Why didnt Dooku say anything here? He couldve yelled SHEEV IS THE SITH LORD right there

Why didnt Dooku say anything here? He couldve yelled SHEEV IS THE SITH LORD right there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIQUrrbNW_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=izB1ZzAGfEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Dooku ain't a narc.

you think hes some kind of snitch?

yes Luke, and a less good friend might well have done so

snitches get stitches.

communicators get lightsabers

>Dooku ain't a narc.
>tells obi wan that the whole war is being manipulated by a sith lord
You can be just a little bit of a snitch.

>"No! This can't be happening," he thought. "Sheev's in charge here!"

What good would it do? He'd still be dead, Kenobi would join him shortly and Skywalker would either follow suit or join Palpatine anyhow.

his mind was being clouded by Sheev

sith narcs get lightsaber sparks

>Luke's clone was named Luuke

Does that mean that there is an original Shev somewhere behind it all?

Dooku was a political idealist who thought his death was yet another step in achieving his desired world so sacrificed himself for the greater good.

Or shit writing, hell if I know

put Dr. Pavel into the cargo hold, I'll call Itin!

SHEEV IS THE TRAITOR AAAAAH

Shev is the one doing all the cooking at Dexxter Jettster's 50s diner

>SHEEV IS THE TRAITOR AAAAAH
I AM THE SENATE!

I SENSE A PLOT TO DESTROY THE REPUBLIC

this is the worst recurring thread

>....Andy was a good friend

Who is Andy? Did he mean to say Ani?

Andy Khan, his secret apprentice

>My powers have gotten dubs since the last we met
What did he mean by this?

ebin

Did Dooku even know Sheev was Sidious?

I always assumed it but..

I only saw this movie as a kid, but I always assumed it was because he didn't know Sidious's true identity
Is this not the case?

Snitches get stitches. But letting wounds heal properly is against the Sith religion, therefore they just kill you.

Grevious didn't know, so I'm assuming Dooku didn't either.

It's pretty obvious from this scene Dooku knows.

What you need to understand is that it's terribly written, he should know, but doesn't. Dooku and Grevious know not to hurt Sheev, but they don't know who he is.

Why are they going along with it and haven't figured out anything? Because again, it's terribly written.

Something like this was originally scripted, but Christopher Lee told Lucas he should change it because it's out-of-character for an aristocrat to beg for his life.

How can Sith Lords be a specialty to any Jedi when they've been in hiding for a thousand years?

it was "banter"

Obi kicked Darth Maul's ass and Ani kicked Assaj Ventress's ass

Stitches >>>>>> Decapitation

They wouldn't believe him anyway.

Then where is Dexter?

>Christopher Lee told Lucas he should change it
If that happened why didn't Lucas fire him instead?

>i dont like it so its terribly written rofl
LITERALLY and FIGURATIVELY kill yourself

Ventress was not a sith

The novel version says he did.

Neither was Maul

Dooku already tried this with Obi-Wan at the end of Episode II. And Obi-Wan didn't believe him. Why would Anakin?

Dooku does know. They meet face-to-face at the end of Episode II on Coruscant, and both the new and old EU material confirm that he knows. He was just shocked, because he thought that Anakin was too young and stupid to be his replacement and that he had a few years at least before he had to worry about that.

Obi-Wan was the first Jedi to kill a Sith in 1000 years, making it his "specialty" because nobody else alive had done it even though he'd done it once. It was a lame joke, Obi-Wan makes those every now and then in the prequels.

youtube.com/watch?v=iIQUrrbNW_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=izB1ZzAGfEU

He told obi wan, no one beloved him then and no one would believe that he went to such lengths to kidnap his own master

Lucas has a weird habit of bowing to the wishes of his actors. Ever notice how crappy the Windu-Palpatine fight is in Episode III? That's because Jackson and McDarmid both insisted on doing the fight themselves, with no stuntman, even though neither of them had done the literally weeks of practice that other actors, like McGregor and Christensen, had gone through for their fights.

So instead of saying "this is my movie, you'll do what I tell you", Lucas said "ok, we'll just CGI some bits and let you guys move super slow for no reason".

>Dooku was a political idealist who thought his death was yet another step in achieving his desired world so sacrificed himself for the greater good.
That is not the novelization says

>youtube.com/watch?v=izB1ZzAGfEU

The only good line from Episode II imo

Not a bad headcanon, but as far as we know from Lucas and the EU shit Dooku was definitely in it for himself. He was a political idealist, but his vision was always his ideal world with himself in charge.

>Jackson and McDarmid both insisted on doing the fight themselves, with no stuntman
Explain why Mcdiarmid is replaced by cgi in the fight then.

What do you mean "explain why"? That's the reason that he was replaced by CGI in certain parts of the fight, because he refused to let a stuntman physically capable of jumping around and moving quickly do the fight.

It's also why the fight relies so heavily on close ups of the two actors faces and why they move so incredibly slowly.

He was too shocked by Sheev's betrayal.

"NOT FOR A SITH. THIS IS MY APPRENTICE: DARTH MAUL"