The Alligator River Story

Let's have a little fun, Sup Forums:

Once upon a time there was a woman named Abigail who was in love with a man named Gregory. Gregory lived on the shore of a river. The river, which separated the two lovers, was teeming with man- eating alligators. Abigail wanted to cross the river to be with Gregory. Unfortunately, the bridge had been washed out. So she went to ask Sinbad, a riverboat captain, to take her across. He said he would be glad to if she would consent to go to bed with him preceding the voyage. She promptly refused and went to a friend named Ivan to explain her plight. Ivan did not want to be involved at all in the situation. Abigail felt her only alternative was to accept Sinbad's terms. Sinbad fulfilled his promise to Abigail and delivered her into the arms of Gregory.
When she told Gregory about her amorous escapade in order to cross the river, Gregory cast her aside with disdain. Heartsick and dejected, Abigail turned to Slug with her tale of woe. Slug, feeling compassion for Abigail, sought out Gregory and beat him brutally. Abigail was overjoyed at the sight of Gregory getting his due. As the sun sets on the horizon, we hear Abigail laughing at Gregory.

Rank all 5 of them from least degenerate to most degenerate.

Sinbad sounds like a nigger name so I'm gonna go ahead and put him last.

What the fuck is that thing on her hand?

Abigail represents whitey
Gregory whitey male
Sinbad is the horny boat man
Ivan is slav
Slug is sjw deathsquads

Gregory
Ivan
Sinbad
Abigail
Slug

What does my answer mean?

5. Gregory, he was right about abigail
4. Ivan, just didnt want to get involved
3. Sinbad, disgusting to ask such favors but it doesnt mean anything
2. Slug, murdering someone just because they said mean things is terrible
1. Abigail, she used someone and her body in a whorish way and got someone killed

Theres a gif for it

its disgusting since it actually rips the skin

Giant tree weta

found it

It's a basic ethics test that is supposed to show you your values.

I ranked them exactly the same as you.

What does it say about me?

Gregory is not very smart for living a shore full of alligators. Also, why doesn't he have a boat or at the very least a connection for transportation across the river? Incompetent but harmless.

So Abigail asked one captain and the price was sex? Instead of asking around about other captains and inquiring about fees she decides that Sinbad is the only option? So she goes to Ivan instead of trying to do anything else on her goddamn own? Incompetent but makes bad decisions.

Ivan is pretty chill. A decent guy for not wanting to get involved in some bullshit but could've at least given some advice on maybe looking to other captains. Really a non player in this story.

So here is this guy named Sinbad. Sinbad has better shit to do then to take random people across the river. He is running a business that isn't doing well and the old lady has been on him. To get Abigail to leave him alone he names a price that no sane woman would've agreed to. When she returns to say yes he probably just thought "what the hell, why not."

Slug is a simple character. A mere pawn.

Abigail is the most degenerate. She has a simple problem, takes the first bad answer without seeking other options and is continually asking others to clean up her mess from her bad decisions.

1. Ivan
2.Gregory
3. Sinbad
4. Slug
5. Abigail

Bullshit story. You said there were MAN EATING ALLIGATORS. Abigail is a woman therefore she could swim across it without harm.

Probably that you value self-respect and self-restraint, and respect for your own and others bodies.

That fucking thing is disgusting
Holy fuck

Are you Dwight Shrute?

New Zealand's attempt at bugs.
Just like New Zealand.
>not quite as big, not quite as good.

Nature at it's most beautiful.

What does this answer say about my girlfriend?

1. Ivan
2. Gregory
3. Sinbad
4. Abigail
5. Slug

1. Abigail
2. Sinbad
3. Slug
4. Ivan
5. Gregory

Oops, didnt read properly.
I ranked them from most to least.

If it's similar to yours, you have similar values and are probably more likely compatible.

Ivan
Gregory
Sinbad
Abigail - Whore
Slug - Whore enabler(white knight), beats people up over muh feelings

Why is it being such a dick?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST KILL IT WITH FIRE

So he's a racist bigot who holds archaic beliefs and deserves to be mocked and ridiculed

If abigail trully loved gregory she would have rather stayed away from him than betray him
Abi is a bitch and deserves the rope

Thanks Liberal, your disdain tells me I'm morally right.

>racist
Ethno-nationalism and the respect and support of a white identity is racism?

that was sarcasm colgate

I sided with him too except I put Ivan as the least degenerate because he wasn't getting involved with some woman he only saw from across the river and never spoke to before.

Ivan was her friend though, so that's why I put him below Greg.

Oh sorry ameribro, build wall and such.