Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsQLWnfWqBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You retards would only complain.

#NoShaqNoShazam

Don't you dare talk to me that way

>he's 6'4

Another 6'0 and over actor added to the cast.

>not a stong powerful woman of color

Its 2017, come on

I'd be down for that. Clearly they want someone who isn't going to take away from The Rock's star power.

Damn, I wanted Channing Tatum since his Gambit movie seems like it'll never take off.

>old
>receding hairline
>permanent 5 o'clock shadow
>dumb looking
>shitty actor
Seems legit. DC can't stop fucking up the basic shit.

what kind of weirdo looks up a man's height so he can then post this

Pic saved

Lol

Not bad. I bet The Rock and Cavill probably talked over the casting choices when they spent that day together last week. I think The Rock is the producer of this movie.

>Not having based Mark Wahlberg as Shazam
It would've been so progressive to have height swapped him

what kind of weirdo enters a shazam thread on an image board at 10:06 PM?

>45
>fat and bald now

Maybe 10 or 20 years ago, pal.

Thats a sad thing.
I was actually sorta looking forward to that. I mean.. alright, not really, but I'm all aboard with the idea of a Gambit movie

Bravo DC

>Tatum
kys

It was gonna be shit. Tatum wanted to produce and have loads of creative control. Fox wanted Gambit to be the new Wolverine and planned to accomplish that with sex appeal. The script never came together because about 100 people had their fingers in the pie.

lmao

Literally who?

seriously who the fuck is this guy

>tweet is real

>every thread about Cavill devolves into mocking his hairline
>everyone wants this guy to be cast

Kekerereke

The character's name is Captain Marvel you faggot casuals.

youtube.com/watch?v=UsQLWnfWqBs

holy kek I didn't know this was him

Do you actually think DC is gonna have a movie character named Captain MARVEL?

It is, but they don't use it anymore

Kel. He's been calling himself Black Adam for like 5 years. When is he going to realize it's never happening?

But he was cast in the role and is producing the movie?

They have a chance with New Line doing all the work and not Snyder's production company.

Nothing screams "insecurity" as much as mocking Cavill for his appearance.

This guy is easily in the Top 3 of the most handsome men working today, whining about his hair won't change that.

And? Movies get stuck in development hell until they die all the time.

Why isn't the Rock playing Shazam? He's literally perfect.

He's literally half nigger.

Pacific islander you mong

So? It's 2017, people.

Maybe he wants to play a villian role instead?

>Johnson was born in Hayward, California, the son of Ata Johnson (née Maivia) and professional wrestler Rocky Johnson

>Rocky Johnson was born Wayde Douglas[1] Bowles in Amherst, Nova Scotia, where he was raised, the fourth of five sons of Lillian (née Gay) and James Henry Bowles.[3][1] A Black Nova Scotian, he is descended from Black Loyalists who emigrated to Nova Scotia after escaping from a southern plantation in the United States after the American Revolutionary War.

literally this

confirmed by Dwayne himself

If anything they should keep using the name at every opportunity, just to boast the fact that they own the original Captain Marvel while Marvel is trying so hard to push Carol as the face of their company. I don't get why they decided to just drop it.

His dad is black.

You don't get name recognition? MARVEL Studios has Captain MARVEL. DC has Shazam to avoid confusion. The general public doesn't know or care that the name Captain Marvel was used by DC first.

Depends on the writer. Morrison used the Captain Marvel name in his Thunderworld book for Multiversity.

Didn't DC gave up the rights to the name or something?

>dumb looking
Speaking as a lifelong fan of the big red cheese, that's a plus and you fucking know it.

What the fuck? Are Pacific Islander genes that strong that they can overcome black genes?

>I-I'm totally not backpedaling!

So are Egyptians. Maybe you need to go play in a Star Wars thread where you won't be out of your league.

He's supposed to be Godlike, not dumb looking. Henry Cavill honestly would have been better.

>He's supposed to be Godlike, not dumb looking

Tell that to CC Beck

You are literally retarded. You don't know what backpedaling is(or that more than two post here, apparently), and what the fuck do Egyptians have to do with anything?

Not really, he looks half black/ half Samoan

Thank you.

No. The rights lapsed and Marvel snatched it up. DC can still call him Captain Marvel, but can't name any book Captain Marvel, so they just call him Shazam now too avoid confusion.

so good casting or bad?

Look the dude up. He's a bad actor. He'll fit right in with Gal Gadot.

the Rock's bicep is the same size as Cavill's head. holy fuck this dude is YUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

Why do capeshit faggots pretend like they care about acting talent in these movies?

>if a movie is fun it means people who like it are stupid and have no standards
*tips fedora*

who brandon molale

How come capeshit faggot's only defense for liking bad movies is that it's 'fun?'

How come faggots who bitch about capeshit are always dumb fucks with terrible grammar and no arguments?

>SHAZAM

>attacking grammar
>tells other people they have no arguments

wewewew

>CAPESHIT IS FOR FAGGOT'S!
>this qualifies as a legitimate argument
Hahaha! Oh wow!

Probably as stuntman. Also he's ugly, I bet snyder vetoed him to be Shazam quickly

Yea, they might actually sell some tickets that way.

He's a little old at this point right?

>implying Snyder didn't suck his cock
It would help if they started making good movies.

>that shitastic, jim lee-designed captain marvel costume

That's Gary Frank you cuck.

They're making another Shaq movie?

Movie needs Dr. Sivana.

>differential of t of x is (a-b)^2 times the sqrt(t+x) is the fourth dimension

first week differential equation students probably laugh at this gold/silver era comic