APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

#blessed

>England
>top 5

What makes England a more worthy competition than Holland? Is it because he routinely bullies the latter? So it doesn't fit your agenda?

England?

>Top 5
>England

>England
>Europe

>The Marauder of Moldova
>The Executioner of Estonia

>England

Tbf England is good against top teams.

It's mostly Joe hart's fault when England loses.

Morons

Netherlands are shit

>England

>top 5 nations
No

>Le Canadian rates England
What is this stupid meme

>England
>top 5

TOP4 Nations and England

Over Ronaldo's career, Holland have clearly been a more "top 5 Euro team" than fucking England.

>the butcher of bulgaria

they keep missing big competitions

>the destroyer of Farca
>the annihilator of Justventus
>the bootyblaster of Bayern
>the champion of europe
>the 5 time balon dor winner
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOL HE STATPADS LOLOLILOL9LOOLOEIEJEHHDJEIWUW83U XDDDDSDS shut the fuck up pinches putos de la chingada madres. Keep talking shit about Ronaldo keep trying to make stupid memes about how he only scores against weak teams just keep talkin shit and see what happens if you say that shit to me I would fuck you up maricones hahahaha keep hating you fucking losers hijos de perras :))))

wales are a top 5 european nation

At least you tried

And England got beaten by a dentist and couldn't even get out of the group stage in 2014. What's your point

Press D to deport the assblasted CHIcano.

D

They only missed the 2016 Euros so far during Ronaldo's career. 2002 was before his time. Meanwhile England missed 2008 and have never progressed past the QF while Holland have in 2004/2010/2014

Seriously this isn't close.

CHI

not sure if ur false flagging as a chicano but still
CHI

TSU CULO

It's definitely a CHI. Their spanish is ironically enough one of the worst I've ever seen.

t. took AP spanish in high school and a spanish course in freshman year of college.

>the triggered chicano

> Hey guys let us just completely miss the point and argue about England for hours

Literally Sup Forums in a nutshell.

D

>England
lmaaaaaaao

>inglaterra
>top cinco