La La Land

>I'll always love you

What did Emma Stone's character mean by this Sup Forums?

They could never be together since they're both entertainers and have continuously conflicting schedules but he was the person who believed in her and inspired her to make the effort to turn her fantasy into her reality.

>I'll always love you
She meant:

This line has been used a million times before in films, but 1 more mathematically tends to a negligible quantity and is hence irrelevant in this instance but i still love you. So, just think of me as a negligible quantity in your infinite cuckoldry.

Why doesn't she just divorce new guy and marry Goose?

Because she was in love with her baby daddy.

She will always love Goose, but is not IN love with him.

One day you virgins will understand the difference.

this is literally the most virgin thing I've read

Then why does she fantasize about a life with Goose?

She meant that she is in love with Goose irl, it's why she keeps playing his love interest

It's something women tell themselves to make themselves feel better when they do selfish shit or don't want to seem like a bad person

>This is going to buttmad so many alt right frog posting faggots

this basically
t. a guy who had a gf of three years tell this to him upon breaking up
(later found out she had been cheating)

Wasn't it the other way round? It was Gosling fantasising about giving up his dream to be her?

>Captain Autism Meets Frog Lady: The Movie

>Part 3

first of all, the movie was a cliche shit. fucking hollywood, at least they should have focused more on musical parts. it's a shitty soap opera.

secondly, the movie makes me want to fuck women's mindset. so the movie basically implies that no matter what you do, if you have a non-virgin wife that you think she loves you so much, her mind will actually be always on her ex lover. the movie justifies this, and ""we"" love it. no, this is plain wrong. hell, what the fuck happened to relationships..

I was fucking mad they didn't get together in the end

>to be her?
>tfw no ryan gosling movie about him giving up his life to become a trap

>marrying a non virgin

Your first mistake.

A cuck! A cuck! You got cucked!

This. It was like Blue Valentine, but here Goose wasn't an alcoholic with no ambition

> virgin

You better keep her chained up in the bedroom, or at the very least limit all contact with the opposite / same sex, else she will cuck you at the very first chance.

Because you deserve it.

That's actually the point. They're both fantasizing the same thing, at the same time.

Yes, that hit me hard. Fuck ye, Chazelle.
But it was a great flick tho

that's Goose.

>La La Land had a lot more of Emma footservice than I expected
Thank you Based Chazelle

*tippeth fedoreth*

How would this movie have done if it had starred Miles Teller and Emma Watson like Chazelle wanted?

82 on Rotten Tomatoes as compaired to this.

Oh god, why is she in another movie with him.
Pls Ryan Gosling
pls

Do you think they fucked irl after being love interests in three separate movies?

I hope not.
I like Ryan and I hate her.

Women are whores: The Movie

10/10 kino