WE OWN YOU

Trump
>daughter is Jewish and is married to a Jew
>grandchildren are Jewish
>friends are Jewish
>business associates are Jewish
>proposed diplomatic negotiators are Jewish
>investors are Jewish

lel, you dumb white cucks can't even find a person to represent your actual interests. The one person that you cucks back actually represent another group's interest and only use you for a social effect.

Oh btw, you dumb white cucks can't even describe your anger against Jews IRL without everyone trying to distance themselves from you. It's laughable how much smarter and better we are compared to you shit whites. We are 2% of the US population and control your media, education, political, finance, and law system.

post an example of a Jew doing something wrong that involved his Jewishness.

how mad are you?

Enjoy it while you can faggot. It took you kikes five years and the help of the worlds three largest superpowers to beat one small country last time around.

As soon as more than one white country wakes up and realises the shit you've done, what we'll do to you will make your Holohoax fairy tales look like a Disney film by comparison.

>Le bait thread

Look Shlomo, I'm sorry mean things were said about you on this board now please stop shitposting, okay.

On the other hand, I have no sympathy for you Paki faggots either. Israel beat you fair and square, stop whining about it already you stupid rat.

>one white country

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and what country could this possibly be?

YOU'RE DONE HERE and how can you possibly get the message out when we control the means of communication?

The only reason more whites don't name the Jew is because they have lives, families and careers, which you will destroy if they so much as disagree with your Marxist bullshit.

You honestly think that anyone is going to care about being "politically correct" when Europe is a third world shithole? You achieved your positions of power through lying as all Jews are cowards. You wouldn't stand a chance in a fair fight, and after what you've done to us we won't be fighting fair either. The white mans capacity for destruction is unmatched.

>white mans

Hakmed, Pakistanis ain't white.

Hate to break it to you Ching Chong but I'm white. Maybe if you go lick the sap from a tree you might be able to blend intio your shittier version of France a bit better. Its probably healthier than dog meat too.

My mistake, I thought you were a sand nigger on account of your laughable re-interpretation of Israeli military history.

It's an easy mistake to make given your flag and comment.

Fair point I guess.

Although Israel is still lacking in military capacity compared to Europe's before the Leftist retards got into power. Once we're rid of them Israel is almost certainly going to be nuked off the map.

I don't think Iran is going to nuke Israel but once Europe goes full-Sharia Israel is certainly going to be doomed.

My hope is that the last Israeli presses the big red button and nukes a good chunk of the Middle East as a parting favour.

Well billions of savages will be hard to control under a one world government so my guess is that Israel's plan will be to take most of the sandniggers out, along with whats left of Europe and America's white soldiers to further limit rebellions.

Although with that said if it looks like we're going to loose I don't think any white country would be opposed to widespread nuking. Its the world or nothing - we may as well fuck it up for the Jews.

>one world government

Awww, I was just starting to like you but back to the old "Israel wants to rule the world" like Pinky and the Brain cartoon conspiracy.

Israel has neither the means nor the desire for anything that cartoonishly dramatic: they just want to steal Palestine and get away with it.

Europe has it's own problems now.

Don't you also own the food industry?

>muh GMO's
>muh factory farming

1. will he build a wall, deport illegals and ban muslim immigration

2. will he defund the syrian war

3. will he best friends with putin ushering a new world of peace and prosperity ?

Y U TELL THE GOYIM?

Yes, listen to me! The old money NYC billionaire socialite wallstreet man. I totally have your best interests in mind. YES GOY! YES! I AM JUST LIKE YOU! BUILD WALL!

You hurt my feelings Leafy bro :( *sniffles*

Indeed Europe does, but who's behind 90% of those problems? Once Europe is fucked beyond recognition and the Arabs/Poos are busy occupied killing each other now that Europe and USA are Islamic countries, there's nothing stopping China from swooping in unless the Jews stop them.

I honestly don't think Jews have any interest in lording over millions of retarded shitskins, (you may as well buy some puppies - at least they like you) but Jews are still a worldwide minority, so they will have to keep control somehow.

answer those questions. if they are yes, then its success