youtube.com/watch?v=z-rMXlu-39c
youtube.com/watch?v=9GT-7an_0jM
maddogmovies.com/almost/scripts/starwars_rough5-74.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5DFOE0td1Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=cpPABLW6F_A
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/394542.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm a Senator

I never understood this. There's nothing that forbids senators from having a relationship.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW YOUR BREAKING MY HEART

IT'S OVER ANAKIN, MY HEART HAS THE HIGH GROUND

>Carrie Fishers mom literally died of a broken heart

What did Lucas mean by this?

ANAKIN NOW YOU'RE BREAKING MY THROAT

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY HEARTS POWER

Why are you in freak mode?

>What did Lucas mean by this?
From his point of view the sequels were evil.

>SENATOR HARLOT SEDUCES NOBLE JEDI
>READ ALL ABOUT IT

OOBAH

IF I CRUSHED YOUR THROAT WOULD YOU DIE

This was a great fucking scene. Anyone who disagrees is a brainless RLMdrone

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, ANAKIN!

OH YEAH? WELL YOU BROKE MINE TOO, YOU B-BITCH!

That part was fine.

The part after where Anakin makes a George W. Bush reference is forever locked in as cringiest moment in films for all time.

It was an awful scene, just like nearly every dialogue heavy scene in the prequels.

Who wins, sheev after finding out it's treason or obi wan with highground?

MLIAR

kek

Luke, did I ever tell you about my good friend Jar Jar Binks? He was a retarded hitchhiker we picked up that somehow became a senator and enacted sweeping legislation that ended the 1000+ year old Republic.

I understand how Lucas' directing in the prequel trilioigy was trash IE over use of static, computer generated backrounds...But why was the SCRIPT garbage too? A New Hope has an amazing script and he wrote that by himself.

Why didn't she just give birth in a bacta tank, with a bacta IV in her?

The first move in minesweeper is the easiest

>A New Hope has an amazing script and he wrote that by himself.

His wife at the time re-wrote the shit out of those scripts, just as an fyi.

It's called a tan. I live on a lava planet..pff

I thought she edited A new Hope and the movie was "saved in editing"

>Anakin admits he slaughtered children like animals in his anger, and that he doesn't regret it.
>"This is the man I want to be with forever"

This is unironically a good scene

youtube.com/watch?v=z-rMXlu-39c

ACT

christ shes shtit

ANAKIN SKYWALKER, I'M JEDI ORDER

YOU.... BE-TRAYED ME...

LAAIIIIAH
youtube.com/watch?v=9GT-7an_0jM

I think the flags should be reversed

ANAKIN, YOU'RE BREAKING MY BALLS

He was a good Senator

Why did they shoehorn a Toadfish cameo?

>I HAVE TO...
>*ack*
>SAVE... SHMI

No no, i killed AT Yung Ling's. Yung Ling's Asian Comedy Club. Its the most kickass club in the galaxy.

Actually keked

kek

>tfw she left him after the stress of Episode VI affected their relationship
Being George is suffering

He wrote kino the world would later understand.
He got criticism back then but now we finally get it.

She hated Sandpeople

I would pay good money to see the first script Lucas turned in for ANH

Quads demand a release of the original script

ALL SENATORS MUST BE VIRGINS

go on. get out of here. i'm taking over

Today's your lucky day.
maddogmovies.com/almost/scripts/starwars_rough5-74.pdf

Yeah, I'm calling unconscious Jedi mindfuckery here. He's been in close proximity gradually wearing her down the whole time they've been in hiding. I don't honestly think he intended to, but I'm pretty sure by the time they left Tatooine, Padme didn't really have a choice of whether to love him or not.

When the fuck did CIA die?
I thought he survived the plane crash....

No...

This can't be.
No.

Did he....?

No.....

He did?

He died in that plane crash?
Why?
Why did he have to die?
It's not fair.
It's not fucking fair!
NO!
THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!
I WILL NOT STAND UP FOR THIS!
I WILL BE THE BIG GUY HE WAS NOT!
JUST FOR YOU!

no they're quite perfect

>The Journal of the Whills, Part I (1973) was a handwritten two-page partial outline for the story that would, after many further rewrites and explorations of ideas, become Star Wars (1977).
Contents
[show]
SynopsisEdit

>The outline begins: "This is the story of Mace Windy, a revered Jedi-bendu of Ophuchi, as related to us by C.J. Thorpe, padawaan learner to the famed Jedi." Thorpe, called either C.J. or C.2. (it switches back and forth in the document) actually stands for "Chuiee Two Thorpe of Kissel. My father is Han Dardell Thorpe, chief pilot of the renown galactic cruiser Tarnack."

>When Chuiee reaches sixteen years of age, he enters the Intersystems Academy to train as a potential Jedi-Templer. There he becomes padawaan learner to Mace Windy, a Warlord to the Chairman of the Alliance of Independent Systems. Windy becomes the victim of a court conspiracy: those who fear that Windy is more powerful than the Imperial leader of the Galactic Empire, some of those being his own comrades, arrange for his replacement and expulsion from the royal forces. Though Windy has been dismissed, Chuiee begs to stay on in his service.

>This leads to the even-more-fragmentary story of Journal of the Whills, Part II. After four years, Windy and Chuiee have their greatest adventure. They guard a shipment of fusion portables to Yavin, where they are summoned to the desolate planet Yoshiro by a mysterious courier sent by the Alliance Chairman himself. The narrative drops off at this point.

>that writing

Hadn't watched this in about 10 years. Jesus christ. was george lucas trying to make the movie understandable for 8 year olds?

#tuskenlivesmattet

Forgot to turn off the force

What are you even talking about

so far this isn't nearly as cringy as i was hoping. it actually sounds decent.

>I never understood this. There's nothing that forbids senators from having a relationship.
She's not getting into it.
youtube.com/watch?v=5DFOE0td1Yw

How long before they do another full episode about the new movies?

You're so... beautiful.

This is what I like to think, too. His obsession and desire to be loved by her bled through until he was unintentionally bearing onto her with the Force. His control and composure was affected by the emotional turmoil with his mother, and Padme was likewise vulnerable given the situation with assassination and the execution.

It's a socioeconomic stigma to date someone under your prestigious position as a senator. She can only date other senators.

This is an 18+ board.

youtube.com/watch?v=cpPABLW6F_A

DON'T YOU GO BREAKIN' MY HEART

Holy shit.
I'd legit never thought of that before.

FUCK now I have to rewatch AoTC to find subtle clues for this.

Star Wars is a kids series you manchild.

Prove it.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW YOU ARE THE ONE BREAKING MY HEART

pro military creation act people would have loved that bit of news to knock her down a few pegs.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW YOU ARE THE ONE BREAKING MY HEART *force crushes her throat*

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>Lucas's pottery is so powerful, it reshapes reality with memery

Did Anakin kill Padme because Obi Wan brought friends?

>implying obese americucks aren't complete slaves to Hashem
>so cucked they'll fight you to death for their right to have their dicks mutilated at birth because the sons of Abraham will it
What did americans mean by this?

>tfw you realize that George Lucas was the first meme mage

Have you seen the movies?

Sorry, not an argument. I need a cited source on how Star Wars is a children's film. Anakin murders children, is that what you mean?

Here you go, straight from the horse's mouth.
>"There is a group of fans for the films that doesn't like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike. The movies are for children but they don't want to admit that."
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/394542.stm

GIVE THIS LIGHTSABER TO MY WIFE'S SON!

>kids' movie

Can't believe George Lucas would sell himself short like that.

Wait, yes I can.

All he ever wanted to do was make a Flash Gordon movie. Anything outside that original concept is due to pure circumstance.

IT WOULD BE VERY SANDY

>the movies are for children
>which is why i filled them with graphic violence, hellish imagery, romantic entanglements, and scenes of extended political dialogue
this is called damage control

don't forget all the fun talk of trade negotiations. the kids love that

>graphic violence
>not for children
This is why no one likes your generation millennial scum, you're pussies raised on the most sanitized child-proofed programing imaginable.

not everyone is an americuck

>not everyone is an americuck
I'm sorry.

Yes they are.

>luke did i ever tell you about the time I threw your father into boiling lava. Yes luke, he was screaming in agony as the flames consumed his arms and legs. He was a good friend

Emphasis on WAS

what the FUCK is this from?

Or maybe there is? We don't know how their senate works.
Not to mention, the Jedi seem to function as a neutral body in the galactic government; for a prominent Jedi to suddenly have a romantic involvement with an active politician could possibly wreck her career.
You could come up with an explanation, it's not the most ridiculous thing ever. The writing is still garbage though, not defending the prequels, they are absolutely horrible and the weird Lucas defense force that's started posting lately is fucked in the head.

I watched Naruto growing up don't you talk to me about maturity

I can't believe I'm acting defending this shlock.

But there was nothing wrong with the "I'm a senator" line. The whole issue they were discussing was that their love is forbidden because Anakin is a Jedi. If they were to be together, it would need to be secret. This would be easier if Anakin was just banging some literally-who girl who works at the corner shop. But Padme is a public figure - a senator - who's in the public eye and scrutinized far more. It'd be a LOT harder for them to pull off a secret relationship when she's essentially a celebrity.

There are a billion reasons to tear apart the sequels and ESPECIALLY the love plot, but this actually isn't one of them. RLM just did a good job taking something out of context for laughs.

So first you're saying that the writing is dumb and base and redundant because the movies are for kids, but now you're saying that just because they're for kids doesn't mean they needed to be dumbed down?

I think somewhere in your internet conjecture argument you lost the point you were trying to make.