I'm sorry but that's not an argument

I'm sorry but that's not an argument

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry but that's not a bowtie

>it's a Carlson debates an extremely young and/or inexperienced opponent who's never been on tv before and somehow wins episode

Wow, what a big man

stick to writing about ariana grandes thigh high boots

I'd let him Tuck me in

Reminder that he got BTFO by Jon Stewart and got his show canceled.

Who?

>Reminder that he got BTFO by Jon Stewart
Jon Stewart lobbying criticisms and applying standards that he himself thinks he's immune to because "I'm just a comedian" isn't BTFOing anybody.

the fact he resorted to a shouting match with a writer for teen vogue is pretty hilarious

Only reason i watch Fox

When will he face off against his tormentor John Leibowitz once again?

>John Leibowitz only defense for his bullshit was "my show is a comedy show. you aren't supposed to take me seriously"
The only thing that BTFO Tucker was his own terrible taste in neckwear

The fact that liberals have to twist truths and control language to have any semblance of credibility is pretty hilarious. Glad Trump won.

This

Jon Stewart and his lackeys are "why politics are so toxic today" as Colbert asked. They considered debate to be divisive, so it had to be silenced. People only ever held their opinions, and if they didn't they'd get a segment on Stewart's show edited to make them look like a moron.

So the left stopped acknowledging the legitimacy of the right. The right stopped trying to talk with the left. And out of that environment, the necessity for Trump became apparent. Romney, while he had some good ideas, could never beat Democratic controlled media. Trump just didn't give a fuck and plowed right through everything. No one could snark him to death, like they could McCain.

you got me champ

im pretty sure that the shows the daily show was ripping on (shows like the one mr carlson hosts), where a host invites a guest whos opinionated but under-informed and then literally yells at them until the segment is over, predate those kinds of segments on the daily show

heir to the Swanson fortune masquerading as a news man
don't forget that ((they)) put him there

>yfw Tucker has the highest ratings out of any new show in the world after only having his show for a month

I agree that it's stupid and unfair, but I'm talking about Stewart's criticisms. That they were partisan hacks who worsened political discourse. At the very least, with them you saw both sides of the issue for good and bad. And yes, that often gave us spin and talking points. Stewart fixed all that by only giving us spin and talking points from one perspective.

Now look where we are. People want to boycott Simon and Schuster because they dare to print a book by Milo Yiannopolous and anyone who has Trump, the republican candidate for President, on their show is legitimizing Hitler. Because that's what Stewart told America. By having conversations you're legitimizing the other side and you need to stop doing that.

You are not the arbitrator of arguments, Carlson.

(((They))) were manipulating the public into electing Trump by making liberals appear intolerably stupid. It all makes sense now

And people can't boycott companies they don't like because? Were you with the Dixie Chicks when they got boycotted for their views?

Man this place has changed over the years

"No platforming" is societal cancer no matter who performs it, user.

Just walk away if you have a problem.

fuck tuck, kill white males, rape white women

The Democrat party is no longer for white people.

Carlson is garbage. It's embarrassing.

Blame liberals for replacing logical arguments with calling everything they don't like racist

But I fail to see the problem. After all isn't America a free market? :^)

That is the free market.

I don't like it? I won't buy it.

Not I don't like it? You better not buy it. There's nothing free about that.

>trying to get snarky
user, you aren't smart enough for that.

>dat b8 face

>"Go on. I'm listening. Please keep explaining your conspiracy theory to me and the audience. I really want to understand."

What about the Kurt Eichenwald episode?

Technically Eichenwald is a legitimate, respected journalist.

(or was at one point)

That's fair right?

TUCKER YOU'RE NOT LETTING ME SPEAK

TUCKER YOU'RE NOT ASKING ME THAT QUESTION

TUCKER YOU'RE NOT BEING FAIR

TUCKER YOU'RE NOT LETTING ME SAY THE THINGS I WANT TO SAY AND CONTROL THE DISCOURSE

4 YEARS

Eichenwald is a lunatic and off his medication (literally).

Carlson is a fag and the whole fox news model of interviewing/grilling guests is a shambolic and makes a mockery of informative journalism. GFY

>I don't like it? You better not buy it. There's nothing free about that.
Unless it is at gunpoint sure. But other than that you can tell others to buy stuff in a free market, especially if they don't might have the new information to decide if they don't like it

>you aren't smart enough for that.
Smart enough to see disconnect there

Are you saying that what the liberals have to say and their dodging questions isn't them making a fool of themselves? Are you really this deluded?

>and makes a mockery of informative journalism.

...Meanwhile they've now watched as once respected outlets like The Washington Post, The New York Times and CNN outstrip them completely.

>tfw one of Murdochs yellow right leaning rags is somehow coming out looking almost normal because of how insane the left has gone in the last couple of years

Awesome time to be alive.

Or terrible, I guess.

So then I flip the question back on you

Was what happened to the Dixie Chicks right?

And is bigotry, the historical and official definition rather than the new and spun one, okay when it's practiced by people instead of the government?

Anyone have that image equating John "Current Year" Stewart's show to hypnosis?

>tfw used to be a cuck who hated the Tuck

Granted it was during the Bush years, but still. It's pretty sad that most level-headed Liberals like me would rather have 4-8 years of Trump than any more fucking SJW bullshit tarding up the left

Eichenwald is a beltway centrist hack. Read a book.

The left isn't crazy, the left has no power. Neoliberal hacks with their pet issues (gays, trannies, refugees, wtv) are trying to outwit capitalist wolfs who'd sell out their children if it made them money.

In this case both sides very much suck. It's a terrible time for news and authority and yeah, I agree with you that WaPo, NYT and CNN are GARBAGE.

But it doesn't forgive or make up for how garbage Fox News and faggot right-wing wanna be alt-right nazis are.

I'd rather deal with safe spaces and trannies in every TV and movie than live under literal fascism.

I like it better when CNN does it.
3 v 1 usually opens it up to a more unbiased debate.

I wasn't referring to Eichenwald specifically prick. I was referring to the guests that he's "grilling" while he makes a mockery of journalism. Answer the question.

>implying Tucker didnt get eternally btfo by Jon Stewart

Write a better sentence first. It was incomprehensible. Use a comma if you have multiple clauses in a sentence.

fascist faggot.

2003-2009: Under a Republican president, Sup Forums is libertarian

2009-2017: Under a Democrat president, Sup Forums is more hard-line conservative

2017-present: Under a Republican president, Sup Forums will be ????

Sup Forums has always been nihilist contrarian

>Sup Forums is more hard-line conservative

Fucking hate this era. I want to get off Mr Bones' Wild Ride.

And the spirit of Sup Forums is mostly contrarianism if you ask me.

Hahaha, wow, congratulations on being the most pathetic faggot I've encountered on Sup Forums all day. Kill yourself.

The "Alt-Right" have about as much chance of being in charge as literal communists.

Which is to say something BIG would have to fail before one of them got hold on the reins.

Also, I'm a straight white dude, so I'll take the fascists over the pol pot fanbois, obviously.

>undereducated white supremacist gets BTFO
>"Hahaha, I'm actually laughing"

like clockwork

Of not. I am against such behaviors as much as you. But i am under no illusion that this kind of behavior somehow takes people's freedoms away. People must be able to engage in such tribalistic behaviors if they want to, but they shouldn't coz muh better angels.

If anything your usage of 'free' in this situation dilutes the meaning of the word.

If Trump lives up to the memes, we'll be full Stormfag.

If he doesn't, we'll just go back to being anarchistic assholes and occasionally professing to be Libertarians when people call us on our shit.

>people can't boycott companies they don't like because?
Not that user but just because you CAN do something to advance your political agenda, doesn't mean you SHOULD. An indirect form of censorship (eg. boycotting a publisher that prints a politically charged book) is still censorship. The Dixie Chicks can say whatever they want and if I like their music, I'll buy it. I still buy Graham Linehan's work and enjoy it immensely, even though his Twitter reads like a liberal manifesto sometimes. I wouldn't try to influence his views by calling for a boycott of his work. That would be both counter-productive and moral cowardice.

The radical left will claim to be the tolerant faction at every opportunity, yet they prove themselves to be completely intolerant of all dissenting views, often on the basis that it might hurt their or someone else's feelings. As one of Tucker Carlson's guests once said: It's not about being right, it's about who has the power, and this attitude leads to violence, vandalism and censorship. Whether these attacks are justified is not open for discussion, the radical left has abandoned the possibility that they might be wrong.

You never answered my question, because you can't, because you're a pathetic faggot. Laugh worthy. Again, kill yourself. Centrists are worst than both parties, and you're not special.

I'm clearly not a centrist. Context clues, you moron.

Did you even go to college?

It's almost like people are tired of being called racists, sexists, homophobes and xenophobes for disagreeing with something.

>Centrist

He smells like a lefty to me.

>In this case both sides very much suck.

I'm leaving the thread now. You apparently have big time autism and can't answer a simple question. You would be an easy target for Tucker. Don't forget to end it all.

>the radical left has abandoned the possibility that they might be wrong.
that's pretty much both political parties dude.

I somewhat agree with you, but I must point out that the right has always been complicit in this behavior, only now moaning about this thing when it is their turn on the hot seat. If anything the right is unashamedly intolerant and act as such.

>that pic
I hope you realize that Sup Forums has used a lot of those rules in 2016 election

What was so difficult about my question? This must be what Tucker feels like. I feel sorry for him.

DO YOU REALLY WANNA DO THIS, TUCKER?

People grow more conservative as they get older, and while there is an influx of young people to Sup Forums, the userbase has stayed pretty loyal over the years, hence it has become more conservative and Sup Forums will likely stay that way unless more kids show up or there is some kind of disaster during Trump's presidency.

>I'd rather deal with safe spaces and trannies in every TV and movie than live under literal fascism.

Fascism is what the safe space tranny gender queers are dragging us towards. People will gladly throw away liberties and personal responsibility in exchange for the expansion of government power so long as they think they're getting what they want.

Look at bill C-16 in Canada that was just passed.

It says you MUST call people by their preferred pronouns. The pronouns aren't even real words.

This law, its enforcement, and the legal judgements and precedents that are set in court due to it, will one day be used to silence the same SJW's who kicked and screamed in support of it.

This is another step down the long road to 1984. This policing of speech, which tells you what you *must* say, not just what you can or can not say, will become the status quo to the youngest people today. They will not know a world without this law, so when the next step down the road is taken...that step being a broadening of the scope and reach of this law... that step will not seem so extreme to them. And so on, and so on.

This trudge to a Police State happens slowly, through osmosis, the gradual unconscious assimilation of ideas and "knowledge".

Once the SJW's and liberals realize they've been played for sake of government expansion, it's too late.

Here is Yuri Bezmenov, pay attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

"As I mentioned before exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures. Even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him concentration camp he will refuse to believe it until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When the military boot crashes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that."

Not him, but this isn't actually true.

What's happened this year is quite amazing to witness - The Right (not "parties" - this is a global phenomenon) have realized an appeal to the center has failed them over the last almost-decade and instead thrown in with the so-called fringe elements.

The left lost big time nearly everywhere, bar Austria, and most of them (though certainly not all) have been running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to find the external reasons for their failures (Russians, Economic Uncertainty, etc) without ever once to stop and ask themselves - Are We Just Fucking Wrong?

That was something the Right had to come to terms with in regards to Muh Free Market and Globalism after their last round of losses.

Trump will likely govern as what he's been for decades; a moderate Democrat but with more nationalistic ideals.

kek, Eichenwald went full Jew there and after
>"Uh, actually I never SAID Trump was in a mental asylum in the '90s, it was actually just a coded message to anonymous sources to come forward"

Personnel is Policy

Wow, I knew some people still watched network news channels (otherwise they wouldn't still be on the air right?), but I never expected to actually come across them. Have baby boomers discovered Sup Forums?

>If anything the right is unashamedly intolerant and act as such.
You have been ideologically subverted with ideas of cultural marxism to a point where you form arguments under the pretense that being tolerant is a good thing. Your mind has been corrupted and might never be salvaged

Why do you think Republicans didn't violently attack Democrats during the election cycle? It sure as hell wasn't because they were intimidated.

Reality has become some kind of fucking bizarre twilight zone shit.
Tucker Carlson has fanboys.

>implying i ever place moral judgement on tolerance
See? For the radical left to be intolerant is a tragedy or hypocrisy, but for the radical right it is just par for the course

I don't think you realize the irony in what you're saying. If "winning an election" equates to being right, then were the democrats right in 2008 and 2012? I guess if that's how you want to define "being right". It seems like there are much more useful ways to define it, like jobless rates, health, etc.

what republicans and democrats are you talking about? the voters or the elected officials?

He seems like the kind of whiteboy who would chant nigger in a college bus.

They were right at the time, because Bush was a monumental failure. But Obama shouldn't have had a second term, and Obamacare is a disaster.

The Right has never acted the way the Left has been over the past few years. Both are sub-optimal, but the Right seems more reasonable in general, while the Left has become this contradictory schizo doublespeak machine funded by big money hustlers like Soros. The DNC leaks exposed the media at large as a PR front for the Dems and Clintons.

And the popular culture itself is largely leftist and derides the Right constantly. I don't see how anyone can claim that the Right has that kind of purchase in mainstream media and popular culture.

Hoppean minarchism

>it is another liberals are leftists episode

You still have not made a case for tolerance.

>See? For the radical left to be intolerant is a tragedy or hypocrisy, but for the radical right it is just par for the course

How many levels of fallacies are you, my dude?

>got reddit meme man reaction image

Ooooh... i gotta go

Why do liberals try to say Tucker picks easy targets when most of his guests are editors of established new outlets?

You guys really don't get it, do you? This primary didn't come down to left vs. right. It came down to the establishment (Clinton) vs. an outsider (Trump). What people grew tired of was the establishment.

U mad cuck?

Libertarians are basically just autistic liberals 2bh

See: Tyler Cowan, Bryan Caplan

That would certainly take some of the sting off of losing and add to the list of scapegoats as to why Hillary lost.

I never intended to. Arguing about tolerance with an alt-right becomes a contest of my non-arguments with yours

>Radical left wants to be tolerant but is intolerant
>tragedy or hypocrisy (depending on how you look at it)

>Radical right wants to be intolerant and is tolerant
>Par for the course
What fallacies were made?

>watching corporate media
>ever

>the start of evil can be tracked precisely to 1964
Has he never read a history book? Why can lolbertarians go one sentence without humiliating themselves

Liberalism is a disease. Obama is the antichrist and is doing everything he can to sabotage this once great Christian nation.

Rot in hell and hopefully tucker can show these liberals that they're wrong.

>>Radical right wants to be intolerant and is tolerant
>Radical right wants to be intolerant and is intolerant

He never said "winning an election" means being right. It means that the Left was wrong about how they thought the people in general perceived them and their policies. Any disagreement is met with accusations of [blank]ism, [blank]ophobia, etc ad nausem. And they've only doubled down on that since they lost.

>Not getting TUCKED

By what measure are you using to declare obamacare a disaster? Without some kind of national pooled risk health insurance, I can't see an outcome that would end up costing the country less. Baby boomers have less retirement savings than you think.

I'm not for either party. The pendulum swings both ways. 8 years of democrats trying to block everything the republicans do and you'll see the same kind of response from the republicans. I think the "us vs them" mentality resulting from the two party system is ruining this country. People from both sides focus way too much on the people from the other side rather than focusing on the issues that need to be solved and how they are solved. It's unfortunate that it seems that people do not like focusing electing real solutions.

>I don't think you realize the irony in what you're saying. If "winning an election" equates to being right, then were the democrats right in 2008 and 2012? I guess if that's how you want to define "being right". It seems like there are much more useful ways to define it, like jobless rates, health, etc.

1. I pointed out this was a global phenomenon and not just limited to the U.S. and it's two parties.

2. Yes. The Democrats were right. The NeoCon's were wrong. The "Right" who had thrown in with the Neo Con's were wrong as fuck. And Trump's record breaking dominance of the primaries demonstrated much of the so-called Right were aware of that.

Now the left, at the moment, are still trying to cling to Neo-Liberalism and Identity Politics.

Maybe after another year or so they'll wake up to themselves.

>scapegoat

You're using that word incorrectly, dumbass.

>By what measure are you using to declare obamacare a disaster?

The measure that it is decimating middle class business types like my parents for the sake of buying preventative HIV medication for gay people and ER visits for Trayvon.