>"Accio gf"
:(

>"Accio dubs!"

Check this out
>Accio Dullest!

looks like you better go back to spellcraft 101

>AVADA KE-

>Accio trips!

*achoo* oohneee of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

dubs, very nice, very nice

If you could conjure movie quality by magic, then perhaps this wouldn't have been one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

it's aCCIo not accIO

One of the dullest pastas in the history of pastas. Seriously, each post is indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the weird use of quotes when saying "No!", the only consistency is the lack of innovation and fresh memes.

>Sup Forums
>fresh memes
Memes come here to get literally fucked to death in public.

Well fuck, I'm impressed.

ACCIO DOUBLES

ACCIO PENIS ENLARGING PILLS

he cant keep getting away with it

what's going on here

THERE'S DUBS IN THE DUNGEON

CHECK EM WB SHILLS

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

assio douvlbes

thought you aught to know

dumb-dumbs don't get dub-dubs

you're a dub harry

b-big guy?

ACCIO

SHIT

fucking shitstorm inc

Impressive
very nice

fuck

HOLY SHIT

HOWEVER

accio my wand

pure kino

this is the greatest day of my life

Gesundheit

I'm actually amazed

To intelligent too flat earth

Ive lurked without a single post in 12 years but i really must commend you

kek

I'll just murder a child at hogwarts.

fuck the sequences.

This fucking thread

let my turn

achoo doublse

sorry dude, you're just a muggle

Incredible

would you rather be a muggle or a squib
to know some fantastical magic world and not be able to participate?

ACCIO TRIPLONUS

Accio repeating digits!

If you can't accio dubs that means you're a muggle

come on reddit potter
give me the power

Accio double numbers

Guess no post for you.

accio dubs

AVEDA KA DOUBLES

Magic is real

he did it the absolute madman

Accio If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight