Predict the Pitchfork score

Predict the Pitchfork score

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/mgmt-little-dark-age/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dubs confirm

If dubs 9.5

this

But also got dubs
Trips decide score now

pitchfork have always had a bone to pick with them so don't expect it to be high

I'll be very surprised if it's higher than 8. plus they're literally huwhite males

You guys are failing to factor in the new 'automatically drop white albums lower than reasonable' review system a la Timberlake

but timberlake new album is genuinely shit though.

8.2 BNM

They're a white band and Pitchfork has been really into the anti-white circle jerk so...

its time to wake up : MGMT is not a good band

if trips 7/10

Since they're white, 7 or less.

imagine being this much of a victim

its time to wake up : MGMT is not a good band

This

There are currently 13 threads about this album floating around in the catalog.
Is it safe to call it Sup Forumscore yet? Is this the new MPP?

Fuck off Ariel Pink’s album got an insaley high score and BNM for how mediocre it was.

accurate score honestly

bobby jameson is a 10/10 you pleb

1 more hour bois

Me and Michael may trick the pitchfucks to think it's promoting homosexuality (when really they just didn't want to be generic and name it Me and My Girl). Maybe they can get around the white handicap

Wasted trips you fucking idiot

that'd make me sad. while i think this album has less duds in terms of tracks than MPP, it's much less adventurous. it's pretty decent synthpop but I don't understand the intense love its inspired.

8~8.5

I'm predicting 8.2

Do MGMT still have indie cred?
Not like Pitchfork cares about indie cred over politics anymore.

checked

if they pan it hard I will like it even more

wypipo/10

>

this

>straight white guys
>thinking emoji tier lyrics about social media
>anti-Trump song (which weirdly p4k seems to dislike when bands do it)
>no album has gotten above a 7

>1:01
>no review
fucking p4k

8.1 which is pretty much new BNM for white artists. They can't get anything above that nowadays, only reserved for POC.

9.5 confirmed

That’s it boys.

>7.0
CAREER ENDING PAN

It's out 7.0
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/mgmt-little-dark-age/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I've been thinking this exact same thing.
Hilarious how predictable these people are.

>7.0
H O W L I N G

I'm honestly curious why pitchfork hate mgmt so much. They must have done something to someone at pitchfork a long time ago

7.0 and the review is mostly positive (aside from them endlessly going on about their career yet again instead of talking about the actual music). I bet it would have gotten a better score if p4k didn't have a previous beef with MGMT

review reads like an 8.5