Blur
Angel Olsen
Radiohead
Cherry Glazerr
Car Seat Headrest

ban hip hop from Sup Forums

Kill yourself already faggot

>There are people on this board who like these albums

The actual solution would be to ban everybody that has reddit cookies, but seeing as hiroshimoot can barely keep the lights on as it is, I'm not holding my breath.

This

OP forgot all the important ones a la Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, all the "lil"s, etc.

If In the Aeroplane Over the Sea is Reddit then this board is

THIS

create an art music board

there's also a huge overlap in fans of nig hop and the bands OP mentioned so it would take care of those fans as well

Is there a single album or band on here that hasn't already been on the Sup Forums essentials charts for years? Serious question.

t. redditor

This post was made by a redditor crybaby trying to act aloof. Point and laugh.

guarentee almost all the people in this thread haven't been posting for more than a year

Alex Cameron is good tbdesu

As is tradition, first post is best post.

Lonerism makes me cum on acid

No the average Sup Forums pleb has the exact same taste as reddit but pretends to be intellectually superior for some reason

>MGMT
FUCK YOU

chart is bait and has been posted millions of times, but let me vent. why the hell are flaming lips and weezer on there. lips haven't been indie since the 80s and weezer was a geffen product band

It's the other way around, Sup Forums came first and reddit after

The Antlers have been Sup Forumscore forever, newfriend.

reddit was around before Sup Forums was added to Sup Forums newfag

and yet the vast majority of reddit probably doesn't even know Sup Forums exists, yet we persist in the delusion that people that anything more than a small minority of people give a fuck about what this board thinks.

Fucking BASED
True 4channers like me only listen to rap

Our tastes overlap quite a bit, but Sup Forums is decidedly a much more intellectually honest place. Even though lots of people here just refer to wrongthink with the boogeyman of Sup Forums (big problem on creative boards it seems), it's not nearly as conformist a place as the average sub on reddit (which, let's be frank, is a pretty leftist place). With respect to free speech, we are intrinsically superior.

>based LDA poster

Sup Forums isn't a boogeyman considering they derail almost any thread that involves either A. women or B. minorities.

with the recent "soy" craze it goes even beyond that.

This but unironically.

>Sup Forums
>intellectually honest

yikes

Reading comprehension not your strong suit?

i hope he meant intellectually diverse. even if most of it is memery.

>bwaaah do not discredit my opinion bwaaah

>how to eliminate reddit
>OP image is a reddit meme
really makes me think

>implying there isn’t a subreddit for everything
Nice strawman

This

Glad I'm not the only one saying it. More /dark/ threads though.

hip-hop is the scapegoat. waifufags are way more of an issue.

Hip-hop is not music and therefor should not be allowed on this board.

Morrissey is /ourguy/
Everything else is correct

The culture behind these albums was essentially brought to the Internet by Sup Forums and reddit is just feasting on 5 year old leftovers at this point.
Reddit has never ever made a good album popular before Sup Forums has.

forgot to add poptimists here. they're the biggest problem this board has by a longshot.

Good bait OP, not a bad chunk of (you)s you rustled up there!

That my friend is the official MDE subreddit, MDE post there and interact with fans. Their brand presence on reddit is very strong

>Modern Albums
>The Classics
They're both modern
????

What’s wrong with based poptimists?

Why are you on reddit?

Because he's on Sup Forums.

there is literally nothing wrong with radiohead or toro y moi

hey what's wrong with morrissey

>unironically uses the term "plebbit"
>worships Sam Hyde
you are part of the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

>Yoshimi in modern
>Soft Bulletin in classics
which retard is responsible for this nonsensical infographic

That is the epitome of Sup Forums though

why does the worst thread on Sup Forums keep getting reposted

literally fucking kill yourself, i don't care about reddit one way or another but YOU need to fucking STOP with that fucking disgusting picture and these fucking bullshit b8 threads

you are an autist with no reason to live, because no one else could be this pathetic

yes, I'm fucking mad

>not a single inclusion on this list I disagree with
Good post. If you bully them enough they typically stop posting their garbage for a while.

>Alex G
>Car Seat Headrest
>Japanese Breakfast
These are good though, the rest are shit I agree though

The fact that you can name all of these acts means you have the most shit taste here.

why do losers / incels / Sup Forumstards love Sam Hyde so much?
sure he's funny some of the time, but I don't feel the need to virtually suck his dick constantly.

do the people who make these posts think they're clever lmao

if you know music it's not fun listening to alex g and csh playing the same upbeat and uninspired c major progressions in just about every song

i used to like both of them when i was a teenager though

>reddit formatting
You know what you need to do, so why haven’t you done it yet?

mde up to the last year and a half was good, now he just panders to kids raised on Sup Forums and it's kind of embarrassing

This. Once you learn music theory you can’t go back to the radioheads and car seat headrests of the world

Because the mere sight/mention of him sends leftist numales into a rage

really? I'm probably what many would call a leftist and used to think he's funny. Though I haven't seen any of his content in a couple years. I bet most people don't even know even know who he is.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SECRET SYSTEMATIC THREATS TO MY ALREADY SOCIALLY CRIPPLED AND LOST IDENTITY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sup Forums

>inventing even more buzzwords to describe a loose cadre of people whose interests you don't like
the ride never ends does it?
>inb4 t. poptimist I'm a pop babby I like mac, cranberries, best coast and mazzy star

good job outing yourself as a newfag reddit tourist, poptimism has been a thing for awhile, he didn't just make it up

i literally never see waifufags on Sup Forums unless i decide to browse /kpop/ which i dont

grimesfags hayleyfags lavrenfags hasleyfags etc

i saw jerry paper live a couple of times, really makes you laugh. one hell of an entertainer

Yeah this is just false

Grimesposting should unironically be a permaban.

My top 5 favourite musicians are Bjork, Nick Cave, The Cure, Pink Floyd, and Green Day

Can I stay?

This

you have not listened to Alex G if you think he plays uninspired pop shit. Yeah its kinda bedroom pop stuff, but tis hoenstly pretty experimental with different sounds and arrangments. Brick is like the farthest thing from an uninspired C major progression

*copies a generic death grips song*
>DUDE SOOOOOOOOO GENIUS
Aren’t Alex G fans the worst?

To demonstrate that MDE is popular there

>proving that MDE is popular on reddit will s-somehow make me not a pleb for liking artists on the list, r-right?

>Jerry Paper

Absolutely this. SC threads would be 1000 times better if all the trash hip hop left forever

>not wanting to see this perfect face everyday at all times on Sup Forums

FPBP
And I thought /moo/ was dead

good job thinking everyone here has a dictionary of which terms Sup Forums uses for what groups they look down their noses at. I've been here intermittently since like 2012 and I've either never noticed, or never seen anyone say 'poptimism'

mews been worshipping these artists for years i bet you half the posts genuinely agreeing with the bait are newfags

>l-look guys! Your dumb underground comedy group is too popular for me, a patrician!! haha, stupid plebs, cower before my supreme mental pwer

>veckatimest
>hospice
>transatlanticism
>vampire weekend
>give up
>the boxer
nobody has discussed these albums in like, forever.

and what kind of dumb faggot puts M&A, Kid A, Is This It, and YHF in 'modern' but then puts Soft Bulletin, Emergency and I, or I See A Darkness in classic

>blur
I think thats just me lol

this desu
the year 2000 was 18 years ago.
children born then are adults.

Real Estate is so fucking gay

Thanks for the recommendations op just heard about this place from reddit.

Hip hop is literally not music and should not be allowed on a discussion forum for music

this post is dishonest

cuck

This

horseshit. there's been many discussions about whether or not poptimism is a tenable position on the board for fucking years now. you're a fucking newfag.