"Maybe next time you can design me better."

>"Maybe next time you can design me better."
That line delivery. She's going to be terrible, isn't she?

are any of her roles not flat and uninterested all the time or is that all she can do?

>cyborg trying to make jokes
Its very accurate
assuming you've been around prototypes

damn, johannson looks like THAT?

I want Emily Blunt...

Yeah, it was very robotic.

ScarJo is overrated as hell as an actress and past her expiration date already.

After girl on a train? Lel.

what's going on in this thread?

Cartoonfags getting upset about Jews ruining their fairytales

>I'm not a bad actor, I was just built this way

is this a subtle way of saying the source material is shit?

I would prefer someone who's a better actress, but I like that they're making a live action movie. And that it'll be more western. I don't know what it is, I don't watch much anime or asian media, but I always get a "Is this what it's like to be autistic?" feeling from it.

She can't act for shit but she's hot

>she's hot

debatable

Your sexuality is the only thing debatable here m8

>I like that they're making a live action movie
Stopped reading there.

id prefer a asian actress

Am I the only one who doesn't honestly find ScarJo that attractive?

To me she's like 6-7/10 material, no where near the absolute bombshell that Hollywood seems to insist she is

>No Spider Tanks
>Amnesia related Story
>Batou looks like a retard
>Ishikawa and Saitou are black
>Project 2501, Laughing Man and Kazundo rumored to all be in the film
>Remixed 80s song intro
>Asian Holograms everywhere

It'll be shit and you know it

You forgot 50 year old Toguswa

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>XD WE MUST UNCOVER THE TRUTH OF HOW I BECAME A CYBORG....
Wow, they already fucked it up. This ain't Robocop, you stupid lardass americans.

All her lines are terribly delivered. I say this to people and they look at me like I'm crazy like when I say this word for word.

Scarjo has got to be one of the worst actors I've ever seen. The only tolerable role she's ever had is Lost in Translation.

Every time I see this post

Women are almost always terrible, the Elizabethan English had it together when they only allowed men to act

Same. She's got a nice body, but her face and voice make me want to punch her.

Her voice is sexy as fuck.

That's the only reason why I watched Her.

You just wanna see male actors kissing men in drag

I guess. I find her intolerable as Black Widow though. She tries so hard to come off as badass, it's just pathetic.

That's because Black Widow is an awful character. Scar Jo is fine.

Black Widow during Brubaker's Captain America run was good. Scarjo just can't pull it off.

Johansson has been shit since Ghost World, people who pay to watch this get what they deserve.

I won't be surprised if Chinks are the target demographic they're seeking atm.

Yeah I was talking about her as a movie character specifically. Can't speak to the comics.

This movie is going to do so well commercially and there are going to be a well of tears here.

I doubt it'll do well in Asian countries.

The spider tank scene from the 1995 movie will be in it, theres a couple of shots of the scene in the trailer.

>2501, laughing man, and Kuze all in it

Fuck me this is what makes me most mad

Sure its fine ti reuse concepts from other iterations, but just making one giant convoluted mix will make the whole thing dumbed and watered down "THEY STOLE YOUR PAST" for stupid ameritards

I don't see why they didn't just do something with a new story. It's not like every iteration of Ghost in the Shell doesn't already do that.

The stories are usually knew but the meat of the plot often borrow from eachother

>1995
Borrows puppet master from manga
>innocence
Borrows a really short ghost dubbing section from the manga but is mostly a personal story about batou
>stand alone complex
Conpletely new storyline, but a LOT of the episodes are based around ideas from the manga, but still pretty original

So maybe this "YOUR PAST WAS STOLEN FROM YOU" is still new, but probably shit

She isn't known for her acting, dumbass