Its Happening

Two fires have broken out in Azusa and Duarte California 4 miles apart in the last two hours. The Fish Canyon fire is burning along powerlines on one of the hottest days this year. Is it terrorism?

Its all very suspicious and I'm preparing to go out on the street and start questioning random people. If not now then when!? I'm asking Sup Forums for reinforcements

Update: Explosions were heard.

"fight the fire, and it wins."

>Its all very suspicious and I'm preparing to go out on the street and start questioning random people. If not now then when!? I'm asking Sup Forums for reinforcements

fuck off we're just neets harnessing meme magic

why do people live in california again?

The fire rises

Sup Forums reinforcements are advised to setup road blocks and begin questioning suspicious persons. We're going to save the day on this one. And don't forget to drink water!

>wildfires during the longest, hottest days of the year in a region infamous for having wildfires

IT'S A CONSIPRACY

I just told the FBI what you did.

you aint gonna question any one, and if you do heres what will happen lil whitey, YOU GET YO ASS STOMPED IN BY 50 SPIKS. LA RAZA OWNS YOUR COUNTRY WHITEY, WE ARE TAKING IT BACK GRINGO, SPIK POWER BABY!
thats what you will hear after you get beat down by these animals. because you live in commiefornia. that whole state SHOULD burn to ash.

>A Happening
>It's just wildfires

BORING

this is right by my house

That reminds me don't spics live in those woods growing dude weed lmao?

the mediterranean climate
the ample job opportunities
the jewish housing prices
the diversity
a free society free of hate

t.jelly flyover state

I'll just flash them my Sup Forums badge. I am beyond reproach.

get some lowercase t's and say the fire lit them on fire

Yes in the national forest. Stupid Mexicans love to shoot fireworks so much up there they now close the road on 4th of July.

now how can we blame this on the global warming and white man?

lol thats what i heard to, maybe thats how it got started, some filthy spik la raza coon dropped his niggerweed and the whole fucking place went up in flames.

Who here /calimasterrace/? 831 reporting in

>washingtonexaminer.com/expert-warns-terrorists-may-be-setting-wildfires-across-american-west/article/2531949

"A few months later, Russia's security (FSB) chief, Aleksandr Bortnikov warned, 'al-Qaeda was complicit in recent forest fires in Europe' as part of the terrorists' 'strategy of a thousand cuts.' Bortnikov spoke of 'extremist sites [that] contained detailed instructions of waging the forest jihad and stressed that such a method had proved itself effective as it inflicted both physical and moral damage, needed little training or investment and it was extremely hard for police to find and apprehend the arsonists.'

>is it terrorism?

That's actually an interesting line of thought. It could actually be, and if it is it's actually kind of terrifying. Instead of terrorists doing big blowouts that are easier to detect they focus on lots of more obscure means of hurting our country like starting forest fires and other such things.

cali fag here. it was started by a car. it flew off a mountain road and fell 20+ feet then exploded on impact.

some asshole in his car set it on fire

because they're suffering loving masochists who think that because 50% of the year is normal that the other half of the year being worse then the face of hell, that its okay

Suicide bomber?

925 here
pls kill me, you know why

661 here.

Monrovia?

nigger detected

>azusa

626 here

i hope so, probably some fag trying to drift in the canyon

yeah

>happens every year
> Is it terrorism?

no, you live in a fucking desert

Fires are a natural phenomenon, especially in dry ass california.

Godspeed bridge to nowhere, I hope you survive

>mfw I live in Virginia, the California of the east coast.

Our firefighters here in LA County aren't moose blowing cucks, we will win

you have beaners over there?

909er LOKAA ;)

forest fire [in Arabic]

Plenty.

I hope it burns down mexican homes.

Are anyone's initials H.M or A.C.? I know a few of you fags

goddammit how come every time something common happens, you faggots gotta claim it as a happening?

commiecucked spik. (((you)))

[Omitted] fire

352 ese

Azusa is best girl.

leave your parents basements and go outside for fucking once

it would be some pretty rich mexicans

nah mostly white people live in those hills

mexicans are lower

>commiecucked spik
>projecting

Sup Forums dug into this and found that Mexicans, for whatever reason, have much higher rates of arson than practically any other race
Who the fuck knows why

It's no coincidence this is happening in California

Your dirty Azusa smoke is covering up my beautiful Mt. Baldy.

Welp, time to build that up that ozone to keep the radical photons out.

cars dont explode when they fall 20 ft. its not a movie. the conditions inside a gas tank are not fit for a explosion. to little oxygen. because of the concentration of the accelerant vs oxygen in the air and how much air in in the gas tank

maybe if the atmosphere had 50% oxygen but its only got 20% globally and in cities its averaged at 15% and that was like 5 years ago. its probably 12% now

I love seeing the San Gabriel mountains everyday of my life

T. blanket "McMansion", " Flyover", "Irrelevant", and " Muh weather" comebacks 50 years running.

You still have the third lowest set of IQs in the country and must continue to lower test standards to pass the illiterate taco population.

dude it was a car that went off the mountain that started the fire.

good thing my school had little to no beaners

Our power lines have been saved.

>hot summer suddenly provokes fires
>it was le muslims
you guys are fucking retards

>mfw I'm in Upland just north of the 210 and there's a fuckton of smoke already

Honestly fires happen there every few years at least, this one looks pretty bad compared to the past few judging by the volume of smoke alone

You guys were already warned about this, right?

#NotAllFires

LOL my GF lives around the corner off arrow highway. She's in classes at Harvey Mudd right now so she might not die.

I just moved from Upland to Chino Hills. Above the 210 is a nice area

>leave your parents basements and go outside for fucking once
We don't have basements in Southern California you tard.

TRUDEAAUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Well the good news is that nothing ever happens to Harvey Mudd or to Clairemont in general

I know one personally. He's also a sexual predator who has a child on the way. Mexico's best.

Literally the last 3 forest fires where I live in SoCal have been started by retarded spics camping or cutting down fences with power tools and causing sparking.

I live off 21st between Mountain and San Antonio. It's better than fucking Pomona. LOL

Get your stupid ass out of there you retarded faggot fuck-face nigger dyke.

661 here too, broski.

Indeed Azusa is hot as fire

The park across the street on San Antonio is where my ex used to live

Holy shit man, Mountain and Arrow here. Sucks.

I'll egg her house for you.

Whoa 8th and Benson is where I was at

She moved up to victorville, no need

LEAFS are getting their revenge.

831 too. Are you ready for them 90 degree days coming this week? Fuck me it's going to be brutal.

Lol, it was probably a Mexican. We were in the Sequoia mountains and the worst fucking drivers were spics. They don't even know how to pull the fuck over if they're too fucking slow. I don't think they know how to read road signs. They shouldn't be allowed to drive up there.

>90s
>brutal

Faggot

>lol, dude you're just jealous you don't live in a liberal shithole

you need some of those brave south africans who fight the fire with dancing. Be quick, or everything is lost.

Because it's beautiful, the weather is perfect and the best jobs are here. Do you even know what it's like to be outside for the entiretiy of the day without breaking a sweat?

Good thing actually have tankers and firefighters instead of being cucklords like Canada.

>not living in the glorious pacific northwest.
>last remaining temperate zone on earth.

Our avg weather is in the 65-73 range with overcast fog till 1-2pm. So yeah a 90 degree day is quite above our avg.

Any stream links?

>some just want to see the world burn

Pol n my 661

>90s
>no ac
>humid

southern california sucks. this is what you get for building a city in a desert.

who else >510 here?

FT.MCMURRY WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK ON ALBERTA.

THE TALBIAN SAID OVER 10 YEARS AGO THAT FIRES WERE ONE OF THEIR PREFERRED METHODS OF ASSAULT IN THE NORTH AMERICA.

Death by a thousands cuts and all that.

Happening is so dry that even wildfires are happenings. Oh man, what a sad turn of events.

I understand that, but 90 degrees is only brutal to faggots