>she will never have talent

really makes me think

Pleb detected

I would lap her kus if you catch my drift

loved her on her 2 seconds on kimmy schmidt. would wife desu

Season 1? I don't remember seeing her

whatever season has kimmy joining a gym on those exercise bikes

>you will never be her good goy

I only know her from podcast shit where she is only capable of doing one type of character, so you aren't wrong. Every character she does is some form of sex addict, incestuous, or something else she considers "sexual and shocking"

>you will never impregnate Janice Cramps
Mary Holland is top tier CBB waifu

Not exactly, care to elaborate?

i bet she calls middleditch sir when he fucks her ass

>PFT's highest rated episode is voted third best
>meanwhile Middleditch gets all three of his main episodes in the top five and his only live appearance is number two on the live episode countdwon
The Turd Dunkweed one was especially weak. This is almost as bad as that year Farts and Procreation beat out one of the best Don Dimello episodes

She does plenty (like 3) types of characters.

Its not a lot, but honestly I'd say she has perfected them

>huge nose
>drone voice
>isn't funny
>muh vagina
>leeches off comedy friends

She fucking sucks op

Are you implying that Kid Detectives 2 isn't absolute top tier cbb?

I think that one was pretty great, definitely one of the better ones this year. It's the other two I wasn't crazy about

i wanna sniff her farts :)

What show are you talking about?

Comedy Bang Bang the podcast

What do you mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=xRSwrSp-Q-s

She'll call me a bitch as I slit her throat and fuck the throat while your mom laughs at me cuz I have a tiny penis but I continue to fuck Lauren where her throat is slit and my blood covered dick starts to limp because your mom is still making jokes about my small dick and I start to cry and then your dad walks in and instantly pulls out a gun and you mom barges in and points to my dick and mention how small it is and he laughs too and then pulls his gun up again and shoot me in the head.

Why is this goblin in movies?

Superior CBBfu coming through.

Guess ill post for you.

Stop it! Jessica is MINE!

Hands off my Mckennafu!

Anybody here watch Bajillion? It honestly feels more like a Comedy Bang Bang television series than the official one.

>those soles

And to think I said I wasn't going to fap this year.

>paying for comedy

yeah, okay buddy

>Not supporting media conglomerates who sort of support comedians

>AKA being a beta cuck

Yeah, sure, whatever, kid.

Okay, you're missing out though bud.

Haha, jokes on you.
I hate comedy.

That's cool, you should keep seeking shit out until you find something you like.

Jokes on you, I don't like stuff.
I'm a contrarian.

Well, hopefully you enjoy being a contrarian cause you should try to enjoy something.

>ywn be her twin brother solving mysteries and exploring your sexuality together

I find joy in misery.
I'm an alcoholic.
My favorite movie is Leaving Las Vegas and I hope I die of liver failure this year.

That's cool, at least you have something to look forward too :)

No.
I been drinking nearly every day for 7 years and I'm still not dead.
Why does it seem movies implant the feeling you die right away if you turn alcoholic.
I still feel healthy, despite hurting a little bit.
I just want it to end, but here I am still striding along.

>The Turd Dunkweed one was especially weak.

Thank you, glad I wasn't alone in wondering how that placed so high, it wasn't even as good as Middleditch's barrister character.

whynotboth.webm

Is it that good? I'm super tempted to watch it

Yeah, the first episode is on youtube. There are some misses but there are a lot of hilarious bits and most of the actors are enjoyable.

How would you have made the IFC show work? Describe to me a GOOD comedy bang bang TV show.

Literally just the podcast except
>Visual
>All the characters are in costume
>Half hour episodes

It would be perfect

The problem with that is half an hour isn't really long enough when you have multiple guests and each guest needs at least ten minutes to get their character out

REPEAT AFTER ME

I

Well obviously it would need to be condensed. Skip right to characters instead of actual interviews, rarely have more than 2 characters and a normal guest at a time. I'd imagine they could make the specials an absolute shit show with tons of characters like they do in the podcast.

I
BELIEVE

I
BELIEVE
THAT

The interviews are almost always so goddamn boring. Why are they always so long

Don't forget that despite being a comedy it's still supposed to be a relatively professional show

As much as I love Saucerman, he's usually the reason behind the episodes being so long. He just doesn't shut the fuck up sometimes and nitpicks too much. It's funny, but there's no way his banter could be condensed to 30 minutes.

Tbh I think it paces the show better. It is a good contrast to the absolute nonsense and the rare instance they jump right into the characters feels particularly special because of ir

I binged a few episodes. It's stupid and funny. I didn't laugh out loud though like I do with CBB.

Fucking shoot yourself you emo fag.

iiiiiiit's been

her weird accent is qt