Whats his endgame?

Whats his endgame?

to become king of westeros.

To win the GAME OF THRONES?

/thread

to catch the masketta man

to be the jew of Westeros

Grrm doesn't even know. He is chaosh.

I hope snuh takes of his head for selling his cousin to bolton. But if d&d made him have laser eyes I wouldn't care at this point. The show is fucking retarded

Also, kelly c is the bad guy.

He has already jewed a lot of people though

To get his little Finger in >her stink

>Grrm doesn't even know.

This, actually.

That fat fuck has so many loose ends it'd just be better for him to die and let D&D finish the disaster themselves.
[spoiler]a queen on every throne. [/spoiler]

He's literally the most powerful man in Westeros as of last night's episode. He probably just wants everybody who laughed at him to perish

He waited until Snow's army was decimated before sending his troops in. He's now calling the shots in the north.

I have a feeling this guy dies in the finale, the armies of the Vale don't answer to him, at least not if he tells them to take over the North, the whole reason he got to lead them was because the Starks needed saving

Sansa should just plunge a dagger into his heart

You can't /thread your own fucking post you newfag.

CRASHING THIS REALM

he wants to marry Sansa to become the King in the North. Jon becomes his Hand, Lannisters might not survive the finale episode, he pretty much wins. That's how I sees it.

He's a fucking troll. You, better than anyone, should understand that.

/thread

He originally wanted to fuck Cat 2.0 and the outdated version in the same bed, except his spies told him rumors of a Cat of the Canals far to the south, and now he's going for the hat trick.

>a queen on every throne

They might actually do this. I could have written this season better when drunk.

Being a big guy.

Crashing the plot

With no survivors

Was telling Salsa not to tell Jon about the huge cavalry force part of his plan?

I'm telling you guys, he is effectively already the KING OF THE NORTH

And with the Lannisters wrekt, he's going to take over Westeros just in time to have to fight Daenerys Targaryen's giant hordes

Fulfills ancient prophecy, becomes a god

pound sansa's tight arsehole

To catch more big guys.

What are sand sneks going to do?

Yeah, decimate the horde of northern savages, who have historically raped and pillaged your people, that just got into your territory.

Arya kills the freys next episode fucking d&d with teleportation. Sansa is the technical queen in da norf until it is revealed that jon is neddard's older sisters baby from a targ.

Sand sneks rule the south. They will probably do a lady stoneheart reveal in s6 for riverlands. And kelly c is the usurper building her 100 good ships.

Jaime will go back to kings landing which his sister was holding and demand it. Then all the females will atack while kelly c and asha mash tacos.

The last episode will be a snow globe from bran. It was all in his head.

Screencap this.

prolly join the mother of dragons for maximum feminism

Varus went off to do some secret mission, I'd wager he;s going for their support

In case you forgot, LF got Ned killed, so Jon or any other stark with a decent memory would be very hard pressed to trust him

that and, if the Vale had joined formation, Karstarks/Umbers/Boltons would have been able to plan for the much larger calvary accordingly and probably just retreat to WF and wait out the forces

The real question was why rickon got outdone by a fucking bow and arrow with increasing range, 0 enemies, and open terrain, 1 arrow at a time

if you can't be
with the one you love
be with her daughter instead

no GOT threads please they are a reddit magnet.

he will probably demand anal with sansa for the help received for "muh brutahr"

The show has become nearly unwatchable
>the slavers fleet is here we're fugggg D:
>dragon lady is back and they're all dead now
>she also has a fleet because some dyke and here emasculated brother arrived just in time

fuck that cute sansa bitch

what a load of utter bollocks

btw hillary says your are a ree-tard

screencap this

I lost track of the ex machina sins

Tell me about Gregor Clegane

I thought that about Rickons' death, he could have easily zig zagged and avoided the arrows. Point is though Ramsay was a sick archer, rest in peace sweet prince.

Yeah well next season will be interesting because the undead will start rolling over everything just as daenerys's forces and jon/littlefinger's forces are about to clash, they'll be forced to join forces and ultimaltely jon and daenerys will get married peace and love and shit

those are the only two that definitely won't die.. most everyone else probably will

I think with the direction of the show and books
Everyone bows to Danny after she saves them from the whitewalker attack
>Dragons

It would make sense canon-wise since they and the Targ's share a common enemy.

Also, what will smirkfu and her mother do when Cersei goes full retard next ep?

>>dragon lady is back and they're all dead now
They were seige ships. they only had the catapults, so they all pretty much bailed once the demonstration of fire was done on the main vessel

Dothraki horde stormed Mereen and slaughtered the Harpy's and the Masters

>she also has a fleet because some dyke and here emasculated brother arrived just in time
She already got a fleet from the abandoned seige ships, the Greyjoy ships were more of an offering

Do you seriosly think everyone knows everything? Half of the stannis is a cuck story is from a lie started by his brother. The other half is ofcourse that he trusted a foreign preistess because he wanted a bigger castle. How could his big bro be so mean?

I hope all stannis fags die in fire to please their fake god.

Cersei named him warden of the north if he kills the Boltons, and now he has that and control of Winterfell and two Starks. He has the North in every way, the Vale, and soon the Riverlands. Next the throne

Why do you all like make to fun of Littlefinger?

He's a small-time lord. Catelyn's sister raped him when they were kids. Catelyn was stolen from him, he almost died from it. His only living memory of Catelyn is Sansa / Alayne Stone.

to gobble sanshas pusshy

Until Bran shoots snow force out of his asshole up over the wall with army of tree people. At which point he casts a giant frost cum fart which banishes all of the white walkers.

I predict that smirkfu will keep playing the High Sparrow's game until she has a chance to murder him or escape.. grandma peaced out but will do anything she can to undermine the sparrows

Cersei has a trump card, when she was talking to Qyburn or whatever he said something about a rumor.. I think she's gonna turn on her son and reveal the truth about Gendry and the lineage of the last two 'kings' but it might get her sentenced to die

Jaime Lannister aint gonna make it home.. Walder Frey is going to betray him, though Frey will eventually be killed by Arya I dunno if it will be so soon as the next episode

Because his character was played by an improperly trained, poorly cast child actor.

This is a dumb grievance. The boy was 10 years old. In his time up north or captured who taught him how to run under fire. For fucks sake when he left winterfell he ws still speaking like a retard and unable to control shaggy.

Rickon was shit since book 1. Bran is an actual god. The only interesting character at this point is meera

For you

>salsa

FUCK LEL, literally just spat out some wine on my keyboard asshole

yea but, even primal instinct instructs the body to curl up and collapse when the threat is present, and to monitor the threat when it's approaching

quick sprinting while he has his head turned (open plain), watching the arrow soar (1 at a time), and a quick alteration after the arrow starts to descend (no enemies)

hell, had he done that he could have jogged to the encampment

But we all know Rickon's actor was garbage and they had to get rid of him somehow

>Ramsay was another retarded pit bull owner that got BTFOed

/thread

good irish actor

are us irish really subhuman niggers Sup Forums? ;_;?

Uh.... the end game is to be king.

He's going to get Salsa to marry him.

Crashing the 7 kingdoms... WITH NO SURVIVORS!!!!!!!!!!!

Daenerys is interested in Iron pussies now?

THE FREYS AND THE LANISTERS SEND THERE REGARDS!!!!!!!

I just lost

The Game

Rape Sansa again for propaganda points

WTF Israel?
Don't you have a gaza strip to cook?

To remove big guys

The Boltons were the first step it all ends with the Mountain.

probably to make off politically so that people who keep him alive need him because he's an asset and people who want him dead are criminals to the crown

Every female character in this show looks stronger than men.
Thanks, merchants.

>so Jon or any other stark with a decent memory

Jon was at the Wall
Bran is basically a non-factor
Sansa doesn't have aforementioned decent memory.
Rest are ded.
I'd say he's free and clear

What are you talking about?

CHAOSH

he is an agent of kek here to bring forth the beta uprising

Tongue punch Sansa's fartbox.

You're blind as fuck if you do not see the obvious feminist agenda being pushed in this show

>men have seemingly been the root of all the problems in the show'
>in this most recent season nearly every popular female character is being lined up to lead in a prominent role
>some dumb bitch manages to win over the entire dothraki army with literally words (yeah ok motherfucker)
>what was said last night in the pyramid before the episode ended

Those are a few off the top of my head.

Yes you can
/thread

>defending Mary Sue: The Character

C'mon son

Sansa is bitchy, but instantly got wrecked as soon as Jon inquired on her input
Arya was trained to be an assassin, but almost got done in by the first stranger she said hello too
Brienne and Yara maybe
Cersei is literally playing a reverse power situation, with Strong being the only reason she is alive, Same with Dany and dragons and to a lesser extent, the Dothraki
Meera is weak as shit
Sand Snakes used plot armor and muh feminism to somehow magically pass through Prince Doran and courts extremely critical distrust of Ellario at season 5's end

All other females are non-factors or 3rd stringers

>implying street shitters matter

Surely you don't want this to become a poo in loo thread, do you?