Brit/pol/ - Four weeks means nothing

Remaing debates: theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/02/eu-referendum-tv-debates-when-where-watch-them

>CAMERON SHAMELESSLY USES DEAD WOMAN TO SHILL FOR THE EU
twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/744512755324059648?s=09

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/
>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw
>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8
>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo
>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo
>LEXIT THE MOVIE:
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

>BRITAIN, THE EU AND A PROPHECY
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

>THE BATTLE FOR BRITAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=a_S6KfpqnXQ
>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/20/eu-referendum-poll-tracker-and-odds1/
twitter.com/mattsmithetc/status/744800322619478016
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744995895410892800
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/?turnout=63&overallremaing=4&agefactor=1&classfactor=1
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-20/did-£25000-bet-remain-send-trillions-assets-soaring
youtube.com/watch?v=7ODcC5z6Ca0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum#2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I for one welcome other Europeans to our shores, immigration creates such vibrant, dynamic communities where you can get to learn all about other people and pick up the best parts of their culture and integrate it into ours. I think the xenophobes voting leave need to stop being so incredibly ignorant and recognise how these people enrich our lives and communities. Looking forward to voting remain on Thursday. Posters like the ones Farage makes are disgusting examples of the cloak and dagger racist bigotry that UKIP and their followers are all about. Don't fall for their immigration scaremongering memes.

1st for #DogsForBrexit

That NatCen poll is irrelevant lads, completely new methodology and experimentation.

I've been getting called a shill for months for my negativity and I can see this doesn't mean anything.

Endless cycles of history.

Don't fuck up now lads...

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/20/eu-referendum-poll-tracker-and-odds1/

POLLS
WHEN

>betting all your ponds on the referendum

A bit of inspiration

If Remain is 2% ahead in the polls Leave should still win assuming a 66% turnout

WE WON THE GROUP
E

W
O
N

T
H
E

G
R
O
U
P

ENGLANDFAGS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BTFO!!!!!!

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 53% (+5)
Leave: 46% (-3)
(via ORB, phone / )
Certain to vote.

all ogre

FUCKING KILL ME

Certain to Vote

Fuck me, this is the longest 10 minutes I've ever experienced....

REEEEEEEEEE

EU referendum poll:
(via ORB, phone / )
Certain to vote.

everyone post in here

@britainelects 28s29 seconds ago
EU referendum poll:
(via ORB, phone / )
Certain to vote.

twitter.com/britainelects/status/744995895410892800

>ITS OVER

Haha. Fuck you brexiters.

Turnout has to be around over 70% for those who vote Leave, as UK has a larger population of under +55 year olds than over and despite you beautiful anons, under 55's turnout has to be only 56% for Remain to win. Atleast according to my population / voters by age / stance -relation calculations.

What we have going for us though is several summer-festivals being kept around the UK for younger voters at the same time with the Brexit voting. Interviewed Leavers were earlier also mentioned to be around 20% more certain of their participation than Remainers. It's doable, and it's a really small group of voters that will eventually decide the outcome. Every Leave vote counts! Trust me, I study these things for my living and as my dearest hobby.

REMINDER THAT IT'LL TAKE A FUCKING MIRACLE FOR US TO LOSE THIS.

yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/?turnout=63&overallremaing=4&agefactor=1&classfactor=1

Fuck me that was a boring game

Some Billionare Jew who makes that every 30 seconds just fucking with the forex market for keks.

2 polls in 10 minutes... Anyone else feel like this will be the moment that sets the tone for actual predictions?

>phone

Nah mate

Who cares? People I've talked to in the US don't even know about brexit.

>DFW Empire 2.0 has been cancelled & Remain will win because of the actions of one murdery idiot

rekt

Deserved it desu. We have so many strikers who can't score goals.

RIP UK

Source that shit, you cuntmongler.

See

Yeah, it's over guys. We need a serious surge in the next two days if we are to win.

Why did Joe Cocks have to kill that lady.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
A
K
E

M
E

U
P

I
N
S
I
D
E

SAVE ME
A
V
E

M
E

>google is hard

BREXIT GETTING BTFO.

>twitter.com/mattsmithetc/status/744800322619478016

These change from poll to poll. Leavers are around 20% more likely to vote than Remainers in general.

Whatever, Telegraph just highlighted how Cox's death was used by remain, hope othe papers follow with that, we can turn this against them.

ITS ALL OGRE I DONT WANT TO LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY ANYMORE.

Will Cameron resign if you goys leave?

Oh well lads. We can laugh at the lefty tears when muh NHS and prisons are sold off and we turn into an even more corporately cucked America.

>PHONE
>PHONE
>PHONE
Not all is lost

What time can we expect the YouGov?

>Phone

If it was online I'd be scared. People lie when they're on the phone lad. Virtue signalling is alive and well in phone polls.

Subtle tactics by Sky suggesting only some people aka the minority cares about nonsense legislation.

ORB polls use a small sample and have been all over the place, with huge leads for both Leave and Remain at points.
Keep the faith going.

decided to vote stay

realised the only thing i am for on the leave side is immigration

Ameribro hoping you lot can pull off an exit and start the domino effect across the EUSSR, but remember; they don't take bad news very well.

DON'T LOSE HOPE LADS
ALL THE MORE REASON TO VOTE

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Lads. I can't take these polls anymore. Why did he have to do it? Why couldn't he just kill her some other time?

REMINDER THAT BOOKMAKERS ARE MANIPULATED AS FUCK

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-20/did-£25000-bet-remain-send-trillions-assets-soaring

A SINGLE £25000 BET MADE THE WHOLE STOCK MARKET SURGING LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW

Fucking KEK

Can't wait to leave Sup Forums and actually make something of my life on the 24th.

All you continental fucking cucks waste your life on this site while you're getting fucked in the ass by your gay fucking REEEEEEE

CONTINENTALS KILL YOURSELF

GET THE FUCK OUT OF BRITPOL

Reminder that it's not over yet and people are a bunch of fickle cunts. The second they get over Cox's death and get their heads back they'll vote leave.

why isn't it 53 47

youtube.com/watch?v=7ODcC5z6Ca0

GG gents

HOLD THE LINE
>>HOLD THE LINE
HOLD THE LINE
>>HOLD THE LINE
HOLD THE LINE
>>HOLD THE LINE

>The goys fell for it

>yfw a steel wool company cost the nations independence

>Phone polls
>Older people never answer the phone
>Older people are more likely to vote leave

Stand fast lads. The night is darkest before the dawn.

They're not showing the dates it was carried out either.

Lets fight until the bloody end lads.

you could always go and live and work in another EU country

Britain Elects @britainelects 5m5 minutes ago
EU referendum poll:
(via ORB, phone / )
Certain to vote.

You have Tommy Mair to blame for this.
The chav scum cunt.
If he didn't murder Jo Cox, Leave would've won.

>All this defeatism
This is not how we should face doom.

It's all over lads. Wrap it up, we're done here.

We gave it a good go.

In 30 years time when the last vestiges of our once great nation dissolve fully into the USE, look back on this day and remember how close we came.

God & Country.

Juncker not coming = Remain know they have it.

Is two days enough?

I feel sick.

Tommy Mair, the hero the EU deserved!

Low or even what they might realistically expect for turnout is bad for Remain, Leave might still have it.

Damage is done.

Sadly

Where is that gif from?

>Phone poll
>Certain to vote
Not entirely representative.

DONT TRUST THE POLLS LADS.

IT'S NOT OVER YET

THE CAVALRY ARE COMING FROM THE WEST

Do you expect a different result? Give up already.

Whatever happened to British Stoicism you soft wanks. Stiff upper lip and all that.

>all these people taking text on a screen to heart

It's all fake and controlled by the gov

I haven't had a phonecall. Therefore they didn't do a phone poll

>the sun
Get some real sauces you pleb

At least we tried eh

>USE
im rather tired of this united states of europe its nothing like the united states its more of a european soviet union or ESU

>Phone
>"Hi, are you a racist or are you voting for remain?"

When the campaign is fought with reason, logic and facts in televised debates, Leave pulls ahead in the polls.

When Leave is shut down and the media becomes a toxic mix of fear-mongering, demonisation and martyr-worship, Remain pulls ahead in the polls.

PURE COINCIDENCE.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum#2016

The British public is being hoodwinked into sacrificing democracy and nationhood by fear and propaganda, the tools of tyrants.

This is not something to laugh about or be proud of. This is the death of our nation. We're the last of the Mohicans. History will look on us as we look on the degenerate Romans.

Wales and England are through lads

WALES WALES WALES

It's done.
We have to falseflag ourselves.
We need to shoot Are Nige
don't worry he'll survive, he always does.

Kind of depends what they mean by "certain to vote."

When I was polled by Ipsos MORI - they asked me to rate how certain I was to vote on a scale of one to ten. I said nine, because I'm not going to, for example, ignore family tragedy to vote.

We can't beat them. We thought meme magic could defeat the merchants. We were so wrong Sup Forums. The game was rigged from the start.

I'm voting to remain mate.

Fuck Jo Cox.

Fair enough she died, but FUCK HER.

This is some mafioso horse race crooked bookie tier shit, holy fuck.

Fuck it. There's no such thing as kek. Fuck it. Fuck kek. He isn't real.