Have I been cucked?

My pregnant fiancee is a blue-eyed blonde as well as I am. Both of our parents have either blue or green eyes. Yesterday she insisted that there is a possibility for the baby to have brown eyes, and I have been in the opinion that it isn't just possible (see the pic, for example). What makes it worse is that she labels herself as an 'expert in genetics'.

So either 1) she's dumber than I thought, 2) she don't know who is the real daddy and tries to fuck with my mind to believe that it's natural to have a brown-eyed kid, or 3) there really is a possibility for brown eyes. Help me, is there a possibility?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1w85qMqIjs
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/02/070222180729.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This chart doesn't account for non-white brown eyes, which result in brown eyes everytime

Ask for a test before you claim the baby
In the US you dont have to claim the baby right away but once you do youre stuck with it
is it like that in finland?

The chart is wrong. My mother has green eyes and my father blue but mine are brown. We've all done 23andme, so in this case there is no doubt that I am both their child. Hope that makes sense.

Also can someone explain to me how blue + blue makes green?

it's a gene that didn't get expressed

Usually they're recessive

youtube.com/watch?v=R1w85qMqIjs

Get a paternity test if you're so concerned. As for me, my dad has blue eyes and my mom brown. My two siblings got blue and I got green.

If we were married I would be stuck with it but luckily we're not yet. Being together for 7 years, though. And I know she would pull something like this if the kid isn't mine.

I feel sorry for you. What about your grandparents? Do some of them have brown eyes?

>blue plus blue = green 99%

This chart is absolute bullshit. Eye color is polygenic anyway, it's possible for two blue eyes people to have a brown eyed baby or vise versa.

Also I should add that I have brown eyes, my mother has brown eyes, my dad has green eyes but my brother has blue eyes.

Eye color is weird

It might be the khan genes m8. Get a test.

1% for children of 2 blue eyed parents to have blue eyes what the fuck? my 4 siblings and I all have blue eyes and my parents and all of their parents do as well...

That chart is shit. Here is a real one.

the nose is a more reliable source of informations

that's a case of recessive genes. You got the dominant brown as did your mother, but your brother got blue from your father and a recessive blue from your mother.

>two blue eyed parents make a guaranteed green eye kid

wat

Both parents are blue eyed, my brother and I are both blue eyed.

Ok that makes a lot more sense. The chances of that shit happening in my family with a 1% chance would be 1 in 260 billion

>And I know she would pull something like this if the kid isn't mine.

My Mongolian friend, if you suspect her of doing something like this you should not have gotten engaged with her, and should not have knocked her up.

No one can think that in this day and age you can get away with faking the father.

I'd love to see how many odd discussions were had with grandmothers after 23andme results came in.

sorry m8 but she was shagging a green eyed person

This. My entire family, both my father's and mother's side, all have blue eyes. There is no green or brown to be found.

For fucks sake that pictures is bullshit. She's not cucking you man, don't let a shitty web board ruin your marriage.

damn green eyes are rare

I'm telling you dude, you're being lied to. Look up the genes that encode eye color, that's impossible.

You're being set up ditch the bitch and find someone who really loves you

my eye color is blue-green-gray.
no one in my family has it. i don't even know anyone else. in my passport they wrote turquoise bc they didn't even recognize it.
so i guess anything is possible.
but your fiancee sounds pretty dumb though.

I haven't read any posts or looked at any pictures in this thread but I can categorically guarantee you that you have in fact, been cucked. Enjoy if cuckboy and get some AC for your shed.

The graph is shit

just get the child tested. technology is there and also reason for suspicion

My glorious khan genes don't get messed up with low-tier brown-eyed genes. I am certainly doing the test after the birth.

What is the possibility? 0.001%? Do you account the colors of grandparents?

Holy shit blue eyes are the shittiest genes

Who /afr/ master race here?

Blue eyes are caused by having two of the recessive version of the eye colour gene.

If you also have blue eyes, this means that the dominant brown eye gene doesn't exist in your pairing. It's impossible for your child to have brown eyes, unless a one-in-a-billion mutation occurs or your chick bangs non-blue-eyed guy.

That said, eye colour does not always manifest fully until the child is a few months old, so DO NOT COMMIT TO OR BOND with the child until that time period has passed and its eyes remain blue.

blue + blue => 99% green

nice BS

post pic of eyes

>trusting unsourced graphs
Remember that blue is a recessive gene

Just pluck a hair off your kids head and get it tested.

Just let your fiance think she's an expert, let the hard science, and biology do the rest.

both of my parents have solid darkish blue eyes
my brother and sister both have blue eyes
Mine are grey with a ring of an amber-goldish color around the iris

Eyes are weird, man.

Come on dude you are not stupid you knew the truth before you made this thread. Don't bother with a paternity test just RUN. Fuck whatever stupid feelings you still have for the bitch she obviously doesn't feel the same about you if she's worried she might be pregnant by some negroe.

> turquoise
You misspelled Turkish

That chart doesn't make sense as it implies that blue eyes are the dominant one compared to brown.

Retards not knowing anything basic about genetics. Your parents could have recessive alleles from your grandparents. I for example managed to get a partially brown left eye and yet my parents have blue and green ones.

She meant there's a possibility their skin will be brown.

>both parents have boring black/brown eyes
>I have weird hazel eyes
>brothers both have dark blue eyes
I'm still not sure how this happened.

Did you fail biology class?

>she preconditioning this before the baby comes
>blue eyes is recessive

wew lad sorry u can't impregnate toothbrush girl

If you think that's bad, I've read a story about a couple taking their daughter to the hospital for some issue, and while there the father noticed her blood type would never have occurred if she was actually his daughter.

Talk about horseshit.

No it's not you fucking retard.

Remember OP.

1) Just because the baby's got blue eyes doesn't mean it's yours.

2) Just because it's yours doesn't mean she's not banging other guys.

3) Just because she's not banging other guys doesn't mean she's not soaking wet just thinking about it

Sup Forums doesn't know how DNA works. Blue + Green can produce brown eyes if someone in their ancestry had brown eyes. Which is definitely possible.

No reason to sperg out, just wait and see and then do a paternity test.

There is ALWAYS possibility of random mutation (there are blue-eyed arabs etc.). But that would be rather very much extremely rare.

He's willfully engaging in the lie saying "they've all done 23&me" which would of course disprove his claim but for whatever reason the loser wants to defend the cuckoldry his father suffered at the lips of his moms lose labia.

my dad has brown hair and brown eyes
my mom has brown hair and hazel eyes

I have brown hair and hazel eyes
my brother has blondish hair and blue eyes

Green Eyes checking in. GF has blue eyes.

>feels aryan man

that pic doesn't seem right. my father's eyes are grey and my mothers are brown. my eyes are hazel

>A study by researchers from The University of Queensland's Institute for Molecular Bioscience (IMB) and the Queensland Institute of Medical Research is the first to prove conclusively that there is no single gene for eye colour.

>“So contrary to what used to be thought, it is possible for two blue-eyed parents to have a brown-eyed child, although this is not common.

Stop being idiots /pol, infographics with out sauce is always bullshit.

If both your parents have light eyes and you both have light eyes then there is no way for you to have a brown-eyed baby.

Brown eyed people can have light eyed babies because brown is dominant over light - not the opposite.

GET A FUCKING TEST

Somebody doesn't want to accept that his mommy is a disgusting slut who takes beaner and nigger dicks. Whats wrong user, do you not look like 'your dad'?

My parents both have brown eyes (same with my uncle, aunt and grandfather), only my grandmother and I have blue eyes. We're also the only ones with blonde hair.
>tfw you look like your grandma

I think you should just do a paternity test or two so you don't have to trust meme charts on the internet.

This pic is bullshit on so many levels
1 - this picture is bullshit, there is no such thing as "green eye gene", green eyes are just not-completely-melanized ones, it happens when melanin productin is slowed but not completely gone,
2 - brown eyes dont just produce blue eyes randomly, it happen when both parents have both a "blue eye gene" and "brown eye gene", since blue is recessive they will have brown eyes, but on the recompination it is possible that baby will only get 2 recessive genes from parents and thus will have blue eyes since it doesnt have a brown gene
3 - is both parents have blue eyes its impossible for a baby to have brown eyes since neither of you carry brown eyes genes(if you did youd have brown eyes since brown is dominant)

So she is either stupid or playing stupid
In either case better run

You should be grateful that your baby has eyes.

It isn't. It is, at best, outdated info on genetics.

Its possible for "brown eye" genes to be recessive for multiple generations and then pop up later.

Anyone denying this has an IQ lower than the dindus.

>Brown eyed people can have light eyed babies because brown is dominant over light - not the opposite.
That doesn't make any sense or am I too drunk to understand?

Nope, bong.

You might be too drunk, but it is wrong anyway. see and next time ask this in /sci/ or something if you want a real answer.

A Zika joke? Too soon man the Olympics haven't even spread it yet; wait until it's a full blown global pandemic for birth rate control before you lolz about it.

Your girlfriend is correct, you can have a brown eyed kid if one of you is carrying broken HERC2 or OCA2 genes, for instance. The kid has the chance of inheriting complete genes from both parents, and thus pigmenting their eyes.

However... that's an extremely suspicous thing to bring up in casual conversation m8. Fucking Hell.

Yeah, I will do two tests from separate providers before bringing this out with her. And not getting married before that.

>tfw eye color changes from blue/green, green/grey, grey/blue with yellow in the middle depending on season
my mom has shitstain eyes and my dad has grey/blue, so who knows your son might be a mutant.

Eye color is polygenic. Multiple genes control the amount of melanin in ones eyes. If there is just one recessive gene controlling eye color, how do you explain green eyes?

i fucking hate people who descried their eye color by anything other than blue, green or brown.

He isn't wrong about the dominant recessive gene stuff, but it can be more complicated

Sounds like cuck science to me.

> "did you know two white people can have a dark-skinned baby? It's true"
> frantically share on Facebook
> 45 likes
> 'you go girl'
> 'this happened to my cousin'
> your beautiful mulato baby is born
> your wife smiles shamelessly
> sign the certificate daddy
> you sign
> "yo pops where my fuckin cereal at"

>However... that's an extremely suspicous thing to bring up in casual conversation m8. Fucking Hell.
Yeah, I know she's the most illogical person I know and I'm not always sure if she's just dumb or fucking with me.

>anything i don't like is cuck science

Come on, bong, go fucking google it if that source isn't good enough for you. Just please stop advertising your stupidity on Sup Forums.

Yeah bc these are the only colors which exist.

No it doesn't.

It's just that if both parents have blue eyes, neither have the genes for brown eyes in them.

Seconded. And green eyes are usually brown eyes with a greenish ring, or photoshop bullshit.

> I have indigo eyes
> My husband has platinum eyes
> MFW my baby has pearlescent lagoon blue/firetruck red eyes

Hazel eyes exist though. Unless you want me to say brown+green.

That's not how it works.

If you carry the genes there's always a possibility of your child having brown eyes.

She might just be fucking with you.

How do I get rid of those brown-eyed genes? I don't want them.

>My pregnant fiancee is a white, blonde as well as I am. Both of our parents are white Yesterday she insisted that there is a possibility for the baby to be brown

Cucked

or the "my eyes change color."
every brown eyed person thinks they have Hazel eyes cause when hey go look at them they have a bright fucking light shining on them

Go back in time and kill any of your ancestors with brown eyes.

Alternatively kill yourself.

go back in time and make the mongolian not rape you. glhf

I also like how no one read the article. What people thought it said by reading the title
>“But the model of eye colour inheritance using a single gene is insufficient to explain the range of eye colours that appear in humans.

The actual conclusion
>We believe instead that there are two major genes - one that controls for brown or blue, and one that controls for green or hazel - and others that modify this trait.
>“So contrary to what used to be thought, it is possible for two blue-eyed parents to have a brown-eyed child, although this is not common.”

Basically there are 4 major genes that affect eye color. If your kid has brown eyes you have been BLACKED

So, mother and father both have blue eyes and 1% chance of blue eyes and 99% green. Is that legit? Seems odd.

Not brown skin color, brown eyes. If she'd said skin color I would've get drunk and leave.

Hmm, my eyes are green. My father's are blue, my mother's are brown.

>0%

I..is this legit?

The only way he could get brown eyes is through a mutation, which is very unlikely.

It's much more plausible that his mother cheated on her husband.

OP, why do you think that she brought this up? She only mentioned it because she's worried about how you will react WHEN the child has brown eyes. If both of and both of your parents have blue/green eyes, that isn't something she would normally think about. Something is definitely up.

Do what said. Do not claim the baby until after a paternity test. EVEN if the child has blue or green eyes.

My mother has brown eyes and red hair and my father has blue eyes and blonde hair. Of course I got the genetic hit with red hair and brown eyes and my father's genetic gum disease. Thanks, God.

Yeah, I noticed that just a while ago because I was concentrting on brown eyes. It doesn't make sense.

>tfw had 50% chance to get blue eyes
>got brown

Just kill me please.