Rich black kids are more likely to go to jail then poor white kids

What are some films that show that criminality is absolutely more genetic than social?

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/cologne-police-defend-new-years-eve-security-tactics/a-36969904
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No I think it's social. But the sickness is in black society and all the niggers thinking acting like a decent human being is 'acting too white'. This attitude is reinforced by their parents and women

This says more about racism in our police forces than it does about Black people.

because of racism and shieeet

belly if we're following the thread theme haha

m-might have to drop a dime on them niggas

the cops make the laws and then force you to break them

>all the niggers thinking acting like a decent human being is 'acting too white'
nobody thinks like that
there arent swaths of black people beating up on damarcus because he didnt shoplift any more than chad steals stacy away from elliot

Are those income deciles for overall population or race specific?

YO! Sup Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO MOOT!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUKAS!!1!

THIS IS WAR!!!

moot's gone you wacky niggers

Yes they do

>nobody would ever ostracize someone for refusing to engage in criminal behavior right?
holy shit how sheltered has your life been

shiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeet

yeah i'm sure if we had reddit doing cop procedures we would have only white people in jail if that's what your saying

I don't get it, your pic clearly shows the richest 10% blacks went to jail at the same if not a lower rate than the 10% richest whites and that apparently no rich hispanics went to jail.

Does that mean rich white people are more criminal than the rich members of any other race?

yes because rich white people are actually jews and not white at all

This is not related to television & film but a poor attempt at flamebaiting.

Read the rules. Polite sage for off-topic.

But jews don't go to jail because they have jew lawyers so they must not be reflected in that statistic

>wealth
>social

does not compute

jews can blackmail other jews

Copfag here.
Poor uneducated people call the police because they get into situations where crime occurs.

I have heard, not responded to, of one domestic assault in the rich neighborhood in a year and a half on the street.

Domestics occur in trailer parks and shitty areas of town daily.

Black culture is fucking caustic. It's like if you behave like a normal member of society you're not black enough and shunned.

So poor dumb people being equal, the black ones still commit more violent/serious crime because black culture is shit.

I can't believe the racist police forced all those rich black kids to commit crime.

Why doesn't you complain in the cuck spam threads?
IRC says you have no posts complaining about them, but gleefully taking part in them

Bull fucking shit. If you act white in a public school as a black kid you'd be labelled as a nerd ass uncle tom bitch made house nigga.

rap/ hip hop is quite literally to blame for this. it's not some ""predetermined biological"" thing

>born between 1957 and 1965
>kids
OP can't read

I don't get this idea that black males are forced to act violent or commit crimes. I would think that with their superior BBCs, they just have to act normal and white women will flock to them.

IN OTHER NEWS, RACIAL PROFILING WORKS BECAUSE SOME ETHNICITIES ARE MORE PRONE TO CRIME THAN OTHERS

dw.com/en/cologne-police-defend-new-years-eve-security-tactics/a-36969904