ITT we post pictures of """""white""""" mexicans

ITT we post pictures of """""white""""" mexicans

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/mexico-takes-title-of-most-obese-from-america/
youtu.be/3mZa-VlRqkc?t=672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw mexicans think they are anything but indios

These idiots have the oportunity to have good lives over there, but instead they like to chimp out about:
>muh nationalism
>muh culture
>muh xico

Meanwhile i'm here stuck down with a dead-end job.
what I would give to have what they aren't using.

GO CUT MY BURRITO BITCH

Who is Dona and why do they want to fuck her?

>mfw mainstream Republicucks sincerely think the only thing keeping these brown manlet troglydytes from voting for them is a "lack of action by Republicans on amnesty"

those are from el salvador

They've been cucking for them since the 80s when Regan gave them amnesty.

Politicians are bought by large corporations and the stupid voters think brown people like freedom and limited government when that is pretty much exclusive to white Americans.

whatever.

They are literally niggers of the latinos.
mapuches/indios, que gente tan degenerada

>mapuches
>mexican
Somali education

para mi siempre van a ser mapuches, weon

Carajo le respondi al haitiANO de mierda

>Somali education
Top bantz

I really don't know why anyone thinks these kinds of protests against Donald and pro Mexico are okay. Clearly it is against the interest of the US and if these people aren't even citizens, people should be throwing Molotovs at them.

As a fellow Latino, mexicunts are scum and shouldn't even be here.

Fake

they're lowest tier of latinos, i hate then
im half latino btw

I agree as well.

>the stupid voters think brown people like freedom and limited government when that is pretty much exclusive to white Americans

I'm pretty sure this is what snapped Stefan Molyneux out of Libertarianism

>tfw im a genetic mutt with mixed red and black hair in my pubes / chin and irreconcilable euro-indio bone sticking out of my chest
>tfw too dark to blend in with white people and be subconsciously accepted by cute, pale Aryans with blue eyes
>tfw too Americanized to be accepted by other spics who make fun of me for being a "white-washed race traitor"
Why didn't the Spanish finish the job and race mixed us white. Why did i have to be a rape baby disaster.

>Meanwhile i'm here stuck down with a dead-end job.

Like, as a fucking Mexican-American living in the 909 with illegals i can say with confidence most mexicans aren't fairing that much better then you individually. A lot of mexicans live with their parents until their late 20s and they're all suck at dead end warehouse labor jobs. That said they do seem to fair better but if i had to guess why i'd say its because they have tight knitted families, its kinda common for a family of 4-7 to live in an expensive 2 story house where everyone has shit jobs but they're all pooling income and all of them are willing to share whatever food they have or help pay bills, shit i had girlfriends that slept on the same bed as their siblings at fucking 25. But everyone in the household chips in and helps for income with a lot of document lying inbetween.

That said those mexicans are completely content with living the way they do and dont have a lot of drive to progress themselves. I notice that Mexicans here are really apathetic and procrastinate alot.

>its kinda common for a family of 4-7 to live in an expensive 2 story house where everyone has shit jobs but they're all pooling income

there's a house like that on my block. Their goddamn dodge pickup trucks and cholo ricers are always clogging up the street

It's the realization that snaps everyone out of lolbertarianism. Those are just tribal values and a government needs to be created to protect that tribe if you want those values to be upheld where you live.

Typical a fucking amerishit making a mexico hate thread lel

I'm sure most of the FOBs you see in welfare lines and in check cashing counters have absolutely no concept of freedom or limited government. Or proper English for that matter. This is why open borders is retarded

>americans are actually proud of their doomed shithole

>Their goddamn dodge pickup trucks and cholo ricers are always clogging up the street
Fucking believe me i know this feel, i really know this fucking feel. Some cocksucker is always in my space and im struck in traffic almost daily. Its literal over population and its part of why we're in a drought. Its a big problem that needs to be addressed.

You're four times more likely to be murdered in Mexico than America...is Mexico not developed, or have you figured out how to get the cartels to agree to firearm regulations?

California or Arizona, I'm guessing. Texas isn't as bad. The wall couldn't come soon enough though

>americans thinking their country is not violent
Top kek

Bring mexicans and niggers to those """developed""" countries and you will see the numbers change

Mexico is literally ISIS tier, Pablo

Is Arizona as bad as CA? I was going to move there after I graduate. I'm sick of all these spics and this cuck button on my rifle.

obvious photoshop you can even see the blurring

OOH OOH AAH AAH

depends. Scottsdale and other suburbs are nice. Arizona, like Texas, is extremely conservative. If Trump loses, we will most likely secede together and build the fucking wall ourselves

America is literally the most shittiest "first world" country

It's funny because you're still more likely to be struck by lightning than shot here.

You are all being fucked hard by multiculturalism/cultural enrichment and you do nothing, why??? because you like it up the ass, and mexican dick for americans, and muslim dick for europeans, are your favorite dishes. Do not deny it, you're all passive boypussies.

Does anyone else get sad when they think about how we haven't gotten any more crazy Tom Cruise news stories?

>you owe us because we entered the country illegally

The only thing we owe them is a free ride back to the Cartel Festival

>USA
>first world

(you)

The cost of being a bunch of fucking trust-fund babies is that they have no concept of what's actually happening in the street.

They probably see Antonio Banderas in a film and go "Oh, the Mexicans aren't that bad! They cut my grass!"

>tfw spic
>tfw grandpa fought in wwll
>tfw associated with anchor babies

Typical american kids...

cbsnews.com/news/mexico-takes-title-of-most-obese-from-america/

What a dog-shit tier flag

Seven. Zero.

If america gave the land to mexico, the first thing these leeches would do is jump over the new american border.

Ehhh idk if you wanna help a spic out but mind if i hypothetically ask what part of Texas you would recommend for someone who's thinking about moving? Would prefer somewhere that has a lot of wife-material white girls but has access to all the luxuriates of a big city like say LA or Austin.

Am i the only one who doesn't give a fuck about the gun laws here and cuck buttons? I easily got a CC and i have an AR with a 30 round mag that has a legal ammo filler in it, also the bullet button isn't even a big deal, i can click that shit like fucking halo. I never understood why /k/ and Sup Forums bitches about the gun laws when you can still do almost everything legally and make SHTF preparation.

A

FUCKING

CACTUS

>american military

Oh look, it's this thread again where south americans find their VPN and shitpost out of buttmad frustration again.
Sorry you're not Mexico.
Regards: A mexican.

>mexicans make fun of us, jump across the border and then leech off of us

can't wait to vote trump

>Mexican military

I can't hear you over here, there's a bunch of land that you lost in war in the way.

Those aren't americans, you dumb spic. Note the sign in the background. Do you people actually believe that americans are black hair brown eyes and dark as fuck? No wonder you dumbasses all think you're white.

7-0

>Half latino
>Weon

Sudaca analfabeto

Look like Mexicans

>Mexicans aren't criminals!

>Hamerica trying to make fun of mexico for being fat

>starving immigrants crossing the border

All listed as white WTF

this lol

This video was so cringy inducing holy shit, the shit talk was so stupid and the white guy took WAY to fucking long to throw that punch, should've punched his ass way sooner then he actually did.

Yeah wtf is up with that? I also saw that interracial marriage income statistic graph where Latinos were labeled as white. I dont understand the purpose of labeling Latinos as white.

youtu.be/3mZa-VlRqkc?t=672

He is not white

>Claim to be americans
>at the same time use "Muh Mexico" as a scapegoat
>all this while participating in ghetto/thug/nigger "culture"
Chicanos are the scum of the usa

Fuck my country, I dont want to be seen as one of these, should I kill myself and hope that I'm reincarnated as a white person?

Do chicanos know that easily 99% of mexicans hate them?

Same shit different name.

you are the americas' algerians

They're bulking, ese. When they cut, they will be swole as fuck and will bang your gf.

Hell no they're oblivious. For some reason they think they're loved for deserting their homeland, which is right next door lol.

>that pic
>"and then i said"
>"BUT I POOP FROM THERE!"

Sauce?

Callate pendejo

>>muh nationalism
>>muh culture
that sounds like here