Albums you should smoke weed to

Just had the most bizarre experience listening to Kid A, smoked 3 bowls of some Red Congo with a bit of kief and thought I was drifting through space when I hit The National Anthem. What do you guys listen to while toking?

Other urls found in this thread:

datpiff.com/Tony-Endz-DUFFTAPE-mixtape.837499.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man it's so lame how overrated weed is. It's not even that good. Like you feel all "woooaahhh dude" for like 20 mins then you get tired. It's not good enough to be talked about to hell and back like it is. It's like the biggest deal made out of the smallest thing.

>Sup Forums
>420chan

know the difference, it could save your life

cool, but I don't care, share an album or stop trying so hard.

Nice blogpost.
Doesn't 420chan have an entire board dedicated to jenkem?

don't knock it til you try it

it's their equivalent of /s4s/. anyway, there's no good reason there isn't a drug board, at least it would contain posts like these. The answer to your question is Leaves Turn Inside You by the way, though it's better for trips the feeling is similar enough if you don't have too much tolerance.

thanks for the rec

I know what you mean, after years of smoking way too much and also trying other drugs weed for me isn't half as interesting as it used to be. but everyone has their own experience. it being boring for you doesn't make it boring for everyonne else

i think the best experiences listening to albums and smoking weed for me were The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady by Mingus, Meditations by John Coltrane, and 94 Diskont by Oval

datpiff.com/Tony-Endz-DUFFTAPE-mixtape.837499.html

please stop, this sounds so fucking bad

kek

not op but weed doesn't make me feel "woah dude", it just relaxes me and makes me happy. I'd rather light a joint than drink alcohol

Stop making this same fucking thread ever day, take it to .

Yes, much in the same way that I'd rather freeze to death than burn to death.

This without a doubt, I am REALLY loving it

Pick your poison. If you're overweight you should feel equally as bad as a stoner loser who just smokes weed all day or an alcoholic.

you must be a fun guy user

op here, thanks ill check it out

I'm not overweight, overweight people should be systematically eliminated from the gene pool as far as I'm concerned. Absolute disgusting how someone can have such a low amount of care for their physical condition.

>whoah dude for like 20 mins
you have to inhale bro

I don't think you've smoke weed before, it affects everyone differently. It wakes me up instead of making me tired. Although I do agree that its stupid and annoying when marijuana users can't stop talking about their habit like it's the coolest thing ever, but it's equally annoying when kids demonize marijuana and act like it's such a horrible substance

MILEY CYRUS IS SO CONTRARIAN

op here, I really don't think its that cool at all, just a fun hobby that goes great with music. 6

If you're a true lover of music you have to listen to it under the influence of a psychoactive substance

whoa bros i use drugs am i cool yet? xDDDD

you people should go back to the 60s/70s and die together with those from that era.

I do have to or I don't? Personally I think music is great sober and under the influence, it shouldn't matter either way, it just gives you a different experience.