Which movie has generated the most memes, Sup Forums?

Which movie has generated the most memes, Sup Forums?

I'm talking about individuals memes.

I'm counting 3 memes on Inception.

The plane scene alone is like two dozen memes that all stand on their own.

I'm counting like 3 memes, user.

power pose
i'm cia
masketta man
bane?
flight plan list
a lot of loyalty
perhaps he's wondering
big guy for you
what's the next step of the plan/crashing this plane
i'm in charge here
have we started the fire?
now's not the time for x

hot head
x gets to stay on my plane
shoot a guy before throwing him out of a plane

you forgot
>he didn't fly so good

Fuck. You're right.

You forgot: X, why are you here?

The flight plan Ijus filed with the Agency lists Smee, Maimen, Dr. Pavelier, Button Lee, Juan O'veus, Virs Juan, Ted Olk, Getsda Stae, Onmai Aircraft, Wu Pait, Yuu Tugrab, Dr. Pavel, Heed Iddent, Flai Sogud, Wu Wan, Stu Trainex, Telmi Abautbane, Waidus Hee, Werda Mask, Lotta Loiadee, Farra Hyredgun, Attleas Ukanthalk, Whuear Yew, Effai Takthadoff, Wilue Dai, Yora Biggai, Forr Yu, Wehl-kun Rajulashun, Cyugotch Uerselvscotnau, Waj De Nes Tep Einur Mazturplam

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?

Yours isn't great. It works better if you don't cut off the names at the end of the words they're composed of.

Raimi provided us with great memes over the years, but Nolan is the meme master

>In regard to the filming of the rape scene, Maguire said, "When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Kirsten Dunst] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all my contracts stating that they would not make love with Spider-man. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. he said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."[1]

Fucked up if true

Sam Raimi truly is the greatest auteur of our time.

fellowship has a few og meems and some newer ones

kek

a lot of asians on that flight plan
meme a better meme then

Holy shit, wait.

Zoom in on his eye.

and they say brando invented method acting

and my axe
you shall not pass
to the bride of khazad dum
plot hole frodo
the one ring
one does not simply walk into mordor

probably a few more some are old as fuck

Yep

>After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras'
fuckin kek

Also
>You merely adopted the ___ I was born in it, molded by it.
Hell Bane's voice alone is a meme

Nuh Uh. NOO! DIS me me is not funny

hot head comes later

You think shitposting is your ally?
You merely adopted the shit.
I was born in it, moldet by it.

fuck you

> You don't to bring friends.
> Almost every frame of CIA's face