youtube.com/watch?v=ruLjkt-5Kao
imdb.com/title/tt0075520/
youtube.com/watch?v=CDdvReNKKuk
youtube.com/watch?v=jwxpLqbWcyg
sites.google.com/site/raycharlesmansonsorg/home
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WEAR THE FUDGE LIKE A CLOWN

y'all need Jesus here on Sup Forums.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john 3:16&version=NIV

this but unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=S_OTz-lpDjw

This is the longest Jesus Movie ever.
Jesus of Nazereth. It's really good. watch it. :)
youtube.com/watch?v=ruLjkt-5Kao

imdb.com/title/tt0075520/

youtube.com/watch?v=CDdvReNKKuk

youtube.com/watch?v=jwxpLqbWcyg

FUCK YOUR GOD!

you don't realize how gothic Jesus is.

SHIT ADDS UP

That's ok. Jesus still loves you and he died to save you from your sins. It is payed for with his blood. the blood of Jesus.

Agreed, music is the way of the lord and Sup Forums is BASTARDIZING it! All you need is to follow the TRUE WAY OF JESUS FOR MUSIC

sites.google.com/site/raycharlesmansonsorg/home

There is no God, i want to believe but just look at the state of this world. If there is a God why are kids born with disabilities and disease? If there is a God why doesnt he make it rain food where people are starving?

God gave the world free will.
Thats why bad things somtimes happen to good people

Jesus wont you talk and whistle
something but past is done

What does free will have to do with babies being born all fucked up

>Free Will
>Free will is the ability to choose between different possible courses of action unimpeded.

So you are saying children choose to be born disabled? You're saying children choose to starve to death while 1% of the world live in luxury? Fuck you and your kike on a stick, fuck rag head muslims too. All theists need to be rounded up and shot in the head. You're holding humanity back.

The babys parents had the free will to do drugs or whatever to make the baby fucked up.

Nations live in poverty because their government has the free will to cause that poverty. I am not saying that every individual can choose their life conditions. It is the free will of other people that effect the life conditions of others.

also, some people don't follow God so God don't favor them.

God sounds like a bit of an asshole then.

God favors those who favor him and keep his word and commandments.
it's not being an asshole.

So why then did a couple at catholic church I went to as a kid have a down syndrome baby? Did God scam them?

did they ever do drugs or maybe the baby was not properly nourished in the womb.

IDK only God knows.

>The babys parents had the free will to do drugs or whatever to make the baby fucked up.

Except hundreds upon hundreds are born with birth defects and problems that are brought on randomly, nothing to do with drugs.

>Nations live in poverty because their government has the free will to cause that poverty. I am not saying that every individual can choose their life conditions. It is the free will of other people that effect the life conditions of others.

So you're saying people deserve to starve because of their ineffective governments? What does that have to do with faith? Being a believer doesn't make y our people not starve to death or get ill. People believed during the black death, and guess what happened? Half of Europe died. But hey, guess they weren't true believers, they should've just chose to believe in god even more instead of dying.

>also, some people don't follow God so God don't favor them.

Some of the most devout people are poor, in fact, most of them are, due to having nothing but hope to sustain then. Said countries that have starving citizens (pick a number of African countries, or even Syria) are often very pious and most of the country are highly religious. Are you saying God just doesn't favour poor people, then? God doesn't favour the disabled? God doesn't favour the diseased? Not only are you incredibly stupid, but also utterly heartless and without compassion. What a piece of shit.

also, Catholicism is not a true christian religion.
It is full of false teachings and idolatry.

if you are christian then be baptist or Pentecostal

>sums entire argument with "IDK but God surely knows :-)"

jesus what a fucking moron you are

>hur dur my religion that is exactly the same to someone else and has the same beliefs but we were different coloured robes is different to someone else!!

who's to say you're right and the others are wrong?

You used the wrong picture, brother.

I never said God doesnt favor the poor or diseased.

I said that the people that were on earth before them had the free will to choose the the outcome.

I not going to argue with you about this as I am not a Minister so I don't have all the answers.
I don't want to lead your in the wrong direction.

I think the aliens came here looking for intelligent life and saw that we worship an imaginary man in the sky and left.

who is that? idk
i know that is not jesus. for sure

it's jesus' daddeh

Death in June's really gone off the deep end. . .

that is not God.

Because he's not a faggot

kek

Why this guy got such a hard on for the antithesis of what he is about? A bit vicarious I think. As well as boring.

You need to reconcile your daddy issues playa