Which band is worse?

Which band is worse?

Coldplay

cosplay

I don't know anymore. I used to like Coldplay back in the days. Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends is a great fucking album. If only people would get past the boring singles.

This "U2 is le worst band in the world" meme is a super stale one parroted by normies who know nothing about U2 besides their post 2000s output and Bono's celebrity antics. Anyone who knew what they were talking about would never compare U2 to coldplay. Yes, while U2 might not have produced anything of worth in several decades, their early albums is quintessential post-rock that became super influential to a lot of bands Sup Forums probably loves.

And the same could be said for Coldplay so you just are on the other end of being out of touch. Maybe you were just too old when Coldplay came out.

Coldplay because U2 was at least at one time a good band in the 80s

U2. Coldplays first four albums are phenomenal.

imagine dragons

this

Coldplay never released anything nearly as good as Boy or The Joshua Tree, nevertheless War, The Unforgettable Fire, Achtung Baby or Zooropa.

*makes both bands significantly better*

I still listen to A Rush of Blood to the Head

coldplay are nothing, they inspire no feeling in me either way. u2 disgust me. just look at how they're dressed. fucking horrible

>their early albums is quintessential post-rock
you mean post-punk and you're wrong

How does he do it?

U2 hands down

Radiohead

u2

Parachutes and Rush of Blood were really good albums. But I heard Where The Streets Have No Name when I was ten, and it was like the entire world was passing through those shitty car radio speakers. Coldplay could never have a moment like that, never.

Obviously both bands have been utterly despicable for many years.

Congratulations, you are a megacuck

Coldplay.

The 90's era of U2 was brilliant.

U2 easily

Coolplay. U2 has great 80s albums.