You can only post ITT if your club spent less than 1M (ONE MILLION) Euros in this transfer window on new players

You can only post ITT if your club spent less than 1M (ONE MILLION) Euros in this transfer window on new players

FC Przepocone Trampki reporting in

Less than 1M€?
That rules you out, then.

can i post if my club has a transfer balance of +80m?

You can only post ITT if your club has 4 or more swedish players

I want reddit out muh thread

Madrid here. Can I into thread.

>swedish players

wew

>1860 münchen
Wish us luck against ingolstadt 2 tomorrow, lads!

Of course, friend

Last I checked your club was in the second division and now they're in the fourth.

What the fuck happened?

you can only post ITT if your team doesn't play european football for the first time since 1966

You can only post itt if your club's strikers are all Las Palmas loanees.

Haha you all support shit clubs that are gay haha

H...Hi

I like your team's crest.

Thanks! Portugal was born here.

>his team doesn't build almost whole squads signing free players and a cheeky homegrown youngster that plays well and gets sold cause pf a crippling debt EVERY FUCKING SEASON.

Sup

Are there any genuinely good players at Porto besides Danilo and Ricardo Pereira?

Danilo is not a good player.
Corona is thir best player.

What about NET spend? Tottenham made 10m this window.

Don't listen to . He is clearly a Sportingay assblasted cause Danilo is much better than William

Corona and Oliver Torres. I still rate Casillas too, but it's not like he'll ever be back to his best halal years.

Scrap Danilo from the list. He's not on the level of these guys.

If he's so much better why didn't he play in the euro final? In the game Danilo played vs part time dentists why didn't he win a single header or made a single decent pass? Why is he always on the bench on games that actually count?

I could go on...

We barely even got players

t. Portimonense

>implying 2016 Anilo is the same Danilo as now
>more importantly, and proving you are full of shit, implying 2016 William Carvalho is the same William Carvalho as today

The 5 mexicans

like half of our league's clubs

remember that Manuel Machado is your friend, he's a defender of the downtrodden and speaks the undeniable truth
but avoid signing him, or else your relegation is guaranteed

William has never been better.
Face it. Danilo is porco version of Renato.

Kek

>William has never been better
What was 2013!?

He's a much better player now, by every single metric. In 2013 he just looked better because most of the team was shit.
Not even meming.
Much better at passing, holding and positioning. Who the fuck cares about running around like a danilo, sorry, retard?

You can only post ITT if your team has created the stupidest meme in existence

kek

Sure, that's why William was supposed to go to Arsenal last year, and this year to West Ham

brahimi and oliver torres

>granpa william carvalho
>good
>ever leaving sportiva lisbon

West Ham doesn't know how much luck they got, right now.

>rabolhos being this buttblasted about a defensive midfielder
>thinking we want to sell William

i wish we had 1 million euros to spend

o-ok