ITT: Sup Forums in 1973

ITT: Sup Forums in 1973

Holy fucking shit.

dude this album is fucking garbage

FUCKING PINOCHET

the stooges just peaked rock and roll

shilled industry crap
Name one (1) song that isn't a total snooze

Now that the dust has settled... It's shit, right?

Anyone else see some potential in these guys?

>Time

literally who?

>RRRRRRRRRRRR
>BBBRRRRRRRRR
>RRRRRIINNNGGGG

What's with "Louie Louie" being back on the radio again?

you're right
it is shit

SEASONS WILL PASS YOU BY

>me, in the CIA
Can’t wait to introduce AIDS and crack cocaine to the United States in a few years, it’s gonna be groovy baby. Anyone here like Jethro Tull?

This album is Black Sabbaths best. They have a fucking bright future man.

Hey guys just got back from Vietnam heh heh what is Jim Morrison up to these days?

drugs. prolly dead soon

Anonymous users...

???

He's been dead for years!? My guards back in Hanoi never told me... at least we have Jimi Hendrix ahah
right?

Holy fuck he topped it.
I think he's gonna have a perfect discography.

Yeah totally LOL that guy is a beast. He'll probably live forever xD

Why is Sup Forums full of people who like forum dad tier rock?

The Beach Boys 'Holland' album was really cool, can't wait to see where they go next.

Do you guys think Brian will ever make another 'Pet Sounds?

GUYS WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT PROGRESS BLACK PEOPLES CIVIL RIGHTS

AOTY
hahaha whats AIDs
Such a fucking disapointment from his last album, I think his career is legit dead
>brianfags still posting
1966 was 7 years ago, fuck off they're not ever making another Pet Sounds

Man I just want to see them release the stuff from those SMiLE sessions i've heard so much about. I hear they're gonna release an album of it soon

They're NEVER going to release that shit, now get back to your containment thread brianfag

Man I sure hope The Beatles get back together. I miss hearing Paul and John sing on the same song.

LEAK IT SYD

they have a half decent stage act, but that frontman needs to tone it down a hell of a lot, he's way too over the top and PJ Proby for anything to come of it.

Beatles always sucked, dude

Sunbury was good this year, hope the release an album of the concert as I rally though Billy Thorpe & The Aztecs did a good show and I would like a record of that.

>hahaha you like mainstream music kys
It's so sad to visit this board looking forward to know new music and having fantanofags barking instead