Portugal x Faroe Islands

Get in here lusobros

PORTUGAL: Rui Patrício; Cédric, José Fonte, Pepe, Eliseu; William Carvalho; João Mário, João Moutinho, Bernardo Silva; André Silva, Cristiano Ronaldo.

FAROE ISLANDS: Gunnar Nielsen; Jonas Naes, Rogvi Baldvinsson, Atli Gregersen, Odmar Faero, Viljormur Davidsen; Gilli Sorensen, René Joensen, Róaldur Jakobsen, Solvi Vatnhamar; Joan Edmundsson.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/1ujgs
youtube.com/watch?v=fi-CgSO9Evw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fox if following this instead of ned-france
Fuck off

Who will He deem worthy of victory?

Portuguese diaspora STRONK

What part of Boston you from, amigos?

NEWARK É PORTUGAL

DONALDO

Tfw another match for Ronaldo to stat pad

and so it begins

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

2 min in. Let me know when something actually happens.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

T
S
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUuuuuuu

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSSSSSSSSSSAAUASUASUAUAUAUAUAAUUAUAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

noh

What a shit team

>:0
What did he mean by that?

webm of goal when

The Faroe Finisher

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

streamable.com/1ujgs

The annihilator of Andorra

do portugal even need to play qualifiers for the next euro? they won te last one, doesn't that guarentee qualification??

I want to live stream it but the sites I went onto are not working.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nevermind, I got it to work

THE EVISCERATOR OF ESTONIA

it's the pharaoh islands tho

>William can't even pass sideways right

>fancy tap-in

PENALDO

"Faroe means sheep, and Portugal started to shear them early in the game"

Based Portuguese radio hosts

>penaldo

4-1 Por win. Calling it now.

has João Mario ever even scored for Portugal? poor lad should've been the one to take the pen

I detect a 7-1.

Tsu, indeed.

>implying Ronaldo would ever let anyone else score a penalty for the national team while he is banned at the league
LMAO

>4-1
>implying these guys will score against us

You never know, pai.

TSUUU 2 - 0 Faroe.
Typical.

(You)

>Level 7
Nice touch

Migthly fine defense you got there, portugal

Have a (You)

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

>MOST DANGEROUS LEAD

>unironically getting scored on by the Faroe islands
>pootugal

lads, i dont think we'll win against switzerlanmd

>statpadding with pens against the Faroes

Classic TSUUUU desu

>scored on

Who's we?

>Seferovic scored
Watch the Portuguese league desu

Obviously the Kingdom of Brazil & Portugal & Algarves

shoutout to my bræður í Færeyjum

>won 1-0 the last time they played Brazil
>won 2-0 the last time they played Portugal
Logically they'd win 3-0 against a combined team.

>Portugal x Faroe Islands

UEFA qualifiers are a fucking joke

Exactly. That's why I said we wouldn't win against Switzerland.

>foroyar hevur skora
lol :~)

how has bernardgoat been so far?

CARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALHO!

Nice assist from Ronaldo. TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Was Sup Forums ever right?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

tsu?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Tsu:)

DOCTOR PAVEL

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

youtube.com/watch?v=fi-CgSO9Evw

raquet smash on face when

>The fattener of Faroe

>Seferovic has scored again
How can a small run of form improve a man's confidence that much?

>The fellatist of the faroes

Holy shit user got it

Translation? I don't speak whaleocaust

the faroes has score.

shit grammar from the daneposter

Prediction user here from the previous 4-1 post. I TOLD Y'ALL! 80 min in though, so the score MIGHT change?

Faroe Islands seem comfy...does everyone know each other? How is living there?

Except he didnt you dipshit

Just give them the world cup already

>the city of (you)

And look what they did. 5-1.

Faroe are Finns or Sweeds?

It's pretty comfy. wet and cold as fuck tho

Have my (You)

Another TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU's assist.

Speaking of Sweeds, how does that game look?

How was Andre?

>le fossoyeur des féroées

> el fulminador de las Feroe

>o arpoador das Faroé

the flaming faggot of faroe

>o balaieiro das Faroé

>yнищoжитeлят нa Фapьopcкитe ocтpoви

the madman finally did it. He's been trying to score a goal like that forever