3v3rs1nc3

anybody else think eversince is the greatest album of the last 5 years?

solid 4.5/5

bladee is underrated in general

yeah

never thought id witniss such a good thread

I like this thread!

yall heard 'wallet wont even fold' yet?
god tier bladee

noice
is he releasing a new album?

Have you not heard Working on Dying?

missed it, will listen

at first listen and album cover i was not convinved but then the last track made an impression on me

bladee is the obscure rap modern day bowie

Yeah, I can't stand the cover either

really enjoyed working on dying, gatekeeper, d-925 and under your spell were amazing

haha yeah its repulsive but hey, the music delivers

whitearmor and bladee were on point with eversince but i prefer their earlier stuff

Redlight, gatekeeper, knightbridge and bsb are my favs

gluee era is a bit too messy for my taste but in the same breath, stuff like into dust and carwash are classics

thoughts on AVP?

AvP is so good.

totally understand it being messy, but jesus that single dragonfly the more i listen the more im able to peel back the layers that are in the song and truly appreciate it. AvP was great but there was a few lackluster tracks in there, brokeboy could have been better. Loved 2x and winter, whitearmors prod really shined in AvP as a whole though

still in search of sunshine still goes hard
brokeboy too

'it suxx' is also a goat single

anyone else enjoy D&G as much as I did? botox lips was incredible, and cinderella was outstanding and eccos feature made it a 10/10 track for me

winter had to grow on me but yeah anything with whitearmor on it slaps
"started 2mo in the mornin, 2mo in my house"
kind of expected more from a full dg album but yeah hey lil black boy, cinderella, lots of solo thaiboy made for a pretty interesting album

Again, the artwork sucks. The face looks too plastic.

First Crush, wrong, cant trust and wickr man are my least favourite on the album. A lot of good tracks.

girl you wrong x4
girl you crazy

I think bladee is the closest thing meme rap has to hildegard von bingen or other medieval composers. His songwriting is good too.

Sugar was the song that got me into bladee.