleak.com/view?i=727_1411362172
liveleak.com/view?i=d24_1456415250
liveleak.com/view?i=e76_1447389558
liveleak.com/view?i=595_1435388432
liveleak.com/view?i=bba_1331920866
liveleak.com/view?i=335_1445351308
liveleak.com/view?i=e7e_1404016517
liveleak.com/view?i=2e6_1447949923
liveleak.com/view?i=1d3_1442633470
liveleak.com/view?i=6fa_1440229735
liveleak.com/view?i=475_1448182725
liveleak.com/view?i=a51_1390302941
liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1364027775
liveleak.com/view?i=b76_1451316531
liveleak.com/view?i=b5f_1451370182
liveleak.com/view?i=67b_1451390380
liveleak.com/view?i=37d_1452532422
liveleak.com/view?i=826_1450864386
liveleak.com/view?i=649_1449916666
liveleak.com/view?i=03c_1449820926
liveleak.com/view?i=0ff_1436517598
liveleak.com/view?i=eee_1274814827
liveleak.com/view?i=953_1419758703
liveleak.com/view?i=167_1441373833
liveleak.com/view?i=30b_1456211021
liveleak.com/view?i=d0b_1406106784
liveleak.com/view?i=69b_1429912492
liveleak.com/view?i=1a5_1446812830
liveleak.com/view?i=509_1435070718
liveleak.com/view?i=3db_1402495744
liveleak.com/view?i=487_1457090676

>>Ban Intel exports to China

lmao americans are so fucking stupid gj idiots

The super computer that america created 15 years from now became so powerful it enslaved humanity, exterminated us and harvested our brains which are now plugged into 5 or 6 different simulated reality's in order to cultivate abstract concepts that the AI cannot mimic.

Pretty impressive compared to a chinese computer created inside a fake VR world that doesn't even exist.

neat?
who would have guessed throwing more CPUs and memory at something would make it more powerful

>Not knowing that 4chins runs off stacked imacs

Have you ever wondered by only 2 boards have sound webms?

>China
>So Tolerant

Where's OP now, since this was just his own personal shill thread so he could yell "white supremacists.

>so salty

What are you 16 to use such an unoriginal insult? Oh that's right, you're Chinese; a culture that has been piggybacking on the west for the past 1,000 years now.

I'm even Chinese and I know that you people are the absolute worst.

I could post a million and one USA nigger videos in response

If Chinese are so intelligent, why have you won barely any Nobel Prizes despite constituting a fifth of the World's population? Congratulations on you supercomputer btw, I'm sure it required a lot of creativity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_country#China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_country#United_Kingdom

race traitor, keep sucking white dick, don't come crying to me when they call you chink.

Do it.
I need to build my lbirary

>if whites are masterrace
>i could post nigger videos
What's the correlation?

Nobel Prize is an obvious racist circlejerk

holy you are pathetic.

>thinking the nobel prize isn't just a popularity contest
>especially after Obama won a nobel peace prize his first day in office and then went on to depose Gaddafi, start a civil war in Syria, continue wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and generally kill hundreds of thousands of people

Are we going to see a load of chinese processors that btfo of the i5 and i7 range? My i5 4670K is pretty decent, overclocked to 4.2 ghz but I'd like to upgrade at some point.

>they asked for it, they bombed ME

All white people are the same person amirite

Was that computer made to calculate how hard the Chinese economy will be crashing?

>W-whites master race guys!

I don't intend to come back to a culture that's fucked beyond belief. I'll be dead by the time you people are considered a 1st world country. So why should I care about the achievements of savages?

Don't worry, Chang. I still fuck your women; at least your culture is still good for something.

aren't the skylake chips super good?

>Taking anything from China at "face" (l'mao zedong) value.
t. chinese american

You still have a country full of subhumans. At least niggers know they're niggers. Chinese actually think they're people.

CUMSKINS BTFO

The market for processors/GPU's is way too small. I doubt any company will surpass AMD or Intel in market share anytime soon.

they are really good yeah, but not enough of an upgrade over my maxwell chip to justify the expense of a good one. I'd be interested in the Chinese giving Intel some actual competition so they bring their prices down/produce even better products. I just bought a 1080 and I think my next upgrade will be my CPU.

>you just scale that shit up, every CS student with enough money could do that.
t. ahmed the cpu solderer.

Why do you hate yourself?
What's our crime rate and what's your crime rate?

I welcome our East Asian overlords. They won't get cucked by the semitic peoples. The Europe settlers will all evolve white skin after a few millennia anyway. Sunlight levels 'n shieet.

>notorious for being full of shit

yeah when they're selling products to gullible people
they're not gonna rip off THEMSELVES you stupid nigger

Super computing is all just software these days. As all super computer builds are now just rooms full of networked servers.

Google could probably whip up a world's best super computer. Just by putting a new OS on the machines in one of their data centers.

this is true but any competition is a good thing.

Most Chinese are subhumans, inclusive of the ones that leave for other countries. Only the whites are naive enough to believe otherwise and it takes another fucking Chinese calling shit tier subhuman Chinese for the whites to get it.

So are you going to masturbate to Mao's photo while being a proud ChiCom after this?

because they reverse engineered the Oracle RISC microprocessors

HAHAHAHA HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE STYROFOAM BUILDINGS
HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF.

>Implying they don't rip themselves off
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tofu-dreg_project

Silly gwailo.

underrated

>What's our crime rate and what's your crime rate?

Probably the same if not exponentially higher.

Get on China's level fizzbitch, all these scandals and none of you ever hear about it thanks to the fucking moral decency that's still present in the West

newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/06/how-to-make-a-rotten-egg/

>I'll be dead by the time you people are considered a 1st world country
m8 you do realize that the first, second and third world isn't decided by development but it's actually an indication of cold war alliances? Russia, China and allies of the former Soviet Union will never be first world, as development has nothing to do with it.

>Bing, bong, ching, chong, ding, dong, wee, waaaah!! Fucking piss-skinned slope.

It'll find a way to blow up and kill a few hundred people.
Just wait.

viralnova.com/fake-food-china/
althealthworks.com/7943/top-10-toxic-fake-food-items-produced-in-chinayelena/
listverse.com/2015/03/15/10-bizarre-food-scams-that-could-only-happen-in-china/

And my fucking god have we not even reached elevators and escalators. Those are effectively Final Destination tier in China.

if China is so great why do so many chinese dream of leaving as soon as they got the money to do so?

>he doesn't know about how they are killing off their own people with poverty and slavery.

>be Chinese
>wake up for work
>elevator is shut down cause it cut someone in half
>use stairs instead
>can't use car because the garage collapsed on it
>barely avoid getting swallowed by a sidewalk sinkhole
>narrowly dodge a car that rolls over a 4 year old child
>finally make it to train station
>escalator eats the guy in front of me
>10 people are trampled to death trying to get on train
>train derails killing hundreds
>crawl out of rubble and stumble to work
>clock in at the oil refinery and light a cigarette
>resulting explosion vaporizes 4 city blocks

On fucking Mars... four decades ago. Where have you been?

Kek

theyre good at copying our technology. just look at their history, the only thing they invented was fireworks

>Not ripping themselves off

>Chinese Nationalism

>Gwailo actually fucking thinks competent Chinese love China and aren't ready to fucking escape hell

>Seriously thinks Chinese aren't nigger tier

OP's idea of advanced technorgreee

AT LEAST IM NOT 2 FEET TALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Building supercomputers is just a matter of throwing money at it. I mean, at some point it's unethical to throw that much taxpayer money into something of limited usefulness, but China's not known for their ethics.

Intel are better business men. They know how to maximize profits

western countries are too busy pissing away their GDP on importing more cultural enrichment and maintaining the welfare state

Holy shit do you not know anything about China or asia in general for that matter? They all fucking hate each other.

>Whites made it to Mars
That's so obviously Nevada.

Self hating Chinese are pathetic.

>be driving to work
>see this guy's mistake
>nope

>""""""""""Advanced""""""""""" Chinese """""Culture"""""

I don't hate myself, but as a first generation American from a Chinese immigrant mother, and multiple trips back to Guangzhou - it's easy to see that the Chinese people today; are not the same people who invented paper, gunpowder, and the compass. Now they are some kind of bastardized Huns, who propagate the remnants of a long-dead culture with a half-assed mindset.

Face it, "our" culture hasn't been great since the likes of Zhuge Liang or the introduction of Confucius (which the Chinese greatly disrespect today, by falsely promoting a Harmonious Society; which is anything but). The only thing that is left of true Chinese culture is probably the cooking, the written history, and the imagery that reflects it so. As much as I hate the Japanese, they've done a much more fantastic job in retaining their identity. The Chinese today, are the type of people that would sell out their own countryman for the new Mercedes Benz.

Is committing suicide down elevator shafts a thing in the middle kangdom?

>believing anything China shits out.

China has some of the lowest nobel laureates per capita in the world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita

China has the worst pollution rates in the world. People in Beijing have to actually fucking invest in filtration systems for their commieblocks so they don't get diseases from all the toxic fumes.

>Never went to the moon

>Never sent a rover to Mars

>Brown eyes

>Below 5'10"

>Lower percentage of people with an IQ over 120 than white people.

The contributions chinks have made are building our railroad and creating gunpowder. Pretty much it desu

Oh, and I can almost guarantee OP is a 5'7" chink that just got made fun of by chad and has to vent his anger at white people on a Malian bongo enthusiast imageboard.

Story?
Did she reject him and he jumped down the shaft or was he angry at something else?

>Wanting to live in a """"culture"""" like this
>Thinks this is self hatred and not realization of shittiness

The White invented the Computer, the Internet, and all other technologies who permited the existance of the chinese super computers, Pajeet

MOAR CORES!!

TOP FUCKING KEK!!

Everybody know chinks have high iq.
Stupid op.

He's mostly right. Taking the top spot in the super computing list today just means being willing to spend the most money to build and maintain the largest server farm. There's a little more to it then that, but not much.

It's not like the old days when supercomputers had truly unique designs vs. off the shelf PC systems. Now they are off the shelf PCs, racks and racks of them with maybe a few tweaks to the motherboards or networking to help squeeze out a little more performance per node.

I would be more impressed that they built their own RISC CPU for the beast except that it's supposedly a DEC Alpha clone.

Fucking thank you for telling the deluded idiots, I can't fucking emphasize how China has turned into a shithole these days since there are naive enough useful idiots that idolize propaganda.

Chinks can build a supercomputer but will never be able to learn how tie their own shoes or learn how to drive a car. You are literally no more than an organic calculator. That is what your life is worth. A fucking calculator.

>Google could probably whip up a world's best super computer. Just by putting a new OS on the machines in one of their data centers.

LOL I never even thought of that. If Google was willing to suffer a slow down one weekend they could load special software on half their servers and set a world record that would stand for a decade while still providing their services on the other half.

>China hates itself and will rip off itself by making a computer for itself that is shit

it's a shame that we're not allowed to castrate people as stupid as you.

>The Chinese today, are the type of people that would sell out their own countryman for the new Mercedes Benz.

Do you have that in a non webm format kind user?

the china men wouldn't have ANY computers if we didn't hand over all our intellectual properties. neo-mercantilism now.

>moon rover
>45 years after the eagle has landed

>This fucking deluded or this much of a ChiCom shill.
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/china-explosion-mystery-foam-street-6279459
scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/1860908/tianjin-warehouse-blasts-evidence-corruption-says
wsws.org/en/articles/2015/08/21/tian-a21.html

You have to go back to Beijing and take a deep breath without a mask. Enjoy the lung cancer.

Do they not make cars with fucking breaks?

>all videos are about naked women
are you fucking retarded?

no
youtube.com/watch?v=HfXmG3GdAig