What was your initial reaction to this?

What was your initial reaction to this?

ecstatic confusion

instantly loved it, felt like such a bombastic and glorious return after having kept us in the dark for so long after promising an album. I instantly clicked with the "EEEEEEEHH" never once found it annoying, was fucking blown away hyped hearing the live drums on the track and the pitch shifted verse was the greatest thing ever at the time. I remember staying up all night listening to it.

Listened to the track way too many times before JD dropped though, and now it feels really weird that it is part of a tracklist, I can't really view it in the context of the album it feels more like a single to me.

Those Jenny Death times were fucking crazy, man.

first exposure to death grips, hooked me in immediately

It was fun because I was with my sister when the video dropped, she's mostly into accesible pop stuff top 40 stuff and then she was dancing to this sudenly my mother came into the room like wtf is happening lol

felt like they read my mind as this was exactly the type of death grips track i had wanted to hear

I've been on this board for five years and I've never actually listened to a Death Grips song. Literally zero interest.

EeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

i made the PogChamp face

you're not missing much

wow user. youre so strong

The first music released after I actually got into Death Grips, and instantly onr of my favorite ones from them (if not my favorite).

I'll fuck you in half.

thought it was retarded for the first minute then loved it, first death grips song I liked now I love them

Honestly thought it was just OK, the other tracks are a lot better

el memino...

mediocre. i didn't love it the first go around. i think my expectations for new shit were just too high at the time.

acceptance that it was their best song they've made so far

I felt like a kid opening presents on christmas.

was on Sup Forums when the video dropped. was a shitstorm

nice, cool picture, it's like smashing a tv but times ten. this sure would piss off a lot of sports-normies... oh it's death grips, eh oh well

>Death Grips visual art had an impact on you
even if you don't like their music that says something

when i first started coming to Sup Forums a few years ago i was drawn in by their visual art, so i gave them a good thorough chance... I wanted to like them but it just wasn't for me or something. took me like two weeks to realize i didnt like them and thought they were corny as hell actually.
i will hand it to them they are good at a certain aesthetic but it's one that kind of sucks. they've really nailed down being absolutely awful

Oh, they're making fun of us!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's probably their best video, actually, the Meh video is really good. Good song, though. Dunno what the fuck happened after this record, I definitely understand the need for experimentation, it just feels completely contrived.

they sampled peter griffin