Carl is one of the best characters on TWD

Carl is one of the best characters on TWD

I want to fuck his eye socket.

Andrew Lincoln, Morgan, and fr Gabe are some of the strongest and most compelling characters on this show. JDM needs more scenes and it seems they're either underusing him or not giving him much direction. He's stuck in "guest" mode to me but is amusing enough to keep me watching.

Carl is the same. But he's a mile above Rosita, Tara.

And everyone else may as well not exist to me.

>"I brought your boy back home and fed him spaghetti."

What did Negan mean by this?

What if he yelled into Rick's ear "YOU WERE OUTTA HOT DIGGITY DOGS" and it made Rick jolt in pain?

How triggered are all you pedos going to be when Carl dies in the next season just like he did in the comics? Blow you brains out.

Carl is still alive in the comics you dumb fuck.

keep telling yourself that pedo

he's most interesting for sure

>implying

It's unbecoming of a man to be pretty like this.

Negan is a better father to Carl than Rick could ever be.

Negan is also one of the best.

This is true. Rick hasn't talked(and I mean TALKED) to Carl in a while.

If we're only counting currently alive characters, then yes. If not I'd still put Governer, Merle, & Abraham above him.

>no shane
m'ask you somethin user

Why does Negan make me question my sexuality so hard

>I watch shittv

Only 2 episodes of this past season were pure shit and honestly everything up until has been filler post Governor.

In no way would I watch this shit over again except the episodes I enjoy.

Gabriel is trash

>hating based Father Gabriel
What you're saying doesn't make you a sinner. But it does make you a tremendous shit.

Was he a JUST?

>They didn't quit this piece of trash after le quippy bat man and negroid with a fucking tiger showed up in the previews

They fooled me for several seasons, I won't be fooled again. Get fucking real and spend your time watching some quality television from HBO or FX's back catalog instead.

Rick and Negan are the best
the rest is irrelevant

>implying I'm not waiting on The Americans and for brown to reach out to white every week at this very moment with bated breath

Come on nigga I can watch other things and have varying interests you know? I'm still pissed AMC gives so much attention to Walking Dead with these marathons every time the show goes on hiatus then the good shows like Mad Men and Hell on Wheels didn't get equal treatment in the slightest.

I'm still pissed about The Killing being sold to Netflix just to die.

why does negan walk around like he's in a k-hole?

he's a cuck

no, he cucked Ron. He's not a cuck himself

She was the best, before she got fat and disgusting.

> you will never watch Tara pinned down by sand coated Zombie screaming desperately and writhing as it bites into her fat ass with its dusty teeth, popping her bulging milk,bags that leak blood and breast milk onto the asphalt, the zombies grabbing her oil black hair and tearing into her tight belly. She's a lesbian so her vagina has never been penetrated, so her hymen bursts as the zombies feed on her tight virgin pussy. Her moans of agony attract more zombies, and before long they are feeding on the best meal they have had in a long time. Certainly the largest.

Her thiccness and milky tits were the only thing keeping me watching that fishy pussy episode. She was definitely better in the Governor episodes.

How do people even watch this show. Just because they kill one of the retards off once a season doesn't make it anything other than a shitty soap opera with horrible cast. Is there anyone on the show who doesn't beg to be punched in the face

i watch this show at over 2.0x in the background

it is not kino

Meh nothing else when you're a poor dumbass that doesn't have Netflix and HBO.

AMC has made way better tv shows for sure yet they keep sucking off Walking Dead because it's what the retarded masses want.

>muh zombies
thats it, but they've even ruined that by making every fucking encounter the same pocket knife stab with the exact same fake ass sound effect and the same cgi
Seriously, why does everyone use fucking pocket knives?