Why was vegeta allowed to live and be free even though he committed senseless murder(and probably rape) on a greater...

Why was vegeta allowed to live and be free even though he committed senseless murder(and probably rape) on a greater scale than Hitler himself?
Also what does that say about Bulma that she would leave a guy she was with since she was a teenager to have a child with a jerk she just met who killed innocent women and children. What lesson is this teaching people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ
kanzenshuu.com/intended-end/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a manlet. That's his biggest offense

Vegeta did nothing wrong

>What lesson is this teaching people

"He's hot so it doesn't matter how bad he is." You'd be surprised how many women irl think this way...

Because Kakarot can't kill him. He's the prince of Saiyans, and strongest warrior in the universe.

He said he was sorry.

Nappa did most of the murder, and Vegeta killed him. Vegeta is a hero.

They could just wish everyone vegeta killed back. Not really a big deal tbqh

what's so bad about rape?

Because Goku is not meant to be a super duper good guy
Toriyama has stated the anime made Goku look like a pure hearted hero, when he's really supposed to be a selfish bumbling guy who wants to constantly fight and be challenged

He keps vegeta alive in hopes he would get stronger

Sounds like our guy

Women are attracted by stronger, more confident males and when they teleported from Namek to Earth he was the strongest guy around. When he came back with the pod he stole from Briefs he confronted Yamcha who was pissing himself just at sight of him. This turned on Bulma, who is a slut and wants to fuck only alphas.

Think about it: Bulma had sex with the same guy who brutally murdered half of their gang in one day.

Toriyama was truly redpilled: all women are whores. Even the most intelligent ones.

But that's when he was a kid. He stop being so headstrong for fighting in Z.

To be fair, he was under Majin spells.

>saiyanlet is our guy

this. Goku is kind of a moron and a dick. He has competitive instincts and is only "good hearted" because of his adopted father/granddad

And the most perfect woman settles for a noseless dweeb.

lol

Goku felt really shitty after killing Piccolo Daimao, because he'd been a monstrous rival who'd pushed him to new heights.
This is why he wanted to spare Piccolo Jr and Vegeta (even Freeza), because he was confident they could still be stopped if they came back for revenge.

Even when he finally killed Kid Buu, Goku still hoped it would reincarnate so they could fight again.

He was the strongest human.

Hey dont badmouth Krillin. He's probably the least dickish guy in the show.

>Goku still hoped it would reincarnate so they could fight again

He used the dragon balls to put kid buus power in a good person

Doesn't vegeta also bang Bulma's mom ?

>Bulma
>Videl
>Chi-chi
>18
>Launch

Toriyama made best girls.

I don't get why people liked Vegeta, the only arguments I've heard are "hurr durr he's smarter than Goku and isn't happy all the time" "hurr durr muh badass anti hero" tier shit, it's pretty much a Superman/Batman thing Goku and Vegeta have going on I guess, but what bothers me about that is the fact that Piccolo was better than Vegeta in literally every way as a character.

add Vados to the list

Because he has without a doubt the best character development throughout the series.

Because he said "yeah, sorry"

He ruined Videl with the haircut

Gohan was also there till they decided to do a 360º and moonwalk away in the buu saga

It was all bantz so everyone was cool about it
Besides, didn't everyone killed get brought back with the dragonballs anyway?
It basically a harmless crime

Because character development.

He's an infinitely more interesting character than Goku.

can someone explain to me why they have blue hair now? I don't follow it, I just watched the original show as a kid. It looks dumb as shit

Golden>Blue

Because Goku was the only one who could kill him, and Goku wasn't much of a killer.

Oh man..RIP Gohan.

It's the new level of SSJ, GT isn't canon anymore

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Mode. Super Saiyan Blue for shorts.

bulma was always kind of a ho desu

Because they're milking the cash cow dry.
As if even the original DB didn't have enough "earthly" lore. First they expanded with space stuff, Namekian past and afterlife in the very first saga of DBZ, then the RR secret scientist projects like the Androids and in the fillers and Buu saga we get to expand the lore even more.
It's all for money.

The OAV they released in 2008 restarted the general interest in Dragonball, Battle of Gods in 2013 pretty much guaranteed them they could still make money out of it with a new series.

Vegeta is a good guy he paid for his crimes twice when he did bad he was kill,ed by freiza then buu and in dragon Ball super him and goku are true rivals as ssblue.

>Gohan goes from a crybaby pacifist to a determined fighter who wants to protect Earth and keep the promise he did to hi dead father
>Goes back to crybaby pacifist + lazy faggot who doesnt' care about what happens to people in the slightless

>What lesson is this teaching people?

Go to /r9k/

makes sense you'd say that, thats how you were born

I swear gohanfaggots who dont even know their character need to be banned from DBZ discussions, tired of their cancerous bullshit. prob havent even watched it in its entirety outside of youtube clips

i don't get it

Vegeta was the second most powerful being at the time. Maybe they wanted to lock him up but he'd probably commit another genocide before Goku manages to stop him. Vegeta also seemed chill after that and blamed everything on Frieza so everyone went "alright".

As for Bulma, she's a woman.

Keep reading retard, that's before he goes SSJ2 and realizes how stupid that possition is, soemtimes you can't reason with somepeople, sometimes you have to act.

Also after they defeat Earth fucking read what he says, he tells his father he's going to protect Earth and keep training from now on so no more people dies because his inaction.

Then they throw away all of that in Buu saga.

Teen Gohan best girl.

he did no such thing

Who like Vegeta the best here?

Always pushing himself to do better, full /honor/?

Fansub manga.go away

>To prove he doesn't have character development I post a pict of him before the character development, that will prove my point
Good job?

See here, Vegeta is evil and never had any character growth

youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ

Don't forget Tobi being the coolest ever

I had forgotten how shite that manga is

>character development from a single transformation
Woop, guess Goku must be in permarage mode ever since his first SSJ transformation. kek gohanfags are do desperate to grasp any straws they can, its pretty sad.

Face it, Gohan hated fighting from Day 1 and him abandoning training post-Cell makes perfect sense.

>He keeps Vegeta alive in hopes he would get stronger
>continue time and time again to write Vegeta as some jackass that can't win a single fight against the main bad guy

>Vegeta too scared to fight Frieza so some bumbling jackass goes SSJ out of nowhere on a planet that wasn't even his
>outright toys with the androids till the real ones come and they break his arm
>outright toys with imperfect cell till he's perfect and can't do shit to him anymore
>implodes himself but lel sorry you're not Goku...
>destroys gold Frieza lel sorry you're not Goku...reverse time
>no no you go ahead Vegeta you fight hit first so I can see his weakness lol
>destroys Black Goku yet can't do shit to Zamasu even with fusion

vegeta destroyed the bug planet on the way to earth

filler

Did you forget the part when Cell kills A16?
Did you forget the part when A16 tells him that is it right to get mad sometimes?
Did you forget the part when A16 tells him that you can't reason with evil faggots?
Did you forget the part when A16 tells him to protect Earth?
Did you forget the part when he realizes how right A16 was and explodes in a blaze of rage?
Did you forget the part when he starts to enjoy beating Cell?
Did you forget the part when he, after he screws up so hard Goku ends dead, he tells him sorry and promises Goku to keep training and blabla?
Yeah, you seem you forget about the whole Cell vs Gohan, go read it

No, Gohan hates also being an schoolar, he only "wanted" to be one because his mother forced him, he escaped from that everytime he could. Also after going from point A to point B after realizing you MUST change to then go back to point A makes no fucking sense.

His punishment is that he can never overcome Goku and is ultimately cucked from being the strongest Saiyan by Carrot Cake and has to live with that.

all of that was temporary rage and nothing more.

>promises Goku to keep training
he never says that

>He used the dragon balls to put kid buus power in a good person
I don't know what foreign dub you watched that tried to smooth over the reincarnation thing, but that's not what happened.

Goku probably would've spared Cell too if he'd managed to go SSJ2 instead of just Gohan.

As someone who only watched this show as an adult for a while, the entire premise was retarded. The characters weren't well developed and the world they lived in was bland and the inhabitants were one dimensional. This show only gets a pass from you guys because you loved it as children

Gohan genuinely agreed with his mom and did want to be a scholar. He only ever did shit because he felt morally obligated to help out. Thats literally it. Left to his own devices, he's always been a mama's boy, prospective scholar.

Just like Trunks (both versions) and Goten in EoZ/epilogue. None of the 1/2 Saiyans actually like or want to fight if they dont need to during times of peace and left to their own devices.

Except he escaped everytime his mom wasn't looking to go play with his dragon

because he feels a moral obligation to help out against the androids. If there were no androids, he would have never start training.

temporary rage. You autists think that just because he forces himself to fight when necessary, that this makes him a hero. left to his own devices, he never trains for its own sake. never has.

That purple dragon was filler

>You autists think that just because he forces himself to fight when necessary, that this makes him a hero.
worded that badly. I meant to say, you think it makes him an innate fighter.

>Goku wanting to fight is clearly just the spur of the moment, here a pic of him loving resting, therefore everytime he wants to fight is inconsisten with his character
This game is fun, how do you call it?

>You autists think that just because he forces himself to fight when necessary, that this makes him a hero
...that's one definition of a hero...yeah

Group revivals under a common cause only go out to about a year. So they'd have to wish everyone he killed back one by one, and probably have to waste wishes asking for the identity of the people he killed.

Gohan characterization is a fucking mess, that's for sure, everytime you think he grows the fuck up he goes backwards again, I actually believe the rumor that Toriyama hates him.

What the FUCK was her PROBLEM?

Gohan fighting isn't inconsistent at all, I never said that. He goes through temporary training periods in order to prepare for an enemy. He fights when there is a looming threat. That's it. Left to himself, he'd rather study like his mom wants. That's how it was from Day 1 and its no different in the Buu saga. There is no inconsistency. This "gohan used to be badass, what happened?" idea is a shitty meme that needs to die.

see

When i was a teenager i played with my dragon constantly when my mother wasn't around.

>>Vegeta too scared to fight Frieza

Frieza fucking kills him, and when he gets rezzed by Porunga he's trying to attack him before the wish to transport him back to earth kicks in.

He also gave Cell a senzu bean which fucked up everything and ultimately got Goku killed at the Cell Games instead of finishing it.

He gave cell sensu beans before he fought Gohan...

The real answer is he was supposed to die on Namek but Toryiama received tons of fan mail saying they liked Vegeta and not to kill him so he didn't.

Kinda false (at least for Mirai Trunks) he said he kept training even after defeating Cell and that's why he curbstomped Dabura and Babidi before they could do shit. Remember Dabura was as strong as SSJ2 Cell Saga Gohan

It was his upbringing. When he was offered a chance to repent and repay, he did so, even knowing he would go to hell.

nice meme
>kanzenshuu.com/intended-end/

His job was to kill everyone on the planet that he landed on. He probably killed billions of innocents in his lifetime.

I didn't say the series ended on Namek you fucking retard, take 5 fucking seconds to read the fucking post before jumping to reply.

Vegeta was not meant to be a reoccuring character beyond Namek.

>Toriyama stated that when he received a lot of fan mail telling him not to kill Vegeta, he purposely did just that.

>DRAGON BALL 大全集 5: TV ANIMATION PART 2. Shueisha. 1995. pp. 206–210. ISBN 4-08-782755-0.

thats true as Super just revealed. Future Trunks kept up his training for the greater good.

The true tragedy is not bringing Raditz back, i mean that nigga could be killed by one kai blast now, it'd be funny if they brought him back as a helpless mook who just babysits videl

I think videl might have quit it with the tough girl routine for the same reasons gohan quit trying to be the hero.

Both got the utter crap beaten out of them by significantly tougher opponents. Although the same thing happens to goku and vegeta neither gohan nor videl have the same level of pride as warriors.

Hell, videl practically only fought because she was raised in a martial arts fan club.

I appreciate Piccolo more in retrospect.

GT was never Canon.

Vegeta dying and the show ending with Goku being blown up on Naked would be legendary. Vegeta's beat down and death were fucking brutal and actually heartfelt

But Gohan was...

>implying Krillin isn't the shit.

That's because Trunks knows what it feels like to be powerless against a strong foe. It makes sense that he would keep training just in case.

You'd be surprised how popular serial murderers are with women.

> vegeta killed loads and gets off it without even apologising.

faggots never watched the Piccolo jr. Saga I see. Guy repeatedly tried to destroy the entire planet just to fuck with goku.