I get how this album is important but like... it just isn't interesting to listen to nowadays

I get how this album is important but like... it just isn't interesting to listen to nowadays

>one of the few interesting hip-hop alums
>isn't interesting
Ok.

>it just isn't interesting to listen to nowadays
What's lacking to you?

>isn't interesting to listen to nowadays

What does that even mean?

>this ain't a banger like lil peep!

ever heard Method Man & Redman - Blackout! ?

WALKIN IN THE VILLE WITH THEM LONG DREADLOCKS

uninteresting beats and lame lyrics

>lame lyrics

Ah, so this is a bait thread. Good to know

>uninteresting beats

it's not a fucking bait thread, that guy isn't even me. I find this album to be incredibly repetitive and to be pretty shallow too. I much prefer hip-hop that actually has something to say

>best bassline sample of all time (Buggin' Out)
>not interesting

>I much prefer hip-hop that actually has something to say
>but only if it's saying something I approve of

i see the cucks are out in full force to defend their precious ancient hiphop nobody cares about

>lame lyrics
>I much prefer hip-hop that actually has something to say
What are your standards of Hip Hop lyricism?

Finally someone who also dislikes this album.
Felt like I was the only one

its good goofy fun, though there's a lot of dated references that prevent it from me listening to it frequently

>b-but it’s fun
why is this every cuck’s go to argument when someone insults their favorite pleb album?

not arguing and I never said it was a favorite. I'm agreeing with you somewhat you obtuse reet

>reet
excuse me what the fuck did you just call me

Chief Keef

I'm terribly sorry I meant to call you a neet. Please forgive me.

it’s fine just don’t make that mistake again or hands will be thrown

Well Illmatic is my favorite hiphop album

Sup Forums is a hivemind... how else do you think people ironically praise The Death Grips here?

The people here are 90% weird ass anti-social idiots with no clue what good music actually is.

just listen to the superior album

what is a good hip hop album then? I dont think this album is a be-all end-all I dont love every song, but when its good its amazing.

name your top ten or stop talking shit

If you are implying at all that Low End Theory isn't good music then you need to kill yourself. It's a classic album for a reason. Sure you mightn't be a fan of smooth, jazzy rap but that's no the album's fault.

thx for the rec its finally clicking